Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Bounty Thread - Support Us and Earn Reward  (Read 50245 times)
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

Waiting waiting,still waiting and keep waiting. How long i should wait,i have no idea unless waiting is the only solution for me.

Interesting part that shouldn't be ignored

still i havent get my bounty... waiting for the 2nd batch.

The second batch of bounties is being mined as we speak and is being distributed.

Also, like Dimitri Chupryna (one of our co-founders) previously said: We are expanding our channels of communication on the go. Our team is growing really fast, so expect a much higher pace of the development in the coming months.
Really? post here the transaction id please. I want to see how many payouts done till now as the campaign manager takes down the spreadsheet.
And last, can you explain what it actually mean by saying fast? you mean taas team is growing physically fast right? bull shit, i have no words to explain how slow your team is going as everyone can see clearly.

Hi there! How are you doing?

87k of the bounties were sent last night and the rest is being mined right now.
Here is the etherscan monitor address for the second batch of bounties: https://etherscan.io/address/0xd775af5ff5b8414f3c00539640f402f242e3e0af

Concerning the team; it is indeed growing in size. While you might see this process as "slow"; we prefer doing things properly instead of quickly. There has been some fixing to be done regarding the bounties distribution; and we are sorry about that. In the last weeks; we had to deal with a lot of external factors (audit with Grant Thornton's accounting firm, in house cryptographic audit, etc...) and adjust our shot on the ongoing plans. You are always free to come and join us on our telegram to ask your questions about the development; or anything else really. It will be my pleasure to assist you there.

"The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit."
- Molière

As you said that some of participants did not meet the required features and  lot's of people are excluded from the bounty,what will happen to their stakes? The whole bounty pool should be equally distributed among all the qualified participants,isn't it right?

Someone said on the channel that bounties were given 90%. Is that true? and the rest?

Someone said on the channel that bounties were given 90%. Is that true? and the rest?
Totally 100% fake. Why don't they post here as this is the official announcement thread?Why spreadsheet was taken down?why they can't say the exact number of participants that were received bounty today? Where is the payment confirmation from the users?Where is my bounty as i am listed in the 2nd round?Why taas team kept the rest of the bounty from those who disqualified from the campaign?The whole bounty pool should be distributed among all qualified participants propotional to their stakes/share, show me something why i should relay on this team?

Like I previously stated; corrections are being made as the distribution is going. ALL of the tokens assigned to each services will be distributed/shared equally among the participants if it is necessary in that certain case.

If it is an error; it will be handled. I'll repeat myself: we have no gain/profits/interest/reasons whatsoever to keep the tokens that were allocated to the bounties and we will make sure they all go to their rightful claimer. If you didn't get the bounty that you are entitled to get; please be patient as we continue to process the informations.

87%-90% of the bounties were distributed so far; the last 10%-13% being mined/assigned to the addresses for the next batch of rewards.

On another note; feel free to send a message to "Jamal" if you need some more specific details about your situation as he is the one who is taking care of the bounties programs.
Thank you for your patience while the distribution continues.

Hey you newbie LightSamuel
,from which school you learned your basic math?
According to your provided transaction link i can find a total of 427 transactions and 380+ transaction was made about 8 days ago, that should be the 1st round.
The last distribution happened about 8 hours ago,so around 50  transaction has been made today. How did you say that 90% bounty already sent? Do you know there is 800+ participants in the spreadsheet and 380 of them was already paid out in the 1st round.
Who recruited you as a community manager?  where is the officials?

Only 427 transaction has been made since 1st round and he assure us that 90% bounty was already sent,
someone pls check the link https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0xd775af5ff5b8414f3c00539640f402f242e3e0af&p=1

Don't play game with us,this is blockchain technology,your statement is 100% wrong,you misguided us with fake confirmation. No more words i am going to believe anymore.

EDIT:
376 transaction in 1st round that has been sent 8 days ago
Only 51 transaction has been made today that caused a total of 427 transaction for bounty participants. Now tell me how they calculated it as 90% ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:57:25 PM

I still haven't received my TAAS tokens due to signature campaign, Facebook campaign, slack/telegram campaign and newsletter. I cannot access the spreadsheet either.

A friend told me that if Jamal runs a campaign it can't be good. Then I saw they raised 6m and I thought well he maybe wrong..

Well guess what.. That moron should not be allowed to do campaigns. Just look at his reputation:
Used to offer escrow services without any prior trading history (topic=1574265.0) and still seems to do so (topic=1694769.msg17004175#msg17004175).
Been involved in account trading (e.g. OrangeSeller).
Also ran a few signature campaigns with rather questionable endings (topic=1658852.msg17025632#msg17025632).

Taskie > He sent a random guy he just have met 0.5 BTC. The guys runs away and investors money is lost. It wouldn't surprise me if he was the 'other guy' or someway affiliated with him. Then claims it was his money..uh uh.

Taas >  An even bigger mess. He gave all his friend with bogus tweets articles large bounties (wouldn't surprise me if were his alts), since he's into account trading too:
Been involved in account trading (e.g. OrangeSeller).https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1658852.0

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:36:57 AM

I wonder where are the TaaS dev team? they should answer all queries.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:56:40 AM

Confirmed! i have already received my TAAS bounty token, thank you dev.. 48 minutes ago..txt https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8be1fb711676b5b4f478c91fac7959d4cfa27c38f06658987d97fbf583764b5a

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:07:57 AM

Confirmed! i have already received my TAAS bounty token, thank you dev.. 48 minutes ago..txt https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8be1fb711676b5b4f478c91fac7959d4cfa27c38f06658987d97fbf583764b5a

I still haven't. And I wish I could access the final spreadsheet in order to verify if everything is ok. Please make it public.
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

I still haven't. And I wish I could access the final spreadsheet in order to verify if everything is ok. Please make it public.

i look on telegram second batch on the way for payment, so just waiting its take to long time

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:21:40 AM

Paid in full
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:57:31 AM

Paid in full

Who was paid in full, you? Or all rewards was paid? I'm a bit confused.
jvper

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:26:30 AM

Paid in full

And how do you know it was paid in full if the spreadsheet is restricted?
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

Paid in full

Still, Jamal is not allowing members to check in the spreadsheet nobody don;t know who get paid and who don't.
If he allows to checks up to which numbers got paid then everybody will keep silent because it confuses a lot of person in distribution.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:40:08 AM

i still have not too. this is the worst bounty distrubition i've seen ever.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

I too confirm I am still waiting for my facebook bounty.Also, I did not find my eth on the Pastebin addresses.Let's wait for the team to confirm.
BitAvrillis

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:04:14 AM

Paid in full

Still, Jamal is not allowing members to check in the spreadsheet nobody don;t know who get paid and who don't.
If he allows to checks up to which numbers got paid then everybody will keep silent because it confuses a lot of person in distribution.

and I thought I was to dumb to open the sheet lol. I was written down, but I dont think it was under the second batch. Let's wait during the next days.
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:07:33 AM

I too confirm I am still waiting for my facebook bounty.Also, I did not find my eth on the Pastebin addresses.Let's wait for the team to confirm.
And that´s make 2 of us. Smiley

My address was also not in the Pastebin addresses.
Not looking for special treatment, but i participated in the Translation Bounty, being the first one to tanslate and post the TaaS thread here at BtcTalk.

This Bounty campaign has a strange way of rewarding earlier supporters. Smiley
romeorickl64

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:36:25 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 10:49:36 AM by romeorickl64

Not looking for special treatment, but i participated in the Translation Bounty, being the first one to tanslate and post the TaaS thread here at BtcTalk.

They have sent only 60 transaction till now.I guess it would takes more than a week to complete all pending transactions.That would be nice for the market price as there will be no huge dump in the market.

I need immediate access to the final bounty spreadsheet. Can taas team do something? In have an information and i think jamal could erase the evidence. You should act as you hired him for your campaign.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

Paid in full

and I thought I was to dumb to open the sheet lol. I was written down, but I dont think it was under the second batch. Let's wait during the next days.

I think the spreadsheet is not open to the public may be what is the reason behind it for not opening the spreadsheet to the public.
There are many people waiting for their bounties why the manager is neglecting all of them without accessing permission to members.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:04:32 PM

I tried searching my address at etherscan link you gave us to see if I got paid already but I didnt see any transaction. Please I want to know if I need to do something else in able to claim my bounty because as far as I concern I deserve the right to know what is happening, I am not complaining but please consider this and reply so I can have a peace of mind, I saw my name at the final sheet at 875 if there is something I need to do please care to response.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:11:44 PM

I still haven't received my TAAS tokens due to signature campaign, Facebook campaign, slack/telegram campaign and newsletter. I cannot access the spreadsheet either.

BOUNTY NOT RECIVED THIS BOUNTY CAMP IS A SCAM.

And I, too, have not received my TAAS tokens bounty yet!

So this is the proof that they didn't distributed the 2nd batch,may be a few payment has been made but if you can see there is less confirmation from participants but most them them are still waiting.What you guys think?How we can depend on them?I think its time to report them direct to moderator or admin.Taas team must be treated including the campaign manager as well.This whole things turned into a shit,we need clear cut answer pay us or not,that's it.

They have sent only 60 transaction till now.I guess it would takes more than a week to complete all pending transactions.That would be nice for the market price as there will be no huge dump in the market.

I need immediate access to the final bounty spreadsheet. Can taas team do something? In have an information and i think jamal could erase the evidence. You should act as you hired him for your campaign.

I think the spreadsheet is not open to the public may be what is the reason behind it for not opening the spreadsheet to the public.
There are many people waiting for their bounties why the manager is neglecting all of them without accessing permission to members.

I tried searching my address at etherscan link you gave us to see if I got paid already but I didnt see any transaction. Please I want to know if I need to do something else in able to claim my bounty because as far as I concern I deserve the right to know what is happening, I am not complaining but please consider this and reply so I can have a peace of mind, I saw my name at the final sheet at 875 if there is something I need to do please care to response.

Hi everyone,

My name is Samuel and I am the Community Manager of TAAS: Token-as-a-Service
I would first like to apologise for not jumping in this thread earlier. Thing is: I try to concentrate most of my questions/answers in the main thread of our project so that everything remains as clear and neat as possible.

If you would allow me; I would like to provide you with some explanations about the recent situation (The bounties distribution) that we have been facing.

To begin with; let me state that Jamal does not have access to any funds; whatsoever. He is the person in charge of handling/putting all the information about the programs together but all the transactions are made by the executive team.
We are well aware of the "bounty spreadsheet" being closed to public and we are concerned by that matter as much as you are. Please understand that we take this situation very seriously and are deploying the necessary tools to handle it.

87%/90% of the bounties were sent so far; thus leaving us with the remaining 13%/10%; waiting to be processed (we are also waiting on Jamal.)

Some people were concerned about the reason why so little transactions were displayed in the Block Explorer after we stated that the second batch of bounties were sent.
There has been a really slow processing on the ETH blockchain yesterday, mostly because of the enormous amount of transactions generated by the BAT ico who ended up in a matter of minutes; making more than 156,250 ETH to be sent on the memory pool in a short time. This is an external factor provoking an unexpected delay that we can't control.
( You can read more on this here; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg19299738#msg19299738)

I'll repeat myself: we have no gain/profits/interest/reasons to keep the tokens that were allocated to the bounties and we will make sure they all go to their rightful claimer. You will get the bounty that you are entitled to get.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to process the information and work everything out and please; once again; excuse us for any delay that could be caused in the distribution.

jvper

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:04:32 PM

BOUNTY NOT RECIVED THIS BOUNTY CAMP IS A SCAM.

And I, too, have not received my TAAS tokens bounty yet!

So this is the proof that they didn't distributed the 2nd batch,may be a few payment has been made but if you can see there is less confirmation from participants but most them them are still waiting.What you guys think?How we can depend on them?I think its time to report them direct to moderator or admin.Taas team must be treated including the campaign manager as well.This whole things turned into a shit,we need clear cut answer pay us or not,that's it.

Hi everyone,

My name is Samuel and I am the Community Manager of TAAS: Token-as-a-Service
I would first like to apologise for not jumping in this thread earlier. Thing is: I try to concentrate most of my questions/answers in the main thread of our project so that everything remains as clear and neat as possible.

If you would allow me; I would like to provide you with some explanations about the recent situation (The bounties distribution) that we have been facing.

To begin with; let me state that Jamal does not have access to any funds; whatsoever. He is the person in charge of handling/putting all the information about the programs together but all the transactions are made by the executive team.
We are well aware of the "bounty spreadsheet" being closed to public and we are concerned by that matter as much as you are. Please understand that we take this situation very seriously and are deploying the necessary tools to handle it.

87%/90% of the bounties were sent so far; thus leaving us with the remaining 13%/10%; waiting to be processed (we are also waiting on Jamal.)

Some people were concerned about the reason why so little transactions were displayed in the Block Explorer after we stated that the second batch of bounties were sent.
There has been a really slow processing on the ETH blockchain yesterday, mostly because of the enormous amount of transactions generated by the BAT ico who ended up in a matter of minutes; making more than 156,250 ETH to be sent on the memory pool in a short time. This is an external factor provoking an unexpected delay that we can't control.
( You can read more on this here; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg19299738#msg19299738)

I'll repeat myself: we have no gain/profits/interest/reasons to keep the tokens that were allocated to the bounties and we will make sure they all go to their rightful claimer. You will get the bounty that you are entitled to get.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to process the information and work everything out and please; once again; excuse us for any delay that could be caused in the distribution.

Thanks for the answer, Samuel! However, I am not willing to sell those tokens, so I don't care if it takes long or not. The problem is that I want to check if the amount is correct. I only want access to the spreadsheet. Please talk with Jamal when you are able to. I believe the majority here is worried because of that! The price is rising, so almost nobody is in a rush to sell the tokens (I suppose). If it were dropping, then this statement would be false, and drama would be all over.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

atleast make bounty spreadsheet to public...

so that we can check our stakes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: