Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
henkcryptotank

Activity: 722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

My Taas are in ICO wallet, should I move it to MEW to receive dividends?

Dude, this question have been answered SO many times in this thread already.............

Greets Hank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:14:46 AM

The project is already under development. I've saw some screenshots sneak peak at telegram.

A little insight on what you saw would be great, you can also post those screenshot so people from this thread will also be updated, going to hold taas for a long time. 

Never seen any such information or screenshot from the telegram, people there talking about the current audit status and the price.May I know more on this if I had missed some of the earlier chats from telegram where the screenshots were posted.

Dimitri post the two "teaser" screenshot, http://imgur.com/1CHWE7G and they already said that they are ready to realese the news about the audit today as it's already morning in the US. Expect some news about taas today.

could noobies and 'scammers' sold us many TAAS as you can on exchanges

Now 1.5$

At the end of the year  25.5$ + dividends =)

TAAS will be the new ETH

Remember my words

Cheers

New eth? is not even the same ideal. If melonport and iconomi, then yes.
For iconomi it could be possible to reach eth value within the next 2 years.but i don't think melon or even taas can do a part of quarter of them.taas don't have a dedicated team.Look,again they told that bounty will be sent today.Again tomorrow they'll say the same.
How could you expect a better platform from this team?
Just because you didnt get your bounty in time doesnt mean the team is inefficient.Grow out of your narrow thinking mate

emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:40:54 AM

still i havent get my bounty... waiting for the 2nd batch.
LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

The second batch of bounties is being mined as we speak and is being distributed.

Also, like Dimitri Chupryna (one of our co-founders) previously said: We are expanding our channels of communication on the go. Our team is growing really fast, so expect a much higher pace of the development in the coming months.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:55:53 PM

The second batch of bounties is being mined as we speak and is being distributed.

Also, like Dimitri Chupryna (one of our co-founders) previously said: We are expanding our channels of communication on the go. Our team is growing really fast, so expect a much higher pace of the development in the coming months.
Really? post here the transaction id please. I want to see how many payouts done till now as the campaign manager takes down the spreadsheet.
And last, can you explain what it actually mean by saying fast? you mean taas team is growing physically fast right? bull shit, i have no words to explain how slow your team is going as everyone can see clearly.
LightSamuel

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

Really? post here the transaction id please. I want to see how many payouts done till now as the campaign manager takes down the spreadsheet.
And last, can you explain what it actually mean by saying fast? you mean taas team is growing physically fast right? bull shit, i have no words to explain how slow your team is going as everyone can see clearly.

Hi there! How are you doing?

87k of the bounties were sent last night and the rest is being mined right now.
Here is the etherscan monitor address for the second batch of bounties: https://etherscan.io/address/0xd775af5ff5b8414f3c00539640f402f242e3e0af

Concerning the team; it is indeed growing in size. While you might see this process as "slow"; we prefer doing things properly instead of quickly. There has been some fixing to be done regarding the bounties distribution; and we are sorry about that. In the last weeks; we had to deal with a lot of external factors (audit with Grant Thornton's accounting firm, in house cryptographic audit, etc...) and adjust our shot on the ongoing plans. You are always free to come and join us on our telegram to ask your questions about the development; or anything else really. It will be my pleasure to assist you there.

"The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit."
- Molière

imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:34:51 PM

I am watching both taas bounty and official thread since 1 month.I have nothing to say but a few words.

I have no idea how many member going to receive their bounty in 2nd round.
If the final spreadsheet is ready and updated with the payment addresses,what make it sense for doing another round(3rd) if taas team can pay them all,right now..
Why i haven't seen any official statement here about the 2nd round of bounty distribution with proof of transaction hash,since spreadsheet is unavailable..

We people are very understandable,but taas team failed to communicate with us about this bounty distribution issue that may caused the delay.People can wait weeks or months or even years (like DECENT) for receive their bounty reward,but taas already said multiple time that bounty will be sent today or after some hours bla bla bla.
I don't care when i'll receive my bounty, but some people do.And frankly speaking, bounty a critical part of almost every ICO,so you shouldn't keep people waiting by giving them a new distribution time,every time,every day.You have to admit that,it's your fault.Otherwise waiting is always worth something.

Finally, i didn't received my bounty,lol Grin

Best regards.
LightSamuel

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

I am watching both taas bounty and official thread since 1 month.I have nothing to say but a few words.

If the final spreadsheet is ready and updated with the payment addresses,what make it sense for doing another round(3rd) if taas team can pay them all,right now..
Why i haven't seen any official statement here about the 2nd round of bounty distribution with proof of transaction hash,since spreadsheet is unavailable..

We people are very understandable,but taas team failed to communicate with us about this bounty distribution issue that may caused the delay.People can wait weeks or months or even years (like DECENT) for receive their bounty reward,but taas already said multiple time that bounty will be sent today or after some hours bla bla bla.
I don't care when i'll receive my bounty, but some people do.And frankly speaking, bounty a critical part of almost every ICO,so you shouldn't keep people waiting by giving them a new distribution time,every time,every day.You have to admit that,it's your fault.Otherwise waiting is always worth something.

Best regards.

Of course; and it is totally understandable.
Jamal (the person in charge of the bounties program), also had some internet issues recently. I agree that it is unfortunate and we are working as fast as possible to give everyone the rewards they are entitled to get.

We are currently working on a platform that will really help and improve the communication between the team and the community while the project is being put together and advancing. Please keep in mind that; as an evolving and growing entity; we are learning from every new experiences that we get. As much as we would like to prevent/address some issues before they happen; it is sometime impossible. We are doing our best to put everything together; in a good and solid way.

You can stay in touch with us on our official telegram channel (https://t.me/taasfund); it is really active and we will make sure to answer your questions if you have any.
You can also subscribe to the "TaaS: Updates and Announcements" telegram channel; where all the official news are posted. ( https://t.me/taasfundnews)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

Best regards.

Of course; and it is totally understandable.
Jamal (the person in charge of the bounties program), also had some internet issues recently. I agree that it is unfortunate and we are working as fast as possible to give everyone the rewards they are entitled to get.

We are currently working on a platform that will really help and improve the communication between the team and the community while the project is being put together and advancing. Please keep in mind that; as an evolving and growing entity; we are learning from every new experiences that we get. As much as we would like to prevent/address some issues before they happen; it is sometime impossible. We are doing our best to put everything together; in a good and solid way.

You can stay in touch with us on our official telegram channel (https://t.me/taasfund); it is really active and we will make sure to answer your questions if you have any.
You can also subscribe to the "TaaS: Updates and Announcements" telegram channel; where all the official news are posted. ( https://t.me/taasfundnews)

1) Where is the final, open to public and correct spreadsheet?

2) Why is there divergence between the promised amount of TAAS tokens (for example, it was promised 5k TAAS tokens for the Slack campaign, but only around 2.3k in the spreadsheet)?

3) Why don't you just send everyone their tokens at the same time and only after the spreadsheet is really the final one (just like every campaign do)? You could set a future date for that (June 10th for example). Couldn't it work?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:27:47 PM

There is problem to transfer token from wallet I'm not able to move them to another address. Is there some kind of lock period for this token or only network issue which will be resolved later?
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:45:46 PM

1% is about the taas project, 99% is about the bounty. Damn it. These people are insane. They only care about the money, noot the future

coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

Hopefully not There is another problem in order for the coin can be distributed immediately, many participants were glad when it is proven to be distributed.
LightSamuel

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

1) Where is the final, open to public and correct spreadsheet?

2) Why is there divergence between the promised amount of TAAS tokens (for example, it was promised 5k TAAS tokens for the Slack campaign, but only around 2.3k in the spreadsheet)?

3) Why don't you just send everyone their tokens at the same time and only after the spreadsheet is really the final one (just like every campaign do)? You could set a future date for that (June 10th for example). Couldn't it work?

Hey jvper,
Bounties isn't exactly my area of expertise but I will do my best to answer your questions.

1. The final sheet for the bounties can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XKlY9xEGkX4RdRmAS3nCkLtvFK9aSUVrVvB7L22uihk/
(Please note: "Jamal Aezaz", the person in charge of the programs; has set the viewing mode to "private". We are working on contacting him to change the settings. Really sorry about that!)

2. While the bounty pool had a set number for each program; there is a possibility where someone did not actively meet the requirement to get their reward; thus lowering the amount of distribution. This should be resolved and recalculated/spread out.

3. It was decided by the team to send the tokens in form of "batch" so that it can be quicker for our bounty hunters to get their dues.

So far, 90% of the bounties were given to the hunters; the last 10% being mined right now and on the way to distribution.

There is problem to transfer token from wallet I'm not able to move them to another address. Is there some kind of lock period for this token or only network issue which will be resolved later?

Are you talking about moving your tokens from our website (taas.fund) to an external wallet? Or from an exchange to a wallet?

1% is about the taas project, 99% is about the bounty. Damn it. These people are insane. They only care about the money, noot the future

We are aware how it can be a little annoying for long-term investors to deal with the bounties distribution at the moment. Thing is; a service need to be paid and as a company; we will make sure that everyone get what they are entitled to get before closing the subject and moving on. It should be over soon!
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:02:44 PM

SHUT UP ABOUT THE DAMN BOUNTY U DAMN BEGGARS ITS DISGUSTING

PM JAMAL HES A COOL DUDE WHO HELPS IF YOU CONTACT HIM
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

I can only suggest please put some more gass fee for your transaction.If transaction default gass determined 91k,added 20k extra and generate your transaction.that should work I think.
n00b3rt

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:18:57 PM

Now take a second to consider that these people are actually being paid to PROMOTE the token.

Fucking lol, no wonder they're broke.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:22:00 PM

Now take a second to consider that these people are actually being paid to PROMOTE the token.

Fucking lol, no wonder they're broke.

Let's all be civil on here and everyone be patient. Also JAMAL had some problems and an accident and it's RAMADAN for Muslims who fast, so give the guy some room and pray for his health and not give the Guy negative energy. Everything comes to those who are patient. I am sure TAAS will do everything in it's power to give everyone their dues.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:47:33 PM

maybe the bounty delay could be a stroke of luck for non belivers when the price rise  Grin
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:25:16 PM

sell all your bounties to us =)

Taas will be huge. When it will hit bigger exchanges and first dividends will be payed.. people will start grabbing it   price will skyrocket

seems many noobies and scammers here on forum .. they will teach on their mistakes though time Smiley

Respect TAAS creators!
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:43:24 PM

bounty not recived, i dont care it was only 11 taas.

but this guys have really fuked up , they can handle a simple bounty distribution...

jamal is a terrible bounty manager i will send to him a negative trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: