Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org  (Read 36928 times)
BitcoinLady (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 01:34:22 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2020, 10:24:07 AM by BitcoinLady

A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice

Blockchain has reached the peak of its capabilities. With every new project appearing in this area it becomes obvious that there is no way for further revolutionary blockchain development, except in small improvements and workarounds from the original Bitcoin blockchain. The scheme ingenious in its simplicity, due to this simplicity is extremely rigid. There is a growing need for a new paradigm that while retaining the base features of blockchain will allow for more complex interactions and more flexible structure on a global scale.

The Monolithic nature of blockchain that makes immutability possible at the same time renders scalability impossible. There are workarounds, but they are neither inherent nor reliable.

We need to go further with caveats that give birth to a new scheme altogether, but with blockchain in mind. The History of blockchain development clearly shows that while it was an elegant and efficient scheme at first, with more and more added functionalities it became bloated and maze-like. There is no viable decentralized solution to return to simplicity except by providing a new scheme with more degrees of freedom.

We are in process of introducing a revolutionary change in cryptocurrency. It will be a new coin, but no longer under the conventional blockchain protocol, instead a multi-dimensional lattice structure, known as Bitlattice.

Bitlattice is a new paradigm and fundamentally different from Bitcoin and the major alt-coin protocols. It is something very novel and experimental. Bitlattice mitigates many common issues in the classic blockchain including scalability, timing, complexity, and the inability to have independent oracles.

Blockchain as a technology is already quite old. The majority of the underlying protocol on the Bitcoin blockchain is reasonable. However, there are some points that hamper wide and eager adoption of it. For example, well-known scalability issues stemming from the flatness of the chain (and few other factors as well). Time stamping problems stemming from the distributed peer-to-peer architecture that actually wasn't designed for this purpose (while there are many different implementations of p2p protocols in general, they differ with only a handful of schemes).

There are also higher level issues, like which proof to pick, what prioritization to set, how miners are placed inside a network and many more. All of them have certain benefits and drawbacks.

Our project differs substantially from traditional projects because it is not a blockchain. While it still provides the same fundamental benefits, lattice architecture is totally different thus providing additional benefits and solving several inherent blockchain issues.

It's lattice retaining some chain's properties. Actually, at the present stage of research it’s a five-dimensional lattice interconnected with curves, and can be portrayed with directed graphs. It can be collapsed to one-dimensional chain which provides the same immutability the current blockchain provides. But at the same time it provides means for features like lattice encryption.

There is one additional funny side-effect of the structure I have in mind. Such network could potentially act as a neural network and be able to self-organize to a certain extent.

My friend, neurobiologist, compared my idea exactly to a Neural Network. And there is some truth in this comparison. Up to the point that one of the features in my idea acts exactly as synapses and I also postulate homomorphically encrypted seeded entities acting as local authorities and being "hidden variables" of this network, something that can be compared to a primitive consciousness.

Such an approach, with technical details will describe when I'm sure that everything works as expected on a prototype level.

Everyone can join now provided that they conform to my foundational Bitlattice idea - this is to prevent mess and encourage a cohesive team with preset goals. We are looking for visionaries like us, people who are open-minded and courageous enough to thump conservatism and bring the lattice protocol to the mainstream cryptocurrency world.

Thank you,

Hibryda

Take a look at a newly released document on https://bitlattice.org

The paper presents the possibilities of Bitlattice, its superiority of concept and the innovative way distributed data storage and processing is
organized and performs.

Link to the website http://bitlattice.org/
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/bitlattice
and Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/bitlattice/?viewAsMember=true

People interested in supporting Bitlattice should be aware that the only authorized way to contact the Core Team is by mailing us
at bitlattice@protonmail.com and bitlattice@bitlattice.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:15:05 PM

youre not explain in this thread about youre project
and explain bitlattice coin, about total suply bitlattice coin, tipe coin , and about bitlattice ico selling and bounty

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Hibryda

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 03:41:31 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 08:13:26 PM by Hibryda

youre not explain in this thread about youre project
and explain bitlattice coin, about total suply bitlattice coin, tipe coin , and about bitlattice ico selling and bounty

There are 3 steps of the project:
1 - theoretical research with proof of concept code examples.
2 - implementation
3 - deployment and issuance

We are at research & developmental stage. This step is meant to yield both refined theoretical basis in form of final WhitePaper and example code fragments that can serve as proofs of concept. Actually some parts of this concept are ready today, some must be refined, some decided yet.

As to  deciding supply -
-supply, being bound to usability rather than to theoretical caveats, should be decided at second step. Myself I tend to favor low number fixed supply (Bitcoin like). Anti-deflational strategy of Ether convinces me not. The supply will most likely be provided by miners (however there are other possible solutions at hand) obliged to calculate lattice weight function from a full node. The difficulty must be set at this stage. If someone convinces me that never ending supply, or fluid supply is better, can change my stance.

As to deciding divisability -
-as currency is just a number it can be decided what minimum unit is allowed (and what to do with remainder if any). My current stance is 9 decimal places in both directions from comma (30 bits unsigned in every direction). But it can be set almost without limitations (except more bytes to hold a value).

As to ICO - did't decided yet.

bitlattice.org

A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice bitlattice.org
fgb

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

is dis your ann?  Roll Eyes just asking
wtfc360

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

I support Hibryda and this project which will revolutionise the crypto currency world.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:15:35 PM

too vague to understand what is the real goal, or even what you meant to say as posting this here  Huh

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:54:54 PM

Having been privy to more detailed info regarding the concepts and early technical details of this Bitlattice project - I will be watching this space closely.

Welcome to the World Bitlattice

Regards to you both Hibryda and wtfc360

Good luck with this project and I hope to offer assistance on this project to you in the future.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:03:28 PM

Not really sure what is being announced here. Seems to be in such stage of infancy that there's not much to elaborate on. But just in case there is some new revolutionary thing going on here I'll keep an eye on it  Lips sealed

HEPHAISTOS

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:13:43 PM

waiting the continuation of this project, I keep an eye on this thread

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:30:46 PM

too vague to understand what is the real goal, or even what you meant to say as posting this here  Huh

Not really sure what is being announced here. Seems to be in such stage of infancy that there's not much to elaborate on. But just in case there is some new revolutionary thing going on here I'll keep an eye on it  Lips sealed

Yeah. they are talking like they were stoned  Cheesy

Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:18:10 PM

Not really sure what is being announced here. Seems to be in such stage of infancy that there's not much to elaborate on. But just in case there is some new revolutionary thing going on here I'll keep an eye on it  Lips sealed

Haha - please note that English is not Hibryda's first language and that may contribute to your perception on that.

Try explaining your Pink Dog in Swedish - you might end up far worse than sounding stoned.

BTW - what on earth is Pink Dog anyway?  Looks pretty vague to me? I take it that its just a joke coin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789357.0

--

--
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:23:29 PM

Haha - please note that English is not Hibryda's first language and that may contribute to your perception on that.

Try explaining your Pink Dog in Swedish - you might end up far worse than sounding stoned.

BTW - what on earth is Pink Dog anyway?  Looks pretty vague to me? I take it that its just a joke coin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789357.0

lel, ok, fair enough Wink

Pink Dog is not my coin ahahah. Im just a miner and enthusiast of another shitcoin. And yes, its for being a joke coin that is fun  Cheesy

MT4 available
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 11:25:01 PM

I support Hibryda and this project which will revolutionise the crypto currency world.

Yes, it can transform society. Because it gives some tools that are impossible with standard blockchain. You probably heard of mesh nets, wots and alike. In my lattice they will be just a natural consequence of using it. Because mesh networks are lattices actually, right?

How lattice differs from chain - one dimensional structures aren't natural in our three (or four, or eleven, or two, depending whom you ask and which theory is concerned) dimensional world. Lattices are natural.

As to possible applications in real world - micro democracies, multi level ones and alike. I have an approach that things should be built from bottom up with consciousness of every society member in mind. One cannot build efficient and sane social system without having all participants really participating. And what is reality - you can see on your own. Idiots everywhere Smiley

biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

Yes, but I'm high as hell also, so we should understand Grin

Yes, it can transform society. Because it gives some tools that are impossible with standard blockchain. You probably heard of mesh nets, wots and alike. In my lattice they will be just a natural consequence of using it. Because mesh networks are lattices actually, right?

How lattice differs from chain - one dimensional structures aren't natural in our three (or four, or eleven, or two, depending whom you ask and which theory is concerned) dimensional world. Lattices are natural.

As to possible applications in real world - micro democracies, multi level ones and alike. I have an approach that things should be built from bottom up with consciousness of every society member in mind. One cannot build efficient and sane social system without having all participants really participating. And what is reality - you can see on your own. Idiots everywhere Smiley

And on that note, your words have me intrigued, so I will continue to listen...

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 11:34:31 PM

No longer blockchain !So,your project and your coin will be using alt blockchain? blockchain provide new technology to cryptocurrencies.

what is type of new technology your project will provide to cryptocurrencies?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 11:34:49 PM

Having been privy to more detailed info regarding the concepts and early technical details of this Bitlattice project - I will be watching this space closely.

Welcome to the World Bitlattice

Regards to you both Hibryda and wtfc360

Good luck with this project and I hope to offer assistance on this project to you in the future.

Cheers - usukan

Thank you very much Usukan. We would love to have you on board!

sugarbaby

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:35:37 PM

I think i got it.. Ambitious project if they can make it.
So, basically you guys want to create another kind of blockchain... instead of the traditional legder - unidimensional - block after block, same chain.... you guys want multiple levels with chains that will make connection with each other if needed... right, or too far from your idea?

MT4 available
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 11:37:49 PM

Let's see this theory made into a working network. Please, not in 8 years. Words are beautiful, but substance is needed.

Quontoloue

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

i will wait open bounty
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:54:23 PM

I think i got it.. Ambitious project if they can make it.
So, basically you guys want to create another kind of blockchain... instead of the traditional legder - unidimensional - block after block, same chain.... you guys want multiple levels with chains that will make connection with each other if needed... right, or too far from your idea?

Can you give us an example of a real application?

MT4 available
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: