Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org  (Read 36929 times)
BitcoinLady (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 02:19:13 AM

New logo and website are ready bitlattice.org

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
castong

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:02:44 AM

Great logos, i like this
Goodjobs dev
wtfc360

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:05:03 AM

Yes, great logo! Nice work MA-studio.
BTC Community

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:44:31 AM

cool .

remark: do you ever considered logo can be designed base on word "B" (its named bitlattice and special chain different from blockchain, i think B PLUS )   what about "B+" ?  maybe with 3D effect is better.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
BitcoinLady (OP)

Activity: 374

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 07:17:31 PM

cool .

remark: do you ever considered logo can be designed base on word "B" (its named bitlattice and special chain different from blockchain, i think B PLUS )   what about "B+" ?  maybe with 3D effect is better.

Right! At the present stage Bitlattice is a 3+2 dimensional structure so we should think about such logo. Thank you

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:52:35 PM

cool .

Right! At the present stage Bitlattice is a 3+2 dimensional structure so we should think about such logo. Thank you

Symbols inspired by letter B is kinda thing thats played out two years ago. Go back where u crawled from and borrow creativity from inhabitants of that hole. When u bump urself with additional influx of creativity u will reinstall ur photoshop libraries and buy a license for software u use, otherwise u will end up making logos in paint.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:06:56 PM

I like the logo, looks interesting  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
wtfc360

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

cool .

remark: do you ever considered logo can be designed base on word "B" (its named bitlattice and special chain different from blockchain, i think B PLUS )   what about "B+" ?  maybe with 3D effect is better.

Symbols inspired by letter B is kinda thing thats played out two years ago. Go back where u crawled from and borrow creativity from inhabitants of that hole. When u bump urself with additional influx of creativity u will reinstall ur photoshop libraries and buy a license for software u use, otherwise u will end up making logos in paint.

Feel free synthgauge to show everyone how great you are and show us your own creativity! No one is holding you back, we can use your constructive ideas and better symbols if it's an improvement, although it´s just a symbol my friend... Thanks for the input.
Hibryda

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 08:39:31 PM

cool .

I love you trolls, keep going!

A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice bitlattice.org
wtfc360

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:32:07 PM

cool .

remark: do you ever considered logo can be designed base on word "B" (its named bitlattice and special chain different from blockchain, i think B PLUS )   what about "B+" ?  maybe with 3D effect is better.

Feel free synthgauge to show everyone how great you are and show us your own creativity! No one is holding you back, we can use your constructive ideas and better symbols if it's an improvement, although it´s just a symbol my friend... Thanks for the input.

Oops, I got that wrong. Actually we don't need your advise... My bad.
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:42:19 PM

So ya, I commented earlier kinda snarky....but after looking into to the idea and reading your answers I gotta say I'm excited about this. You've got a really unique approach to some limitations of the current blockchain and it looks like you know what you want to fix and are ready to do it. I'm all ears, to quote your ANN, this looks like a revolutionary step...& I'll gladly participate in it.

Don't worry, now the FAQ is up and running, people can read and contemplate what this project is about. Of course it's vague with scarce information and you lack the complete picture.
Since a couple of months back I have been privy to some inside information, like Usukan, regarding this project and I'm have been and continuously reading/studying this from the basic (compliments of Hibryda). End point being that Hibryda knows how to make this happen from theory to practice.

Sorry bud, you may have missed the tone of my original post. I was at first skeptical but I've read everything I can and have been in contact with Hibryda and have gained some insight into this project, both through the conversations & my research. I can truly say I'm all aboard. Most people will shy away because this isn't the traditional Bitcointalk ANN with fancy images & specs & what not. They won't even bother to read the info , they just turn away. While my first post was based off the initial ANN, I'm not one of them. I've researched and talked to Hibryda and that's why I posted what I did. As I told Hibryda this IMO is one of only a couple projects that look to address the problems with new ideas, not the same clone shit with a different approach. He's firm in his ideas and knows how to solve the problems. As you already know, this is the future, and if pulled off it will be huge. Like you, I'm glad to offer my support.

complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:30:26 AM

I think i got it.. Ambitious project if they can make it.
So, basically you guys want to create another kind of blockchain... instead of the traditional legder - unidimensional - block after block, same chain.... you guys want multiple levels with chains that will make connection with each other if needed... right, or too far from your idea?

In the present scheme of blockchain there is no possibility to perform more than two operations at once, stemming from the fact that every next blocks depends on the previous. Of course this is mitigated by packing multiple transactions into one block and hashing them collectively. But it’s far from concurrency, rather it’s just a way to deal with this very limited structure. In lattice things are different. There are multiple root points that are referred to from the main root. It resembles child chains in some applications, but is very different on the basic level of functionality.
With lattice, many operations can be performed at the same moment in time by different miners/processing units. And still the whole structure will retain integrity. Because clusters can but usually won’t overlap.

How is this structure fundamentally different from the tangle, i.e. what IOTA is doing?  What is the consensus model?  How do you handle Double Spending?  What are some of the various attacks that can be done with this model?

(from website bitlattice.org)
But at the same time it provides means for features like lattice encryption.

Can you expand on this?  I don't see how lattice encryption can be achieved from this structure. 

(from bitlattice.org)
Up to the point that one of the features in my idea acts exactly as synapses and I also postulate homomorphically encrypted seeded entities acting as local authorities and being "hidden variables" of this network, something that can be compared to a primitive consciousness.

I'm having a hard time parsing this statement.  What are the local authorities doing with HE?  And why bring in hidden variables to the mix? 

(from bitlattice.org/faq)
In homomorphic transformations leading to certain arrangement of lattice[.]

What precise transformations?

(from bitlattice.org/faq)
Those who will need to know details will read the whitepaper and associated docs. All math will be there. The rest will have dev docs aimed at providing comfortable interface.

I hope that's true as the current math available to this idea is extremely lacking ...
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 05:09:43 AM

How is this structure fundamentally different from the tangle, i.e. what IOTA is doing?  What is the consensus model?  How do you handle Double Spending?  What are some of the various attacks that can be done with this model?
Thanks for questions.
This structure is fundamentally different in actually one aspect - abstract position of a node (tx or other native object) plays a role in further processing. Which is fundamental. Of course, down the line, all is being casted into graph of dependencies (and finally onto linear stream of bytes). Handy analogy here is in 3d emulation in games or other software. Some operations are first performed between 3d objects (like raycasting for instance), some are performed using graph representation of scene layout (FOV), finally all lands in some files. Each abstraction uses different properties of objects in question.
The consensus model that I prefer to apply is adjusted to this scheme PoS.
DS - as above.
Yet, I can change my mind in near future as I recently stumbled upon several interesting properties of my network that can be used to simplify consensus.
Attacks - depending on whether fully homomorphic entities work as expected, this network will not be forkable, thus no 51%. As to other attacks - Sybil is mainly a matter of chosen p2p base. I have to decide yet which one to use. Attacks based on mining would probably not apply. Also the time frame of confirmations from the network can render unconfirmed txs attacks futile. But the above is just an initial analysis that I can provide now, some factors can change situation in the future.

But at the same time it provides means for features like lattice encryption.
Can you expand on this?  I don't see how lattice encryption can be achieved from this structure.
Lattice is a structure where distance plays a role. For instance, shortest one. Or rather determination which is the shortest provided having some basis initial vectors supplying initial conditions. My structure actually is L^2 vector space. And on many steps I can provide a set of non co-linear vectors to leverage SVP or its variations.

Up to the point that one of the features in my idea acts exactly as synapses and I also postulate homomorphically encrypted seeded entities acting as local authorities and being "hidden variables" of this network, something that can be compared to a primitive consciousness.
I'm having a hard time parsing this statement.  What are the local authorities doing with HE?  And why bring in hidden variables to the mix?

Bear in mind that I tried to answer questions you found in FAQ in simplest way I could. Not always succeeded Smiley .
Local authorities are meant to be encrypted small programs that produce both encrypted and plain (or encrypted with known keys) output. As to hidden variables - they are meant to be the source of such variables. Variables that are intended to give incorruptible base for further operations.

In homomorphic transformations leading to certain arrangement of lattice[.]
What precise transformations?

Here again is a problem with 'lattice' and 'lattice' in two meanings, I suppose. Short, two points cannot occupy the same place in metric space. In such case they are equal. Moving a set of points by a vector in metric space preserves their structure. And so on...

Those who will need to know details will read the whitepaper and associated docs. All math will be there. The rest will have dev docs aimed at providing comfortable interface.
I hope that's true as the current math available to this idea is extremely lacking ...
I'd like to point out that this is very early announcement. And contrary to popular trend I prefer having fully functional and reliable scheme before publishing, instead of running all the time on beta versions Smiley .
And when I'll be damn sure about my postulates, I'll publish all in detail.

complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:25:54 AM

Looking forward to the new math ...
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:48:33 AM

Looking forward to the new math ...
Wouldn't be new, just with emphasis on different things.

wtfc360

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:31:48 AM

So ya, I commented earlier kinda snarky....but after looking into to the idea and reading your answers I gotta say I'm excited about this. You've got a really unique approach to some limitations of the current blockchain and it looks like you know what you want to fix and are ready to do it. I'm all ears, to quote your ANN, this looks like a revolutionary step...& I'll gladly participate in it.

Don't worry, now the FAQ is up and running, people can read and contemplate what this project is about. Of course it's vague with scarce information and you lack the complete picture.
Since a couple of months back I have been privy to some inside information, like Usukan, regarding this project and I'm have been and continuously reading/studying this from the basic (compliments of Hibryda). End point being that Hibryda knows how to make this happen from theory to practice.

Sorry bud, you may have missed the tone of my original post. I was at first skeptical but I've read everything I can and have been in contact with Hibryda and have gained some insight into this project, both through the conversations & my research. I can truly say I'm all aboard. Most people will shy away because this isn't the traditional Bitcointalk ANN with fancy images & specs & what not. They won't even bother to read the info , they just turn away. While my first post was based off the initial ANN, I'm not one of them. I've researched and talked to Hibryda and that's why I posted what I did. As I told Hibryda this IMO is one of only a couple projects that look to address the problems with new ideas, not the same clone shit with a different approach. He's firm in his ideas and knows how to solve the problems. As you already know, this is the future, and if pulled off it will be huge. Like you, I'm glad to offer my support.
Ok, great! We appreciate the support!
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

We've updated our website to be more in line with 3d Smiley - please test by going to bitlattice.org/test . If everything works well we'll switch to it. Currently it was tested in Chrome, FF and IE Edge (had to dust off Win for this task).
Furthermore, we'll add chat and/or forum in some not too distant future.

wtfc360

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:31:30 PM

Yes, works nice on Chrome!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:07:29 PM

U are fundamentally wrong about everything. Time elapses but u still have things undone, and burden of sorrow keeps u from moving forward towards new accomplishments because u are an ill minded flight attendant that mistakenly stumbled upon crypto thread during his everyday wanking rituals.

Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:23:18 PM

U are fundamentally wrong about everything. Time elapses but u still have things undone, and burden of sorrow keeps u from moving forward towards new accomplishments because u are an ill minded flight attendant that mistakenly stumbled upon crypto thread during his everyday wanking rituals.
Keep going!
Just in case, when you practice reading+understanding re-read intro post Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: