Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org  (Read 36928 times)
sunanchi

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:24:57 PM

Is there at least one website to visit? Why all this suspense? Is it ICO?
People are tired of being cheated!  Sad

Here is the link to the website http://bitlattice.org/
You can follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/bitlattice

There is no ico plan, read previous posts and learn more.

if there is no ico plan
how can i join.
coding , btc,and ...
I can translate some things into Chinese

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinLady (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 01:18:24 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 02:05:19 PM by BitcoinLady

if there is no ico plan
how can i join.
coding , btc,and ...

Nice to hear that Bitlattice project sparked your interest.
If you want to support it write to bitlattice@protonmail.com

sunanchi

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:02:19 AM

if there is no ico plan
how can i join.
coding , btc,and ...

If you want to join us as developer write to dev@bitlattice.org
If you want to become firsttier investor write to investor@bitlattice.org
If you want to help with translation or in some other way write to bitlattice@bitlattice.org
I have sent an email and look forward to your reply
BitcoinLady (OP)

Activity: 374

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 01:09:18 PM

if there is no ico plan
how can i join.
coding , btc,and ...

If you want to join us as developer write to dev@bitlattice.org
If you want to become firsttier investor write to investor@bitlattice.org
If you want to help with translation or in some other way write to bitlattice@bitlattice.org
I have sent an email and look forward to your reply
Thank you, answers should be on your box already:)

Hibryda

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 01:41:05 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 01:59:00 PM by Hibryda

great ,if any progress for bitlattice , let us know about it. thanks

What I work at the moment - many things at once Smiley .
Just today and yesterday I tested some possible location sensitive hashing solutions to be mixed with cryptographic hashes of nodes.
The outcome is that the simplest and best solution is just to use simple indexing in this respect. Maybe not entirely simple as it's supposed to be base minus two or minus four. And stacked spirals Smiley . It's just most efficient.

Also today I discussed initial idea of protocols. While we could use existing ones they are far from quality of "industrial" heavy duty ones.
So, one of guys that offered his full engagement into my project will design and prepare implementation of a set of two protocols to serve as network basis for Bitlattice.
One of them is crucial, as it will serve as measuring protocol to define network surroundings of a client and provide broadcast about latency distribution. Frankly, I'm happy that someone would deal with these matters instead of me - it lets me focus solely on internal issues instead.
The guy is in financial networks and AI issues since many years. So can give it to him without fear.

These are only two days and major things I dealt in this time. If you are interested about some specific issues - ask. When time permits will answer.

A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice bitlattice.org
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 09:12:01 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 09:29:06 PM by Hibryda

As to Artificial Intelligence - this is the basic idea of Bitlattice - to have built in control authority that cannot be read or affected from outside (encrypted end to end, providing just decrypted control output).
As to other AI considerations - while self defense is one thing, some more sophisticated mechanisms are possible.
If I manage to make it possible to seed homomorphically encrypted entities at any time of lattice's life they can act as "neurons" with hidden processing. This gives just an ocean of possibilities  Smiley

BTC Community

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:11:07 AM

As to Artificial Intelligence - this is the basic idea of Bitlattice - to have built in control authority that cannot be read or affected from outside (encrypted end to end, providing just decrypted control output).
As to other AI considerations - while self defense is one thing, some more sophisticated mechanisms are possible.
If I manage to make it possible to seed homomorphically encrypted entities at any time of lattice's life they can act as "neurons" with hidden processing. This gives just an ocean of possibilities  Smiley
base idea but something significant , great.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 08:35:21 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 11:16:26 PM by Hibryda

Funds for further research and development for this year 2017 are already secured.

This is obvious that some technical details I am reluctant to disclose, as it would require me to file patent applications (which worldwide is costly). Some I disclose and we (MaStudio) do it on a regular basis here on bitcointalk and on our website.

http://bitlattice.org/

usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:14:45 AM

If I manage to make it possible to seed homomorphically encrypted entities at any time of lattice's life they can act as "neurons" with hidden processing. This gives just an ocean of possibilities  Smiley

Hi Hibryda

Reminded me quickly of this famous quote.

Still watching and glad you report sufficient funding for near term stages.  I'm really wondering just where the limits of this new tech end up. At first I had the same problem with blockchain - now I have to deal with BitLattice which is like setting foot - yet again - in the "New World".

Good luck and hope to be able to support this project soon.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 01:45:49 PM

Hi Hibryda

Reminded me quickly of this famous quote.

Still watching and glad you report sufficient funding for near term stages.  I'm really wondering just where the limits of this new tech end up. At first I had the same problem with blockchain - now I have to deal with BitLattice which is like setting foot - yet again - in the "New World".

Good luck and hope to be able to support this project soon.

Cheers - usukan
As to my quote - I paste here fragments of my discussions with other devs. And this particular touches physical limitations of worldwide network. As Bitlattice is meant to be able to operate in clusters without need of having too many full nodes, it's viable to have built in AI mechanisms in it. For the same reason of physical limitations (actually speed of chemical/electrical signal via calcium channel) brains are organized in a way that parts of them can act autonomously to a certain extent. Bitlattice can mimic this by having separate clusters that contact with the rest of network only when it's needed. Thus, when clusters are small more sophisticated operations can be performed within them without need to synchronize them with the rest of network and without impacting overall efficiency.
But this is still a matter of further research and finding best ways to isolate clusters - something I work on now.

Cheers, H

gadsden76

Activity: 130
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

Hello folks,

I am very interested in BitLattice and will be keeping up to date with its progress.  I am also interested in investing in the technology if need be. 
I sent an email to BitLattice, and look forward to hearing back. 

Thanks!

-Gadsden

Not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 01:11:26 AM

Hello folks,

I am very interested in BitLattice and will be keeping up to date with its progress.  I am also interested in investing in the technology if need be. 
I sent an email to BitLattice, and look forward to hearing back. 

Thanks!

-Gadsden

Hi Gadsden,

Nice to hear that Bitlattice idea sparked your interest and that you want to learn more. Because it's so rare nowadays (wish to learn).
I always welcome constructive questions.

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

Hello, is this project still alive? It's been over a month since no updates...
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 07:33:12 PM

Hello, is this project still alive? It's been over a month since no updates...
Yes, the project is still alive and on schedule. I just see no purpose to update just for update. Which is possibly wrong, but I'm anything but marketing guy.
Will certainly update if some milestones are reached (like prototype client) and will answer questions.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

May I suggest launching a testnet at least? I'm sure many won't mind if it's buggy as hell.

Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:31:20 PM

May I suggest launching a testnet at least? I'm sure many won't mind if it's buggy as hell.
Always fun to play with new stuff.
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:16:55 AM

Update

Work is in progress in several areas. First of all basic tx operations using different vectors of operation have been initially tested. They still need to be refined in terms of reliability. Meanwhile works on a network protocol are before test phase. BL will use custom toroid based network protocol making use of resolving tensors with machine learning algorithm. While there are similar solutions in the wild we prefer to have custom made one due to specific needs of BL. To perform live tests we build now a server rig capable of simulating controlled network environment (32 cores for VMs, VMs running multiple simple end nodes, lots of net hardware and cables Smiley ).

Always fun to play with new stuff.
There will be testnet. Cannot however say now precisely when. If BL would be a fork of some blockchain based solution there will be little issue with providing testnet fast. However, BL isn't blockchain at all, it has similar properties, but is different at a base level. Thus, the client must be written almost from scratch. It have to take some time to bind all the features into one concise piece of code.
So, be patient, it will come.

Hibryda

informo

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:34:22 AM

is the toroid based network protocol for replicating transactions between nodes, rather than the topography of the chain (a hyper-lattice) ?
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 03:35:01 PM

is the toroid based network protocol for replicating transactions between nodes, rather than the topography of the chain (a hyper-lattice) ?
Yes, the protocol will serve replicating transactions. It's main advantage is being based on ML prediction that in turn would benefit in speed gains. It has nothing to do with lattice structure topography, however it will be adapted to serve lattice it in the first place. A side note - contrary to possible first impression, toroidal abstraction is actually 2d instead of 3d.

informo

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:12:35 AM

could the toroid based network protocol be a good infrastructure for replicating information on a network in general, like for example, as an alternative or a competitor to TCP/IP, BitTorrent, or IPFS?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: