Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org  (Read 36929 times)
Robinislam123

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

Yes.wow! Wow nice project.This project all new,s I am parsonali all time follow and share to my all friend I hope this coin future big.this coin fast ti last with all time follow and any airdrop and bountry I join and my all friend join.I think this coin future will be success.thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Yes.wow! Wow nice project.This project all new,s I am parsonali all time follow and share to my all friend I hope this coin future big.this coin fast ti last with all time follow and any airdrop and bountry I join and my all friend join.I think this coin future will be success.thanks

much wow
Hibryda

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

...even without bounties and various rewards.

Indeed, fuck bounties.

Leave the bounties hunters away...  Grin Grin Grin

My stance when it comes to bounties is ambivalent. I remember times when bounties played a vital role in making blockchain more mature. On the other hand, now they are often granted for cosmetic things and treated as PR magnet.
I would opt for having small fund for bounties, but only those really touching the metal. Otherwise it will start looking like bazaar.

A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice bitlattice.org
goldz1star

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

It is really interesting project Good luck guys!
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

...even without bounties and various rewards.

Indeed, fuck bounties.

Leave the bounties hunters away...  Grin Grin Grin

My stance when it comes to bounties is ambivalent. I remember times when bounties played a vital role in making blockchain more mature. On the other hand, now they are often granted for cosmetic things and treated as PR magnet.
I would opt for having small fund for bounties, but only those really touching the metal. Otherwise it will start looking like bazaar.

If I can give you an advice I would opt for zero bounties as did Holo who got a good result despite the project being little known during the ICO. I would like to mention another project only because you have already talked about it in here, otherwise I would not have done it. I followed Holo for the entire ICO period and I assure you that there were no rewards for anyone, no bonus, no bounties, nothing at all and same ICO price for all. I believe that such behavior gives an extremely serious representation of the project and we have a great need of such projects lately. We can not get more than bazaars ...  Wink
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

If I can give you an advice I would opt for zero bounties as did Holo who got a good result despite the project being little known during the ICO. I would like to mention another project only because you have already talked about it in here, otherwise I would not have done it. I followed Holo for the entire ICO period and I assure you that there were no rewards for anyone, no bonus, no bounties, nothing at all and same ICO price for all. I believe that such behavior gives an extremely serious representation of the project and we have a great need of such projects lately. We can not get more than bazaars ...  Wink

I assume that if someone would come to Holo who after finding a kind of critical vulnerability they would have some funds in reserve to reward such person. While it differs from bounty program it's essentially a bounty. This is what I meant opting for an amount for bounties. Not a bounty program per se, as in such case I share your (and others) view.

michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

I assume that if someone would come to Holo who after finding a kind of critical vulnerability they would have some funds in reserve to reward such person. While it differs from bounty program it's essentially a bounty. This is what I meant opting for an amount for bounties. Not a bounty program per se, as in such case I share your (and others) view.

Very good! Excellent clarification, this is a good view of the true function of the bounties, thanks for the explanation...  Smiley
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

everyone is expecting so. this coin or this project will be successful in the future.
because it all looks new, may this perojek succeed and run in order of planning.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

After what i´ve been seeing with most ICO´s and initial projects lately, I tend to share the "anti-bounty" program opinion.
I did my share of project translations and sig adds, but all things added i tend to see it hurting the projects more than helping.

But as stated above a small stash for real help like serious bug discovery and critical project help would probably be wise to keep.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
jiffy1

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

Is that all, Dear Joey Alexander, not everything which looks new will be succesful - said in kindness.

Bitlattice will rule the world.

Bitlattice Evangelist - global citizen - currently in West Coast USA trying to tell fiat and BTC folks - your days are numbered. 

everyone is expecting so. this coin or this project will be successful in the future.
because it all looks new, may this perojek succeed and run in order of planning.
BitcoinLady (OP)

Activity: 374

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Is that all, Dear Joey Alexander, not everything which looks new will be succesful - said in kindness.

Bitlattice will rule the world.

Bitlattice Evangelist - global citizen - currently in West Coast USA trying to tell fiat and BTC folks - your days are numbered. 

Grin Grin Grin

So, when Skynet will start all around here will be noticed first  Grin

bitlattice community

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

hi guys ,welcome to our bitlattice community world     www.bitlattice.net

we got groups base on different country, if you are fans of bitlattice and wanna help bitlattice then pm me , the community need strong support from you all, we will open access to build group of your country for you then you will be a moderator of the group .

each country just need 3 moderators.
'First come, first served' lol

BitcoinLady (OP)

Activity: 374

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 02:59:10 PM by BitcoinLady

we got groups base on different country, if you are fans of bitlattice and wanna help bitlattice then pm me , the community need strong support from you all, we will open access to build group of your country for you then you will be a moderator of the group .

The Bitlattice Fans Community page is a great idea and we like your initiative.
While building a community is an important part of any successful project in cryptocurrencies area, it's important to retain consistency and separation of concerns.

Thus, all people interested in supporting development of Bitlattice should be aware that the only authorized way to contact the Core Team is by mailing us at bitlattice@protonmail.com .

We wish to avoid misunderstanding and we want it to be perfectly clear that bitlattice.net is a fan site and that the statement above "if you are fans of bitlattice and wanna help bitlattice then pm me" can apply only to helping expand the community (however we assume the user "bitlattice community" will forward all important communication to us immediately).

Bitlattice Core Team

bitlattice community

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:59:12 AM

The Bitlattice Fans Community page is a great idea and we like your initiative.
While building a community is an important part of any successful project in cryptocurrencies area, it's important to retain consistency and separation of concerns.

Thus, all people interested in supporting development of Bitlattice should be aware that the only authorized way to contact the Core Team is by mailing us at bitlattice@protonmail.com .

We wish to avoid misunderstanding and we want it to be perfectly clear that bitlattice.net is a fan site and that the statement above "if you are fans of bitlattice and wanna help bitlattice then pm me" can apply only to helping expand the community (however we assume the user "bitlattice community" will forward all important communication to us immediately).

Bitlattice Core Team

sure, bitlattice.net is only fans community but not official organization  and i creat disclaimer in website already so i should repeat it again。
i hope fans community can get support from fans and core team.
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

sure, bitlattice.net is only fans community but not official organization  and i creat disclaimer in website already so i should repeat it again。
i hope fans community can get support from fans and core team.

Thanks for clarification. I prefer having everything totally transparent.

AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

What is the roadmap for your project?When is the project ICO
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

Re Roadmap: #217 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793648.msg31533085#msg31533085
Re ICO: #260 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793648.msg39391722#msg39391722
jiffy1

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

👍 I thought you wanted to be left alone, and focus on internal testing. My suggestion, just ignore any comments, and keep doing what you are doing. You don’t have to prove anything to anybody.- said in kindness.

Your evangelist - global citizen, currently in west coast in USA.

Why is the screen name of the investor and founder of Bitlattice being used instead of the real names and the social media links, don't you think that would make your project even more legit
Because I'm against the flow when it comes to privacy. Out of social media accounts under my real credentials I had only a Fakebook one. Years ago. Abandoned it after a year of almost no use. If I have friends they are real. If I would want to show them a color of my shit I would lead them to my toilet (the question is why should I do that?).
Showing under true name wouldn't make anything more legit. Actually there are loads of projects in different online areas build around fake credentials with long history (they cost some grands). So, names aren't so sure nowadays.
What makes it legit is that anyone that asks me for personal meeting and wishes to go on a trip (sometimes distant) has it granted. No problem in meeting me in person, just requires some real world effort.
And the approach pictured above won't change.

We certainly can not give you wrong  Grin and we are here waiting for all future updates, good work in the meantime!  Wink
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

👍 I thought you wanted to be left alone, and focus on internal testing. My suggestion, just ignore any comments, and keep doing what you are doing. You don’t have to prove anything to anybody.- said in kindness.
Your evangelist - global citizen, currently in west coast in USA.

Thanks for care, but I only do what I can and want to, so no worries. I find answering here both useful and entertaining. While my team could take this burden exclusively on their shoulders I can find some spare minutes to write here as well.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

hey man long time.. glad your still on this. Have you read about qtesla PQ safe sig scheme? which one are you using? qtesla is lattice based aswell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: