Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MEG] MetaGold Crowdfunding (ICO) is live! Demo of game released  (Read 26070 times)
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

Publish your slack address and inform them of the questions. If you can convince this project is yours, you can continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

Publish your slack address and inform them of the questions. If you can convince this project is yours, you can continue.

Slack is added on OP http://metagold.io/slack/

torikan

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:25:09 PM

There is a very good working style to use escrow of Qtum team as escrow instead of Luptin team.
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:35:33 PM

Ok All.

Please use experienced escrow. I am ready to give way. Wink

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
torikan

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

I give advice. You can get funds from ICONOMI. Investors will send this funds to you depending on the progress of the project you need to pull the necessary resources. A system where you can take the investments yourself as you progress. You can investigate it. At the same time ICONOMI can invest in real opinion so it will be commercial for you.

It is also bad that you have not written Turkish. There are many players in this country too! Cheesy
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

This looks very interesting, gonna wait and see how this turns and maybe see the ico pricing. Not a fan of ico tho only bought in to a few lost and a couple so if I like how this goes I'll buy a small amount.
Diegox

Activity: 329
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:45:58 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 11:32:22 AM by Diegox

But most likely their plan was to collect our funds in ICO, and then one month later publish back that old shitty game in the store, but with the new name. In this case, they "did the job" and can take a rest with our money. What a shame! I have nothing more to say, you scammers. I'm happy that we discovered it before the ICO start, so people didn't lose their money yet.

damn! Thank you for warning, bro!
I'm glad that we discovered this before the ICO start. You saved my bitcoins Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
MetaGoldDev

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

That's not true. The scam part.
I was part of the dev team there at one point, and I bought out games from them when the studio started to die.That's why I said there were delays during dev.Because we didn't have money, and went to work full time for a while.I will bet my entire personal info on this, so if you want to kick me into face for this, you can come.We truly want those games to be finished and succeed.This is my one shot at this, and I didn't want people to feel prejudice to us just because I'm in Russia. This is my responsibility, and my alone. And I will take whatever decision community offers. If our project is dead, then the games and my vision about them is dead as well.

As I said, you can come and beat me to the death too. I'm ready, and I will still tell you that I want to make this project a reality and a stunning success. I'm very sorry for this deception. Thank you for listening. Cry

We will stll continue, no matter the decision. It will just be slower,mostly with our own funding.

MetaGold > INDIE GAMES USING BLOCKCHAIN > JOIN ICO!
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:53:42 PM

I was part of the dev team there at one point, and I bought out games from them when the studio started to die.That's why I said there were delays during dev.Because we didn't have money, and went to work full time for a while.I will bet my entire personal info on this, so if you want to kick me into face for this, you can come.We truly want those games to be finished and succeed.This is my one shot at this, and I didn't want people to feel prejudice to us just because I'm in Russia. This is my responsibility, and my alone. And I will take whatever decision community offers. If our project is dead, then the games and my vision about them is dead as well.

As I said, you can come and beat me to the death too. I'm ready, and I will still tell you that I want to make this project a reality and a stunning success. I'm very sorry for this deception. Thank you for listening. Cry

We will stll continue, no matter the decision. It will just be slower,mostly with our own funding.

why don't you show your real id straight away?

what's the delay?

torikan

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

why don't you show your real id straight away?

what's the delay?

realy. It makes sense to immediately send bi selfie and publish your personal social media.
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 03:21:32 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 03:38:46 PM by MetaGoldDev

Very well. Wanted to do it on the website.

My name is Michael(Mikhail) Solomatin
Here's my recent photo

My linkedin profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-solomatin-64b45086

I just wanted to repeat again, that games that we are developing are not going to be released in the state they were frozen at. We want to actually make them work, add alot more content and blockchain transactions. No point in releasing them in current pre-alpha stage. One of the games was on google play before, but that was due to testing, in 1 single region, and there was no marketing involved like at all.
We will continue our work, so watch our twitter closely if you're still interested.

torikan

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

Here's my recent photo

My linkedin profile

I just wanted to repeat again, that games that we are developing are not going to be released in the state they were frozen at. We want to actually make them work, add alot more content and blockchain transactions. No point in releasing them in current pre-alpha stage. One of the games was on google play before, but that was due to testing, in 1 single region, and there was no marketing involved like at all.
We will continue our work, so watch our twitter closely if you're still interested.

I like the project. I am following. Game-based coins are starting to come out a lot this time. Your 2nd project seems more valid. I think it does not do business.
I want to translate Turkish. If I get a good bounty.  Grin Smiley Wink
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

Here's my recent photo

My linkedin profile

I like the project. I am following. Game-based coins are starting to come out a lot this time. Your 2nd project seems more valid. I think it does not do business.
I want to translate Turkish. If I get a good bounty.  Grin Smiley Wink

Thank you for your support! It would be great

torikan

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796053.0

Turkish translation was done.When the update is published,i do the translation. Smiley
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796053.0

Turkish translation was done.When the update is published,i do the translation. Smiley
Ty! Going to add you to our list

Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:45:20 PM

So developer legit now. trolls go rekt Cheesy

I keep this topic open. When dev get junior member hi will open new topic.

Waiting new escrow. Maybe this is project have bad start , but i think best proof is working real games.

Good luck dev.  Smiley

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 07:27:46 PM

Hi everyone. I want to offer a quick update on the status of our project. We have heard your feedback and realize that we may have rushed into this crowdsale without taking the time to address the common concerns of the community. We will be delaying our crowdsale by a few weeks so that we can take time to answer any questions you may have about our team, how we will be using funding received, our long-term vision for the project and anything else about MetaGold that you would like to learn more about. Thank you for taking the time to check us out and please feel free to join our Slack if you would like to chat with the team.

pumpmydump

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

Wish you the best with this project, hope you can make your vision a reality
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

Wish you the best with this project, hope you can make your vision a reality
Thank you!

Lopchi

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:04:07 PM

Hi everyone. I want to offer a quick update on the status of our project. We have heard your feedback and realize that we may have rushed into this crowdsale without taking the time to address the common concerns of the community. We will be delaying our crowdsale by a few weeks so that we can take time to answer any questions you may have about our team, how we will be using funding received, our long-term vision for the project and anything else about MetaGold that you would like to learn more about. Thank you for taking the time to check us out and please feel free to join our Slack if you would like to chat with the team.

So the translators can put that ICO is postponed in their translations? And if i was you i would develop Project X first as it looks more interesting than War of Magi and start ICO again when you have a stable alpha version for people to try. I wish you all the best with this project!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: