Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58766 times)
Michhotdog

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

I  prefered trading to mining  as far as trading is concerned I  was  personally involved in trading and  I have seen a lot of prospect in trading to mining although some  losses might be incurred while trading but in a long run a trader will be profitable with a proper money management.

I'll prefer trading for now too but I have my partner whose taking sometime to keep himself welcomed on mining. We're not going to mine bitcoin anymore as the difficulty gets higher, we're going to go with alt coin mining. It's almost the same with trading, we mine alt coins and just sell it as trading does. Both are profitable.
Also me I prefer for trading, because in trading if you have a good skills in trading I think it easy for you to earn income. Probably it also a good training ground for newbies because in trading they experience to make a decision base on the observation to the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market even altcoins.
You will definitely make good income in trading if you know how coins are pumping and you have a feeling on when a coin will pump. And if you know on how long a coin will be on green charts. This is just simple for us who are ready always in trading because it's very popular that trading is the best way to earn good income.
Trading is the best if you can utilize it.  Saving Bitcoin is good cause you have no risk to take, while with trading you will be taking a big risk. As you said, trading can give a huge return on investment if you invest at the right time, especially when there is a pump.

I recently started trading in crypto currency. And now I make many mistakes and lose money. This is very unpleasant. But I'm getting experience. I like the trading process and I plan to succeed in this

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:58:32 PM

I  prefered trading to mining  as far as trading is concerned I  was  personally involved in trading and  I have seen a lot of prospect in trading to mining although some  losses might be incurred while trading but in a long run a trader will be profitable with a proper money management.

I'll prefer trading for now too but I have my partner whose taking sometime to keep himself welcomed on mining. We're not going to mine bitcoin anymore as the difficulty gets higher, we're going to go with alt coin mining. It's almost the same with trading, we mine alt coins and just sell it as trading does. Both are profitable.
Also me I prefer for trading, because in trading if you have a good skills in trading I think it easy for you to earn income. Probably it also a good training ground for newbies because in trading they experience to make a decision base on the observation to the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market even altcoins.
You will definitely make good income in trading if you know how coins are pumping and you have a feeling on when a coin will pump. And if you know on how long a coin will be on green charts. This is just simple for us who are ready always in trading because it's very popular that trading is the best way to earn good income.
Trading is the best if you can utilize it.  Saving Bitcoin is good cause you have no risk to take, while with trading you will be taking a big risk. As you said, trading can give a huge return on investment if you invest at the right time, especially when there is a pump.

I recently started trading in crypto currency. And now I make many mistakes and lose money. This is very unpleasant. But I'm getting experience. I like the trading process and I plan to succeed in this
The fact is that if in fact they invested real money in the crypto currency and have already begun to touch while there are losses, then of course this is very deplorable. But it seems to me, it is better to earn a crypto currency, for example in the company of the signature, and even then to leave the token on the stock exchange. So you will not regret what you lose.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:03:10 PM

Saving does have a risk too, when the price goes down your bitcoin's value will go down too. But this isn't going to happen as it is expected that bitcoin's price is about to increase yearly. And holding is just like trading but you will just hold it for a longer time before you will sell it on a higher price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:27:43 AM

Trading bitcoins would probably get you more profit if you know what you are doing and don't have mining equipment.

Mining isn't very profitable anymore unless you buy equipment, etc. Trading would be better if you don't want to purchase a miner, but trading also takes quite a lot of skill.
Yes, trading is a very simple thing to be able to get bitcoin with small capital, we just need the ability and strong archiving to make trading. Unlike mining, we need big capital to buy mining tools and others but the results sometimes do not match with what we spend.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:35:16 AM

Trading bitcoins would probably get you more profit if you know what you are doing and don't have mining equipment.

Mining isn't very profitable anymore unless you buy equipment, etc. Trading would be better if you don't want to purchase a miner, but trading also takes quite a lot of skill.
Yes, trading is a very simple thing to be able to get bitcoin with small capital, we just need the ability and strong archiving to make trading. Unlike mining, we need big capital to buy mining tools and others but the results sometimes do not match with what we spend.
The only problem with that is your knowledge about what you will enter its either trading or mining .Having a good knowledge is capable to you to have it in trading you can make more money and in mining is a passive income .
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:00:58 AM

The only problem with that is your knowledge about what you will enter its either trading or mining .Having a good knowledge is capable to you to have it in trading you can make more money and in mining is a passive income .
you are right. By trading you can multiply the bitcoin you have. Actually bitcoin and trading goes hand in hand. Well you know, the better you are in trading, the more bitcoin you have.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 06:35:24 AM

I go for bitcoin because with cryptography, in general, it is impossible for anyone to spend funds from any another user's wallet and could be used to encrypt all it so that it can't be used without password. In addition, there is no company or central bank controlling Bitcoin, so it cannot be inflated like the dollar.

bottomline, i'd choose Bitcoin over Trading

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:44:14 PM

Era of trading has now shifted, before I trading forex, sometimes I do not sleep because it continues to observe the price to get profit, forex trading makes me depressed because if not alert then all the money lost, now with bitcoin trading everything becomes easier, we can setting How many targets we want to raise.
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:22:05 PM

Era of trading has now shifted, before I trading forex, sometimes I do not sleep because it continues to observe the price to get profit, forex trading makes me depressed because if not alert then all the money lost, now with bitcoin trading everything becomes easier, we can setting How many targets we want to raise.

I agree with you, trade in alternative coins is much more profitable and more interesting, why trade in forex. But it must also be remembered that this activity is very risky

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:09:08 PM

I agree with you, trade in alternative coins is much more profitable and more interesting, why trade in forex. But it must also be remembered that this activity is very risky
It seems to me that in most cases, Forex is talked about by those who do not even know what it is. The fact that the Forex earns only a certain circle of people and moreover, they are not at all bitcointalk. Forex persuades a little, because it's almost impossible to make money on it. But a user of crypto-currencies, on trade exchanges, using alternative coins can earn much more than someone even can imagine. The main thing is to take matters in hand and not be afraid to do experiments.
pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:14:56 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 04:56:37 AM by pharesim

Okay, those are different concepts for making money, holding bitcoin is different than trading, i will help you out with that
trading is just buying low and selling high, just buy an alt at 0.0003 and selling at 0.0004 for example, take the profit and run away to another way.
holding is different, you can just buy an altcoin, or you can hold bitcoin, and wait until the price is high, take the profit and do whatever you want.
I prefer holding forever.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

Mining is getting harder as the hashrate keeps growing and difficult follows the same trend, i would avoid it even knowing it could allow me to roi an investment over s9 into 9-14 monts. Trading has no need for such period to roi, all you need is to take a risk, and wait since if its a good coin it will end recovering sooner or later, besides that you are able to make daily profit without any cost associated to it like energy.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

Based on what I learned so far mining will provides profits more than trading. However the obstacle is you need some fund to buy and upgrades the machines if you want to profits fast.
ScriptDev999

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

Based on what I learned so far mining will provides profits more than trading. However the obstacle is you need some fund to buy and upgrades the machines if you want to profits fast.
I don't think so Smiley. With the same capital which do you think will better? Trading or mining? For example, 1 or 2 day ago with 4k$ capital you can earn at least 300$ a day so how about mining? I don't think with 4000$ capital you can earn 300$ a day with mining Smiley). It's just my opinion Cheesy
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

If you have more mining hardware then what you said is right. But base on the difficulty today I can say that trading will be more beneficial to all the people that wants to earn better. And mining isn't recommend just for anyone who heard it's a good way of earning. Trading will always be the way of earning good money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:00:41 PM

If you have more mining hardware then what you said is right. But base on the difficulty today I can say that trading will be more beneficial to all the people that wants to earn better. And mining isn't recommend just for anyone who heard it's a good way of earning. Trading will always be the way of earning good money.
It seems to me that trade is still the most profitable way to earn, Because if it is a question of extraction, then here it is necessary to mention the mandatory investments of Ah, including in the financing of electricity.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
Depends on the money that you are willing to spend or invest. Both trading and mining are profitable. But If you'll be having a big amount of capital, in my opinion, it is better to spend it in mining. The only risk is the dipping in mining while trading bitcoin may be more risky, because you need to study about coins to trade and how will it give you income in return.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
DetectorToken

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:32:18 PM

Trading is more profitable.
Mining is profitable if you have millions of $ to invest.
Michhotdog

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:06:42 AM

Trade is not always profitable. Especially if you are a beginner, it will be difficult for you to make a profit. But if you just keep coins, they will not be valued. Therefore, many go to trade. Mining requires a lot of capital, so not everyone can afford it

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

Trade is not always profitable. Especially if you are a beginner, it will be difficult for you to make a profit. But if you just keep coins, they will not be valued. Therefore, many go to trade. Mining requires a lot of capital, so not everyone can afford it
It is easy to learn of proper trading, much better if you have lots of capital you can make much higher income your time of waiting is worth it. Because me i just keep in trading in bitcoin not in altcoin. Even its hard to make profit in bitcoin but since i have enough bitcoin i can generate high profit when value of bitcoin rises.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: