Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58771 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:40:49 AM

Based on what I learned so far mining will provides profits more than trading. However the obstacle is you need some fund to buy and upgrades the machines if you want to profits fast.

If you have more mining hardware then what you said is right. But base on the difficulty today I can say that trading will be more beneficial to all the people that wants to earn better. And mining isn't recommend just for anyone who heard it's a good way of earning. Trading will always be the way of earning good money.
It seems to me that trade is still the most profitable way to earn, Because if it is a question of extraction, then here it is necessary to mention the mandatory investments of Ah, including in the financing of electricity.

I haven't seen any other way of earning in a better way than trading. Before mining is one of the best way of earning but it's too late for us now to get into it. Trading doesn't need to have some electricity or any hardware for you to do it so. Because you can just simply buy and sell bitcoin / alt coin and that's a good way of earning.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:56:42 PM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
Depends on you knowledge that fits for you. Sometimes if you don't have enough knowledge to do a thing, you can probably lose money. Maybe you can start Trading if you want to start with small capital.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:10:52 PM

Trading is more profitable.
Mining is profitable if you have millions of $ to invest.

Trade is not always profitable. Especially if you are a beginner, it will be difficult for you to make a profit. But if you just keep coins, they will not be valued. Therefore, many go to trade. Mining requires a lot of capital, so not everyone can afford it
Trading is a good guide to earn Bitcoin, but before you become a good traders I think you lose first a lot of bitcoin. For me I choose both maybe trading is a good investment of bitcoin.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:22:45 PM

Trade is not always profitable. Especially if you are a beginner, it will be difficult for you to make a profit. But if you just keep coins, they will not be valued. Therefore, many go to trade. Mining requires a lot of capital, so not everyone can afford it
Trading is a good guide to earn Bitcoin, but before you become a good traders I think you lose first a lot of bitcoin. For me I choose both maybe trading is a good investment of bitcoin.
why be a good trader should lose a lot of bitcoin first ?In my opinion being a good trader does not have to lose bitcoin first analyzing stocks does not have to lose much bitcoin
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:47:44 AM

I mostly like trading because I have small capital.but if you have big capital you can mining
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:58:01 AM

It is easy to learn of proper trading, much better if you have lots of capital you can make much higher income your time of waiting is worth it. Because me i just keep in trading in bitcoin not in altcoin. Even its hard to make profit in bitcoin but since i have enough bitcoin i can generate high profit when value of bitcoin rises.

Maybe its easy to learn proper trading, but it's not just that you need to learn about trading, you also need a time for trading, its like a job, spending time in front of computer is required. With mining except setting up miner's to work and mine you don't have much obligations, If I could choose I would rather choose mining over trading, and one of my next plans will be buying some mining rigs, but not for bitcoin, I would like to start with some altcoin with not so high difficulty, but that is just a plan for now.
Both trading and mining can be profitable, with proper approach and dedication anything is possible.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:11:10 AM

I mostly like trading because I have small capital.but if you have big capital you can mining

Actually if we have a large capital of any trade will have enough big profits and it will be in the can on every day. Because if you mine you must have electricity at a low cost.
Because the largest cost miners are on electricity that is in use
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:35:31 PM

Actually if we have a large capital of any trade will have enough big profits and it will be in the can on every day. Because if you mine you must have electricity at a low cost.
Yeah mining is not profitable for many now as it will also depend on the cost of electricity and you also need to have capital for buying mining equipment so better option would be to invest in trading from where you will be making good profits regularly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
mostkey

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:34:02 AM

Yeah mining is not profitable for many now as it will also depend on the cost of electricity and you also need to have capital for buying mining equipment so better option would be to invest in trading from where you will be making good profits regularly.
Nowadays the cost of electricity is so big a problem in almost all countries, all miners complain about electricity costs. And until now still looking for ways to overcome them. Indeed now mining becomes second choice after trade
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

Mining bitcoin is really expensive thinking off on the asic miners needed for you to mine with it and as being said its only for those people who do have money to engage with it. Trading bitcoin isnt easy as it sounds and you are right it would not be suitable for newbie and believing that they can able to make money directly because you would really need knowledge and skills for you to be profitable with it.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:48:26 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

They are both profitable in their own way, and there are things you should consider before doing them. For mining you need mining machine and electricity to operate. Be careful with the electricity becuase most of the time mining in a residential area causes huge bill that is greater than you earned from mining. For trading, you need knowledge and experience, you should know what are the factors affecting the price of bitcoin, and to do this you must gain experience and thid experience is somewhat expensive because it might be a lost in trading.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:09:02 AM

why be a good trader should lose a lot of bitcoin first ?In my opinion being a good trader does not have to lose bitcoin first analyzing stocks does not have to lose much bitcoin
No, no, you’re not getting it. No matter how good you’re, you’re likely to lose on invested stock while trading. That’s why trading is very, very risky. I’ve even tried it out, but I’m not interested in it so I decided to quit from it, and you get to lose more than winning. They can even manipulate things, as some people say.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

Hi Folks!

They are both profitable in their own way, and there are things you should consider before doing them. For mining you need mining machine and electricity to operate. Be careful with the electricity becuase most of the time mining in a residential area causes huge bill that is greater than you earned from mining. For trading, you need knowledge and experience, you should know what are the factors affecting the price of bitcoin, and to do this you must gain experience and thid experience is somewhat expensive because it might be a lost in trading.
yes that is right mining is not an easy job, a lot of complications are there you need to be active all the time, while in trading you also need to have good trading experience and trading skill and only then you can become succeeded in your aims. i think if a person is without any experience in trading then trading is in fact too much risky than mining and investment.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:36:02 AM

No, no, you’re not getting it. No matter how good you’re, you’re likely to lose on invested stock while trading. That’s why trading is very, very risky. I’ve even tried it out, but I’m not interested in it so I decided to quit from it, and you get to lose more than winning. They can even manipulate things, as some people say.
Both are the same have high risk, but if we are better at analyzing it could reduce the risk. However, trading is more simple and easy to make a lot of profits, whereas mining requires large capital, electricity, places and other things.

STUDENTCOIN