Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58766 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

Altcoin prices are now very low, almost all Altcoin owners are in a difficult situation. Altcoin prices were a little better yesterday. The division that will take place on October 25th already affects me negatively.
They are now very low and the best time to get involved in any altcoin is absolutely now. The upcoming really affected a whole lot of people who were holding their altcoins before the huge crash, but it is just one of those things we have to keep contending with.

As you profit in some places, you lose in some places, just that the losses can be bad sometimes, if not properly and smartly handled but good times are coming.
Trading is good, I’ve seen a lot of people that made profits from it, but one thing you should know is that it never favors everyone. Some people that joins trading usually lose, and I see more losers more than winners. It’s all depending on your luck.

However, people do say if you’re going to get into trading, you should always invest something you wouldn’t mind losing.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

Crypto has its risks as well beneficts, use bitcoin for trading is one of the best sources and easy way to make more money, sure isnt an easy task and not all of them will lead into the sucess and profit. There are a few altcoins being able to loose and recover while others just get dumped and left or used to pump and dump, each  person should always search about the coin and the use of it.

Trade in alternative coins is very dangerous. Especially if you do not have experience. Therefore, I recommend newcomers to trade only bitcoin and some coins from the TOP-10
In contrary, for me trading is one of the best source of income because we all know that alternative altcoins are worth it to buy. Some traders are earnings profit double or triple of their capital, that's why more people are encourage to join in exchange sites. definitely I'm one of the traders but I have lack of knowledge to be one of the best traders in bitcoin community.

If someone getting profit it means someone else is suffering losses. You could be on both sides with almost equal probability. Be careful my friend! Don't let greed to blind you Smiley
True, this is why trading can be so difficult, most people never make the realization that in order for a person to win someone must lose, and when you take into account spreads and the fact that you need commissions that means that you are already losing money before you make your first trade, this creates a felling of urgency among traders to try to win as fast as possible but most of the time that leads you to even more losses.
You guys are the ones that don’t get it yourselves– someone must have to lose for others to earn, without it, the company running the platform will close down. Trading is good when you win, but the day you lose, you will feel like banging your head on a table and ripping it apart. Well, depending on how much you lost.
Trading is no doubt a very profitable thing to do but at the same time, it is very much risky to get into trading as one wrong move can result in huge loss of money. I must say that till the time you are not having good knowledge about trading, do not get into it. In fact go for trading only when you actually think you can do well in it. For bitcoin, you can invest in it for having your bright future.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:14:04 PM

Altcoin prices are now very low, almost all Altcoin owners are in a difficult situation. Altcoin prices were a little better yesterday. The division that will take place on October 25th already affects me negatively.
They are now very low and the best time to get involved in any altcoin is absolutely now. The upcoming really affected a whole lot of people who were holding their altcoins before the huge crash, but it is just one of those things we have to keep contending with.

As you profit in some places, you lose in some places, just that the losses can be bad sometimes, if not properly and smartly handled but good times are coming.
Trading is good, I’ve seen a lot of people that made profits from it, but one thing you should know is that it never favors everyone. Some people that joins trading usually lose, and I see more losers more than winners. It’s all depending on your luck.

However, people do say if you’re going to get into trading, you should always invest something you wouldn’t mind losing.
Same I do I am not in the favor of the trading because the bitcoin trading is having a lot of the risk and they are not going to have ht profit only, the more they invest in the bitcoin and the more they are losing the value and the profit, I hold the money and I am having the safe income from it through the investing in the bitcoin, the value and income is best in the bitcoin investment and the trading is also good but it need a lot of time and it has a lot of risk.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:25:00 PM

both of them are profitable, you need to know what is your passion about it, are your passion is in trading or mining, if your passion in trading you can strat to trading, try focus on it, more try, some day if you di it repeatly you will get some profit from it. the key is dont give up and try again
The biggest difference is that with mining you will need a huge capital to start since the mining machines are very expensive while with trading you can start with very low amounts so in that sense trading is better and also mining is so centralized that you ill never mine a block on your own so you need to join a pool but in trading you can beat the market alone.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:43:10 PM

both of them are profitable, you need to know what is your passion about it, are your passion is in trading or mining, if your passion in trading you can strat to trading, try focus on it, more try, some day if you di it repeatly you will get some profit from it. the key is dont give up and try again
The biggest difference is that with mining you will need a huge capital to start since the mining machines are very expensive while with trading you can start with very low amounts so in that sense trading is better and also mining is so centralized that you ill never mine a block on your own so you need to join a pool but in trading you can beat the market alone.
As in the quote lot of things have similarity. Mining equipments might be expensive, but it provides with an profit, whereas with trading we don't know when the price moves high or low. Based on this user will be benefited only if he's experienced as well have the mind to keep hold of the assets the it seems good.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:04:46 PM

Trading is no doubt very much profitable thing but at the very same time it is very much risky as well. Trading is an art and not everyone is an artist. If you are well experienced, only then you should go for trading. Otherwise, it is of no use to get into trading. Bitcoin is in fact a good option as it is less risky and there are greater chances of success. You can earn a good amount of profit.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:13:20 PM

Same I do I am not in the favor of the trading because the bitcoin trading is having a lot of the risk and they are not going to have ht profit only, the more they invest in the bitcoin and the more they are losing the value and the profit, I hold the money and I am having the safe income from it through the investing in the bitcoin, the value and income is best in the bitcoin investment and the trading is also good but it need a lot of time and it has a lot of risk.
Those that loose their investment into trading are many simply because most people are greedy, haste of making money and they forget every successful business must accept debt. However, I don't believe in luck, I believe in wisdom, understand and time which some people lack it before jumping into altcoin since the coin is doing good currently.
Do your own homework first, wait till the altcoin you invested in pump and don't imitation.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

Trading altcoins and holding Bitcoin both can be profitables. Personally I prefer holding bitcoin because it is less risky and also giving more profit. But trading can give you good weekly income too, especially if you have good knowledge and if you study carefully the coins before trading

Agreed, but most of the altcoin is much profitable that directly doing trade in bitcoin. Because in altcoin there is a big a chances that your capital could be multiply by 10x or more up to 1000%. That's the good about it, base in my observation during the period of time of doing trade in the market.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:01:16 AM

Exactly, there are some people still showing interest towards mining because already they spent lot of money on mining machine. So people who are looking for mining investment better find the pools and take rent the mining ring from others but it will take lot to mature the coins.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:11:47 AM

Most profitable  trading bitcoins in investment, but with the more profitability there are high chances that you can lose also.
But in case of mining it takes long time, but is more safer than trading and you can surely earn profit in mining

ephraim_90

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:15:49 AM

trading would be great for those people who is just starting, but if you have a pile of  dollars the you can go for mining
ujjawalpatel

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley

Mining is not profitable for normal people. Rather i would say it is just an non-profitable and impossible task with normal PC or hardware. You need to have mining farms like in china which actually give you good returns.
I will prefer trading over mining as trading is a good opportunity for everyone.

agree mining is not profitable i tested  minergate its require powerful pc otherwise all useless from mining with low power pc
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:16:36 PM

trading would be great for those people who is just starting, but if you have a pile of  dollars the you can go for mining
Trading is the most profitable way to earn more bitcoin and as a trader, I really love to have see on how the coins I'm holding are pumping. Mining is also a good source too but it is very costly investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:11:49 PM

Bitcoin is very good investment you can trade it as contract for difference or as binary option which i least recommend because it's like gambling your money.

I highly recommend that you buy bitcoin at low price sell bitcoin on high price
You can also try long term investment.
cheesyspoils

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

I choose bitcoin than trading because in trading you have to wait for the right moment, in bitcoin you'll never know when the right moment is. So it won't be more of a hassle just simply because knowing that it will increase value in the near future.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:27:56 AM

I choose bitcoin than trading because in trading you have to wait for the right moment, in bitcoin you'll never know when the right moment is. So it won't be more of a hassle just simply because knowing that it will increase value in the near future.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
For me both of this are really fascinating due to good condition of bitcoin in the market, I think it's also better if you trade your some of your bitcoin as investment because this is one of the best source of income in crypto currency society. Moreover using bitcoin as amount for trading is a good idea than investing in gambling.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:35:20 AM

Trading is a method which giving us profit and most of this day we used bitcoin as our capital in trading also it is good to invest in bitcoin and keep it for long period of time to generate huge profit. For now trading and investing in bitcoin is the best source of income in crypto currency that is why if you do this both no doubt it can helps you to make rich in the future.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:41:58 AM

It is not right that big ships create large waves and tiny boats. I just wanted to mean it. I think Btc gold is intentionally created.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:13:24 PM

Trading is a method which giving us profit and most of this day we used bitcoin as our capital in trading also it is good to invest in bitcoin and keep it for long period of time to generate huge profit. For now trading and investing in bitcoin is the best source of income in crypto currency that is why if you do this both no doubt it can helps you to make rich in the future.
For me Bitcoin and Trading are inseparable things. Currently we are trading with various coins, but I think Bitcoin is the most commonly used cryptocurrencies as an investment. If you save Bitcoin then you have automatically made a Trading. Note that when you do buying and selling Bitcoin then you have done Trading. I am very supportive if everyone in the world trades because they will feel the great fortune and I want many people in the world getting to know Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Svetlows

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:58:28 PM

If you are a beginner, it's better to buy bitcoin on rollbacks and in parallel to study gradually information about trading. Not prepared to go into trading is more likely to drain the deposit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: