Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params  (Read 131815 times)
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

this is very exciting.. will be donating later this weekend. looking forward to zero future!

The community thanks you my friend

TO ALL

THIS IS THE COMMUNITY ADDRESS

t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3

AGAIN don't send MORE than 50 ZERO per address. This is not to raise money to become rich
This is for covering budget purposes for Website domains, etc.. for the next year

No amount is small. Even 1 Zero. The concept for this is to bring all the community together and participate in something collective
The more people, the better, even with the slightest amount

It doesn't matter how much

PS. At this point the holder of this address is myself and lutsifer. If something happens to one of us there is backup and the other person needs to immediately give the key file to one more person. So always 2 people from the Team have access and keep this file secured

bump... to keep the donation address on current page Wink

i sent mine: "304ef9d415a5bf9660f7221ad81bc96d3711999cfe7c01754aed32db4877089a"

peace
komodomining

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:54:19 AM

just now daemon crash ..

zcashd: wallet/wallet.cpp:1318: void CWallet::GetNoteWitnesses(std::vector<JSOutPoint>, std::vector<boost::optional<libzcash::IncrementalWitness<29ul, libzcash::SHA256Compress> > >&, uint256&): Assertion `*rt == witnesses->root()' failed.

version 1.0.8

I have some problems on my daemon for pool zeropool.cloud ( main server ) , i try to fix it

If problem continues, you can set backup server on backup.zeropool.cloud:5555

Thank you for your patience, we are working to grow up zero

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD - reliable mining pools with low fees and multi algo stratum pools -  FOLLOW us on twitter twitter.com/miningpoolcloud @miningpoolcloud |
MININGPOOL ECOSYSTEM [ KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM | RAVENCOIN.MININGPOOLS.CLOUD ]
rongphuongnam

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:10:32 AM

Connect to your pool have problem, the same with other pool, except Suprnova; but I don't like Suprnova,
I mine less coin on Supr

any available pools except suprnova?

You are most welcome:)

http://zero.forgetop.com
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:51:04 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:55:42 AM by lutsifer

Connect to your pool have problem, the same with other pool, except Suprnova; but I don't like Suprnova,
I mine less coin on Supr

any available pools except suprnova?

You are most welcome:)

http://zero.forgetop.com

I guess it was hell of a night  Tongue

Komodo and us having problem at the same time....

Anyway it is ok now..

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
komodomining

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

just now daemon crash ..

zcashd: wallet/wallet.cpp:1318: void CWallet::GetNoteWitnesses(std::vector<JSOutPoint>, std::vector<boost::optional<libzcash::IncrementalWitness<29ul, libzcash::SHA256Compress> > >&, uint256&): Assertion `*rt == witnesses->root()' failed.

version 1.0.8

I have some problems on my daemon for pool zeropool.cloud ( main server ) , i try to fix it

All it's ok now.
Problem fix on wallet ( due very high number of transaction on it ) and now the zeropool.cloud can host thousands of miners
Asia and US server will shut down and reactivated after the new launch of ZERO

Thank you for your patience

Cheers
MININGPOOLS.CLOUD

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD - reliable mining pools with low fees and multi algo stratum pools -  FOLLOW us on twitter twitter.com/miningpoolcloud @miningpoolcloud |
MININGPOOL ECOSYSTEM [ KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM | RAVENCOIN.MININGPOOLS.CLOUD ]
ReasonOff

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

So after I bought coins at the market I can only leave it on the market wallet or send it to the unofficial (insecure) wallet? Maybe there are other options for windows?

Suggest to learn basic command line use zcash/zero comes with native wallets.

Zcash-cli getnewaddress
Zcash-cli getreceivedbyaddress [address]
Zcash-cli listunspent

While convenient the gui is far from requisite... command line use is very simple r3ad a help page if you get confused. This is the most security if your concerned about that.

Ps be sure the zcashd is running first.

Thanks a lot, man! I will now give it a try!
Demarsac

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:13:11 AM

Will be going dark for most of the day in the forum
as the website is taking much of my time (and the team's) and trying to meet deadline

DM
rongphuongnam

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:38:47 PM

Pools connecting...again, have something wrong with Zero network?
Will be going dark for most of the day in the forum
as the website is taking much of my time (and the team's) and trying to meet deadline

DM
Galahad400

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

A few posters have mentioned using ethOS with Zer. What is your global miner setting?
Thanks in advance
G.
lutsifer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:25:32 PM

A few posters have mentioned using ethOS with Zer. What is your global miner setting?
Thanks in advance
G.

You can't use it in the regular way. You will have to do some custom work to make it happen.

| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
lutsifer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:26:38 PM

All new miners:

You are welcome at:

http://zero.forgetop.com - the Profitable Pool!

Cheers && Have fun

melancoly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

This project has or had a lot of potential but with the core team vanished I don't put much stock in this having a future
lutsifer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:37:45 PM

This project has or had a lot of potential but with the core team vanished I don't put much stock in this having a future

It has a great potential  Grin

Just give it a two three days  Wink

awill333

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:40:37 PM

It has a great potential  Grin

Just give it a two three days  Wink

No worries on that guy, not a real post. Just spammer with negative vibes posting to be hurtful and promote a crappy sig campaign coin.. in other words not entitled to opinion because bots arent humans lol but the bad ones are dezigned by some lower life forms for sure!
lutsifer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

It has a great potential  Grin

Just give it a two three days  Wink

No worries on that guy, not a real post. Just spammer with negative vibes posting to be hurtful and promote a crappy sig campaign coin.. in other words not entitled to opinion because bots arent humans lol but the bad ones are dezigned by some lower life forms for sure!

I know, but I don't wish people to read negative opinions in our thread. We need to be positive. It helps in the everyday tasks  Grin

awill333

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:47:21 PM

just now daemon crash ..

version 1.0.8

All it's ok now.
Problem fix on wallet ( due very high number of transaction on it ) and now the zeropool.cloud can host thousands of miners
Asia and US server will shut down and reactivated after the new launch of ZERO

Thank you for your patience

Cheers
MININGPOOLS.CLOUD

Hi, i am  curiose about this problem and its solve. Two questions, if an easy explain can you share solve? Simply to add more/new wallet?

Actually more than two questions : ) how many transactions was required to break?  Do you think this is general problem inherent to zcash and would occur for others or perhaps system specific (local and unlikely to repeat) ?

If not specific to your system and not identified by zcash team someone should report to them on git.

Thank you.for your time
awill333

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

It has a great potential  Grin

Just give it a two three days  Wink

I know, but I don't wish people to read negative opinions in our thread. We need to be positive. It helps in the everyday tasks  Grin

Yez i know i have become a bit angered when this happens at kmd. Spammers are the terrible problem on this forum and each time a coin gets good they flock. The better the coin the more spam bots show ul. Until the coin is so good n9one can be believed to say neg comments
. And when i say "coin is good" i dont mean actually just big enough to end the rude comments hahah maybe no coin is spam free Smiley

So i guess increased trolling is good sign hahaha : ) and to offset zuch trolling I will affirm my faith in this coin and the team from a real psychic : )
awill333

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:58:38 PM

So after I bought coins at the market I can only leave it on the market wallet or send it to the unofficial (insecure) wallet? Maybe there are other options for windows?

Suggest to learn basic command line use zcash/zero comes with native wallets.

Zcash-cli getnewaddress
Zcash-cli getreceivedbyaddress [address]
Zcash-cli listunspent

While convenient the gui is far from requisite... command line use is very simple r3ad a help page if you get confused. This is the most security if your concerned about that.

Ps be sure the zcashd is running first.

Thanks a lot, man! I will now give it a try!

Glad to help. Command line is surely the most bug free wallet (not personal to this project just always a rule i noticed with coins..) receiving/viewing existence of the coins is easy with command but sending them is.more tricky. Its complicated json just to send payment with zec/zer .. you can search "zcash rpc command line help" for a more thorough explanation of the wallet function.

I like to use the swing wallet when sending paymentz for kmd and zer because both function well and its simpler use than command line..

Available for pm if you have any additional questions I am not a pro but i am fairly proficient : )
Galahad400

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:00:15 PM

Thanks in advance
G.

You can't use it in the regular way. You will have to do some custom work to make it happen.

Thanks for the input. I use the forge top pool so any info on settings,etc. you might have would be greatly appreciated. I get a segmentation error at least once a day that crashes my rigs and I'm out of ideas and patience with trying to correct the error, so would like to move onto more stable platform.

Thanks
G.
lutsifer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:03:39 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 06:14:11 PM by lutsifer

Thanks in advance
G.

Thanks for the input. I use the forge top pool so any info on settings,etc. you might have would be greatly appreciated. I get a segmentation error at least once a day that crashes my rigs and I'm out of ideas and patience with trying to correct the error, so would like to move onto more stable platform.

Thanks
G.

Once per day is a damn good result.

I get it a lot more often  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: