Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people believe in religion?  (Read 19532 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

It's easier for most of the people to act by the rules than have their own mind.
Intelligent people do good and help other people, making the world better place.

It's not about religion since most of them are based on the same rules and created based on astrology (Orion and the Three Kings, etc.).

Right. People die faster and more permanently when they have their own mind.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
tetrisbattle2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:16:50 AM

So far it a direction to human to be good thats why religion have appear it just a direction to people only
3daysGrace

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

From childhood in the community, people are taught to believe in different religions. Only when a person grows up he decides what to believe in him.
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:54:30 AM

Many people believe in the religion to feel good with their self. There are a lot of people who suffer from depression in the US and the churches try hard to make them think better and live a better life and coming out of depression. They rarely succeed but it is good that a few persons are saved from the disease of the century.

stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

It's easier for most of the people to act by the rules than have their own mind.
Intelligent people do good and help other people, making the world better place.

It's not about religion since most of them are based on the same rules and created based on astrology (Orion and the Three Kings, etc.).

Grin

And your proof of this claim is where?
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:22:42 AM

Many people believe in the religion to feel good with their self. There are a lot of people who suffer from depression in the US and the churches try hard to make them think better and live a better life and coming out of depression. They rarely succeed but it is good that a few persons are saved from the disease of the century.
The Church uses the situation when people just need someone to talk to. Man often need to obtain independent advice. It seems to me that people who believe in God are not confident in their abilities and trying to find support.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:24:06 AM

Quite a number of people believe in Religion because they could not find answers to what they needed answers to and by so they term religion a place of solace where you take what happen by 'Faith' even though there is no answer. Others believe because they are convinced that, after life there is a place you are going to and that religion will provide a path for you among several reasons why people believe in religion...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

Grin

Same place your post ^^^ comes from.    Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:31:28 PM

Why do people believe in religion? It's from the inability to make decisions or the desire to have support? George Carlin said it very well about religion in your videos. Smart guy was. Does this mean that religious people do not differ a great mind?
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

I believe in religion because religion is part of our community and. There are some people that didn't believe in any religion like atheist.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

Grin

Same place your post ^^^ comes from.    Grin

My post comes from my own mind, so you have no proof of your claim, it is purely a thought of yours.
StarCitizen999

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

Strongly older people are like children. Children believe in fairy tales, the old people are also naive, so they are often fooled.
Forester618

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

Strongly older people are like children. Children believe in fairy tales, the old people are also naive, so they are often fooled.
Believe in God not only old people. Many young people also believe in God. I think it has to do with upbringing and poor education.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

Believe in God not only old people. Many young people also believe in God. I think it has to do with upbringing and poor education.

Children believe because they are gullible and their parents tell them it is true

Older people want to believe there is another life after death (because they can feel death's grasp)

Interesting note that women are more likely to be religious than men as they get older, at least in New Zealand
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

I believe in religion because i need a guide in life. And i believe everything was created by an actor, and that actor is god, and god create religion to help ppl find them in eternal life
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

Quote from: Kray =topic=1796373.msg18158683#msg18158683 date=1489328597
I believe in religion because i need a guide in life. And i believe everything was created by an actor, and that actor is god, and god create religion to help ppl find them in eternal life
Believing in a religion should not be an issue, we do have different perspectives in life I do believe in religion as I believe in God and I need Him more than anything I have in this world. I am nothing wothout His guidance and love.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:36:48 PM

It's very simple but great answer.
People really need moral compass in life, guidance or purpose.
Without it, we are empty inside, and live chaotic life without direction and purpose.
We don't have only physical body but also spiritual body.
Our physical body need food, water, sleeping, shelter etc.
Our spiritual body needs love.
Eternal, absolute love we can receive only from our creator, God.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
signature200

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:01:20 PM

Without it, we are empty inside, and live chaotic life without direction and purpose.

To be honest, I didn't see the absolute love. All people change each other. A divorce. Or no one believes in God 100% or simply not. I think both answers are correct.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

Yes ^^^!

All people are religious because nobody knows anything about his future for a certainty. All people look for something or someone to guide them into the future.

The people who claim they don't, are only hiding their religious aspirations from their outer mind, or they are lying.

Cool

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:30:00 PM

There are many religious people on earth. Even the vast majority of the world believes in monotheistic religions.
And often they do not question belief systems. There are many people who have Christian, Muslim and Jewish beliefs.

Why do they still believe in religion. I can not understand why people believe in religions in the age when we can reach the information so quickly.
Because people need a reason, because believing in something greater than yourself seems to be part of human nature.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: