Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people believe in religion?  (Read 19532 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:48:37 PM

religion was made by those people who wants to profit with it. Religion divides the unity in this whole world. I only believe at our creator.

Yes, before religion was created perhaps for this purpose, but now it does not make sense anymore, as everything can be explained with the help of science, but with God it's possible to use your words and good deeds.

I agree. Sometimes, religion, with it's purpose of gathering people to it's teachings, makes a bigger separation and differences among people. Just look at how many religions we have today. And even at this time, new religions are still being started. Some of these religions differ on how they understand the bible or the koran. I mean come on. It's the same book with the same principles. So for me, being an adult, just do what you know what is right and respect other people. That's basically what will define you in the end.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:29:02 PM

religion was made by those people who wants to profit with it. Religion divides the unity in this whole world. I only believe at our creator.

Yes, before religion was created perhaps for this purpose, but now it does not make sense anymore, as everything can be explained with the help of science, but with God it's possible to use your words and good deeds.

I agree. Sometimes, religion, with it's purpose of gathering people to it's teachings, makes a bigger separation and differences among people. Just look at how many religions we have today. And even at this time, new religions are still being started. Some of these religions differ on how they understand the bible or the koran. I mean come on. It's the same book with the same principles. So for me, being an adult, just do what you know what is right and respect other people. That's basically what will define you in the end.

Yes you're right, every religious books have only one message, love God, but what matters is, that you choose a religion that is your best way to love God, like you are doing. Smiley

But you should know, that is dangerous out there, without a protection. Even after you die, God will protect you, if you surrender to him.

the only trick is to remember him and never forget him. Jay Sri Krishna.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:00:37 AM

Yes you're right, every religious books have only one message, love God, but what matters is, that you choose a religion that is your best way to love God, like you are doing. Smiley

But you should know, that is dangerous out there, without a protection. Even after you die, God will protect you, if you surrender to him.

the only trick is to remember him and never forget him. Jay Sri Krishna.

Amen.

But DO step up to the miracle info from God... the Bible.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Lalapan

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:00:46 AM

There are many religious people on earth. Even the vast majority of the world believes in monotheistic religions.
And often they do not question belief systems. There are many people who have Christian, Muslim and Jewish beliefs.

Why do they still believe in religion. I can not understand why people believe in religions in the age when we can reach the information so quickly.

Because they are uneducated.

Whether you can prove if people who have a religion are not educated.

I think why people are religious
Because there are still many people in this earth can not solve the mystery of the mystery of God's creation.

This is something that is so far from the truth it's possible disgusting in nature when you go ahead and think about it. Look at it like this, the world really isn't a wonderful place and people need something to look forward to / to believe in.

People need to feel their is reason behind everything that occurs in their day to day lives which are usually rather shitty, for most people. A good amount of both uneducated people and educated people believe in religion.
[/quote]
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:18:27 AM

Because religion is a way of life, a religion that makes us not lead a life carelessly. Religion is inherited from parents, parents guide their children according to religious rules. Religions that always make us remember sin, and make us more careful in doing something. All religions teach good things, why do people not believe in good things? All bad things come from people, not from religion.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:39:50 PM

There are many religious people on earth. Even the vast majority of the world believes in monotheistic religions.
And often they do not question belief systems. There are many people who have Christian, Muslim and Jewish beliefs.

Why do they still believe in religion. I can not understand why people believe in religions in the age when we can reach the information so quickly.

People believe in religion because they think that religion can save them from punishment. They thought that the religion is the key to be saved, but in some beliefs, religion can't save you, it's your relationship to God that matters.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:53:43 PM

Yes, because people don't understand many things. But also because human is vulnerable, not just physically but mentally too. They beleive in god because they hope that there is someone who cares for them, and who will give them better life after this one, especially to those that have hard life. THere is lot of poor people, and they beleive in some kind of god most.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:00:20 AM

Because they get taught religion from a young age, oftern
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

because they can find a peace in a religion.
not just for believe but they found a reason why should they believe in a god, as a muslim we learn qur'an as our book guidance, and we found the truth there.   

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
killed

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:15:50 AM

Perhaps they are trying to avoid responsibility for bad decisions. When they turn to God, they unconsciously feel support and I hope it will help them in their request. I do not believe in God and therefore do not understand these people. But their right and for me the most important thing for religion is not called for hatred.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

Because they get taught religion from a young age, oftern
In most cases that is true, but i do not think that is the only reason why. I think that all humans in deep have hope, and from that comes religion, and when i say religion i mean believing in higher power. Sometime when people are powerless they tend to ask God for help, and start praying. In that moment most of people find they do believe in God.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

Why do they still believe in religion.
It is not because people are uneducated as what some says here. I know many well-educated and successful people that has and practice their religion. It is because when you believe, even if it is abstract; it feels like you are holding into something concrete. You hope that these/this God/s will do something great. That there is something destined for you after all.

I can not understand why people believe in religions in the age when we can reach the information so quickly.
I don't see the connection between having the information quickly and religion. The good thing about religion is similar to most other group out there only that they believe in God and other groups do not. But they have a commin denominator, when you are in religion you don't feel alone and you feel the support of other in the same belief system.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀