Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ideas  (Read 11419 times)
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:45:27 PM

I think that really hard to sell your ideas cause maybe you're not the only one got that ideas so in my opinion if you have any idea and you think it's good i think you should keep it for yourself
Selling your ideas is always hard because not many people will believe on them especially if you have nothing to show for, you may get better results if you are able to show them something, like a design or some prototype that proves you are serious and not only another dreamer.
The fact is that any idea costs money and even if it's worthwhile, even investors will find it easily. We see how today people invest heavily and actively in various projects buying tokens, and in this way you can invest in other projects in order to get very good profits.

Indeed one of the well in profit in the digital currency is by following some of the ICO who have lucrative, because only then we can certainly get a lot of profit in quite fast. Because the ICO who have a good interaction, will definitely have a level of profit is faster compared to the ICO that rely solely on the minimum levels. But they also depends on how more complex steps that you think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Ideas are worthless. Everyone has them and everyone thinks their ideas are valuable, yet 99.999999% they never make a dime with them.

You have to turn your idea into a plan to even start to be worth something.
As Edison once said ’genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration’ having an idea is not enough you need to work on it like a madman, If you do not then it is very likely that your idea fades into obscurity or that  someone else has the same idea but instead of being passive he actually pursues it and makes that idea a reality.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:25:48 AM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Ideas are worthless. Everyone has them and everyone thinks their ideas are valuable, yet 99.999999% they never make a dime with them.

As Edison once said ’genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration’ having an idea is not enough you need to work on it like a madman, If you do not then it is very likely that your idea fades into obscurity or that  someone else has the same idea but instead of being passive he actually pursues it and makes that idea a reality.
It seems to me that for today every person will make a choice in favor of trading his idea, and if it really brings good dividends, then Rostov classes make sense. But in very large cases, when India leaves it to itself that these Secrets remain secrets.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

I think that really hard to sell your ideas cause maybe you're not the only one got that ideas so in my opinion if you have any idea and you think it's good i think you should keep it for yourself
Selling your ideas is always hard because not many people will believe on them especially if you have nothing to show for, you may get better results if you are able to show them something, like a design or some prototype that proves you are serious and not only another dreamer.
The fact is that any idea costs money and even if it's worthwhile, even investors will find it easily. We see how today people invest heavily and actively in various projects buying tokens, and in this way you can invest in other projects in order to get very good profits.

Indeed one of the well in profit in the digital currency is by following some of the ICO who have lucrative, because only then we can certainly get a lot of profit in quite fast. Because the ICO who have a good interaction, will definitely have a level of profit is faster compared to the ICO that rely solely on the minimum levels. But they also depends on how more complex steps that you think
Even you are making sense, I believe as of now for fund raising ICOs are most easiest way instead of going for selling our ideas. Fund raising through ICOs has become possible due to this wonderful community. There can be many misuse of this nice concept. But when taking the core benefits into considerations then going for ICO must be a right choice for anyone rather than looking for selling ideas.

Because, selling ideas might be an end even we are getting money on that. But executing the plans based on idea will get into continuous income for rest of life too.
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:40:27 PM

It would be interesting to see a project like this, because there is a lot potential in finding bright ideas that can change everything.

Sometimes the people who have the ideas don't have a way to develop.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:06:21 PM

It would be interesting to see a project like this, because there is a lot potential in finding bright ideas that can change everything.

Sometimes the people who have the ideas don't have a way to develop.
People who have just ideas may come up to sell them and people who are capable of building business might be buying those ideas. But now a days fund raising thorough various methods are viable to all the people world wide hence people are easily making their ideas into real things now a days. Ico are playing vital role here as people are making them to get them big money by enabling its early investors to trade the tokens.
Route69

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:33:42 PM

It's always the same with that kind of question  Grin
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

If you have a good idea, why dont make your own ICOs and collect money from investors? If your idea is truly good, investors will invest their money in your project and with the ICOs platform, you can collect a lot of money to start your own career Wink
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

Thanks in advance.

Now you are full member and i know you have spend a good time, in this forum, and also you got information about it.
I am telling you because now you will be know where you can offer for your goods and in my information, in bitcointalk has a service section, and in it you will see most of the members and nonmembers offer us a different things and give us suggestion.
Then now i think you know about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:16:57 PM

If you have a good idea, why dont make your own ICOs and collect money from investors? If your idea is truly good, investors will invest their money in your project and with the ICOs platform, you can collect a lot of money to start your own career Wink
That sounds more like a plan, but even if you are right he still needs to assemble a team to help him since he stated that he is not able to make the project a reality, so he could be the creative mind while someone else tries to makes his vision a reality, with so many ICOs around I never thought about the possibility of creating an ICO, good thinking.
unrealone

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

Interested in working on ideas, I have capital and a team established. Working on many of my own ideas but would be interested in others based on the level of drive and passion of the Individual.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:46:29 PM

Thanks in advance.
For an instance, your idea is related to photography, it will be more appropriate if you'll sell your ideas to  groups and organizations related to it and it will surely be funded if it will help them in different ways. Make sure that your ideas are unique because nowadays almost everything came up to an individual's mind so better be careful if your ideas are not already proposed by someone. I'd suggest you to make a project proposal to make you ideas more realistic, and more systematic. Provide theories and atudies that'll make it possible.

khufuking (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:19:37 AM

For people that keep say that the ICO is the solution . I want to say and as stated before I simply can not go make an ICO based on just an idea . I myself do not like when someone open an ICO without at least a prototype or a prove that he / she can make it come true ! . Now lets simulate the situation for real ! If I opened an ICO and all it have is an idea ! would you really invest on it ! To be honest I wouldn't invest in it myself . I need to come with a prototype or at least a ready team that can make the idea reality then the ICO might be a solution Smiley .
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:14:02 AM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them 

One thing that should be mentioned: there are many free courses offered on websites like coursera, udacity and khan academy which contain video lectures teaching people how to make smart phone games & apps, write software and do other things. Programming and software engineering may not be for everyone. But I know there are some people out there who are doing well with little or no prior experience.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:58:48 PM

Thanks in advance.
Have you tried making a project proposal? I think it will be more appropriate because you are finding someone to fund your ideas. If you want to prove how good your idea is, you can support it with different studies related to each of it, by the other researchers. In this way, you'll make your ideas more realistic because it will be supported by facts. And try to look for organizations related to each of your ideas, because they are the onw who knows the worth of uour ideas.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Crazym

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:31:24 AM

Yes, try get into contact with the right people. Be careful with people though. Do not trust everyone.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:22:33 AM

have you tried some funding start up project such as kickstarter? When your idea is original and unique there will be many people will back up or start investing your ideas. I have seen many examples of it, people with a unique and original ideas got invested from that kind of platform.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:20:38 AM

This is true, It's just like racing on whoever make made that idea shine or make a patent of it. As we can see nowadays there are lot of people that have the same idea but dont have the guts to make it work, as a result someone will make it and the recognition will be theirs. New knowledge is quite rare so don't let the other people make the first one to make it shine because you're just going to regret that it is yours now others are holding  it and that's a very bad feeling. Stand for your original thoughts and be competitive.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:00:17 PM

if you think that you have a lot of ideas which could be fruitful for making anything, so you don't need to sell those thinking to others by money. if you feel the money crisis then you need to find the financial help, you also try to find a couple of partners to take an initiate in term of your idea implementation. but if you sell your idea through money then other people will make some steps according to your thinking. but you make nothing. for me, the idea is the best and fundamental thing to start anything. an idea can change your living and life style within a few moment.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:15:55 PM

There are many great ideas, and sometimes it comes out of the "idea guy", That guy that thinks he has a great idea, but don't have any money or anything to start it. This stereotype wants someone to develop and publish whatever his idea is, and take a large cut of all the income, just for the idea. Well that ain't gonna work. If you have a great idea that requires programming, but you don't have the skills, I recommend you to either learn the skills needed, or HIRE someone (yes for actual money). If you have a very good friend he might agree to do it and work together, but it can get quite hard, believe me I've been there myself.

who cares
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: