Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ideas  (Read 11419 times)
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:07:10 AM

Selling ideas is option to find someone know what is bitcoin and also to help you and give an ideas about bitcoin so i agree about that.
There is no other thing which will result in better results in the days to come other than that of making people aware of what bitcoin actually is. It is the only thing which will make this society more better place to live. As far as selling ideas is concerned, you actually to have some kind of unique idea. This will influence more number of people and you will have better chances to sell your product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:34:45 AM

I really dunno guys if you read my post or just reply. Or maybe i wrote it wrong i am not looking for money . I am just asking is there is any place that I can offer them my ideas and they buy it from me or make it happen and  give me a % from it. I hope I make it clear now
its a same thing ,still money is involve how could you attract financier
If you cant even express your ideas in words?you should deliver your message
In proper manner.i doubt if someone will make a deal with you knowing that
You cant understand each other.better put this thread in you LOCAL BOARD
So someone in your own country could understand what you wanted to tell

Thats the better advice i can give you.goodluck
Nagaswara

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:47:55 AM

I do think what OP means is he has many ideas for different profitable sites, but would not have the capital nor the skill sets to make his dreams a reality. Hence, he desires to sell his ideas.

OP, I don't think anyone will buy your ideas, not necessarily as they are bad but it's very hard to judge and just sell ideas in general. The buyer refuses to really know what your idea is and exactly how profitable it is until you tell them, and although you may do they can steal your idea after you tell them. My own advice would be to link program a good friend who has experience and capital to make these web sites.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

I do hope that you will find the right person who will not take advantage on your shortcomings as in this crypto world it's difficult to find that kind of person.
Don't stop chasing your dreams, maybe someday you will become one of those millionaires in here and you can make funds to your great idea into reality. Keep Faith and good luck.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.

I think this one's could have a really hard time for somebody who are buying ideas to put up. Factors are the buyers is not sure until you tell them, and if you already told them, they might run with your idea without you having paid. I suggest that you must start this, make a proposal and build your team.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

If it's an idea you really care about (I wouldn't bother asking what it is coz it's obviously top-secret  Wink ) then I suggest you discus it first with people you personally know. If ideas can be stolen in face to face interactions, what more when talking about it with people online going by just their forum usernames. Maybe you can find friends with the right skills?

Since funding the project yourself is out of the question, I suggest going through your network to find willing investors. Of course this would not be easy, if their not familiar with it they might be dubious, if they are familiar enough, you'd have to convince them it's different enough from things they've seen before. Of course make sure you really trust the people you pitch your ideas to.

Now that I've thought about it, do you have good credit record or maybe some available credit line? If your gutsy enough, you might prefer getting the money on your own and using it to pay for the services you need. A problem with asking people for money is that they effectively become your stockholders. Since they got money invested in your project they'd be constantly breathing down your neck. Not every one would be comfortable with that.

I think this is the best answer to your question. In additional, once you find people you can absolutely trust on implementing your ideas, and you have a very clear vision on tranforming your ideas to actions then the only problem is financial support. I think your best shot to this, is looking for investors or taking bank loans. Once, you convinced them regarding your plan and its future outcome then theyll probably give you financial support.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

The only thing that you can do since you mentioned that you do not have any money is approach developers and provide your idea to them, there you can bargain on what you can get depending on how good you idea would be.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Selling idea for people who don't have awareness about the cryptocurrency is good idea. Idea will suggest him he cannot overcome those because he need to keep some effort to learn more by himself. 100% comfidence is not given by the people atleast he needs to learn basic things.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Yes there are some projects that are published on the services section where you can work as part of their project / team with their development. But the terms are depending on them, you will work to them as a marketing person but you are not going to get paid directly with bitcoin or cash. You'll paid by their shares, you can try to dig those threads.

many projects that require brilliant ideas, but what might be given by you for them ?? sometimes some projects will pay you big amounts if the idea you give makes sense and they can understand, but in the beginning you will usually be asked to express your ideas for some of them they ask for without getting paid anything ,,
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:05:14 AM

If it's an idea you really care about (I wouldn't bother asking what it is coz it's obviously top-secret  Wink ) then I suggest you discus it first with people you personally know. If ideas can be stolen in face to face interactions, what more when talking about it with people online going by just their forum usernames. Maybe you can find friends with the right skills?

Since funding the project yourself is out of the question, I suggest going through your network to find willing investors. Of course this would not be easy, if their not familiar with it they might be dubious, if they are familiar enough, you'd have to convince them it's different enough from things they've seen before. Of course make sure you really trust the people you pitch your ideas to.

Now that I've thought about it, do you have good credit record or maybe some available credit line? If your gutsy enough, you might prefer getting the money on your own and using it to pay for the services you need. A problem with asking people for money is that they effectively become your stockholders. Since they got money invested in your project they'd be constantly breathing down your neck. Not every one would be comfortable with that.

I think this is the best answer to your question. In additional, once you find people you can absolutely trust on implementing your ideas, and you have a very clear vision on tranforming your ideas to actions then the only problem is financial support. I think your best shot to this, is looking for investors or taking bank loans. Once, you convinced them regarding your plan and its future outcome then theyll probably give you financial support.
Having some good idea in your mind is really a good thing but the fact is it is really a difficult thing to implement that idea and to change that idea into reality. You need to do enough of hard work and personal efforts in order to make things happen in a way you want them to be.

You need to have some good plan back in your mind along with sufficient resources. Only then you can make that thing happen in reality.
1nvestments

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

sent you a private message I'm interested in buying some of the ideas for you, if you can guarantee something or use escrow with me.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

Okay guys now i got the whole view . Thanks all for reply.

I need to build a credit . ( I am not asking for money and there is no way for me to scam anybody since i am the one who will be paid i might get scammed Smiley ) but i totally understand building credit is important .

I need to search inbetween my friends or my friends line in someone i trust and have the skills to help me . ( i will try to build a good friends line here in this form because currently no one in my friends know even what  crypto currency is about Cheesy.

I will work hard to achieve what you guys advised me .

Yes, very true. A good way to meet people who know how to code, etc., would maybe to attend tech related conventions (If there are any near you) to meet new people and learn new things. Or, you can teach yourself how to code and maybe start small, build a capital, then once you have a big enough capital, start your main idea.
Well selling ideas is not buying because you have your own ideas and mind to think those important things its better to sharing a ideas than selling, yes you can get a money but is not a sale you do everything to knowing a things so ideas is not selling its just a sharing, in bitcoin your ideas was not selling its up on your own mind that answering the questionaires like in the school, and other job.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

Thanks in advance.

I think the sale of ideas is a vague idea because if only concepts are complicated, it is challenging to implement ideas. Instead of selling ideas, you can do it yourself or find projects that share ideas and join their team, that's the best way to make money instead of selling this because I do not think someone willing to pay for your ideas.

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

sent you a private message I'm interested in buying some of the ideas for you, if you can guarantee something or use escrow with me.
It is very easy to give ideas and to share it with people, but for this we will have to face a lot of realities and problems as well,  if you want to buy or sell bitcoin It is important to have some plane for it and then go for it and the plan must be in your favor, buying step must be taken in time of low price and for this do some research and always stay in touch with the price rise and fall. Selling can be done at the time of high price, so if the price of bitcoin is high and you know it will give you profit you can go for selling bitcoin but before selling keep your plan in mind and sell at very high price again invest it in bitcoin and hold for further profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: