Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [🅰NN] 🅸🅲🅾 YuTü.Co.in: 1st Crypto-commodity 💱 Catering 2 YouTube 📷 Creators  (Read 12777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 01:43:49 AM

Dev , Please checking my PM

You're added on the list, bud: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.msg17943195#msg17943195

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albrots

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:42:46 AM

Thanks and let start work
PCindy

Activity: 601

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:28:42 AM

joined translation hindia sir

reserved for me?

pliss pm me

thanks

Okay. I assume it's Hindu unless you meant Hindian. Please enlighten me (no pun intended). I'm enlighten: Hindi is reserved by PCindy.

Machina_US has reserved Indonesian.

In the second post of this thread I'm going to list what languages have been reserved for translation by the corresponding user name.

I'll invest just cuz Amelie one of the Designers is cute :p

oke thanks sir pliss waiting my translation hindia
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

I reserve Vietnamese translation for bounty, PM me if im accepted. Thank you!
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 08:53:53 PM

I reserve Vietnamese translation for bounty, PM me if im accepted. Thank you!

Added to the list, bud: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.msg17943195#msg17943195

Take a look at the following image gleaned from http://yutu.co.in/faq/ytc-sox-case-study/, then read what follows:

Depicted, albeit arbitrarily contrived, is how a [sampling] list of Lÿnspinz trading shares (yãłtz) of their yAłtçoins might be presented as an overview on our proprietary YTÇ-Sốx exchange site, akin to listed cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap. The third column is the proposed stylized ticker symbol (TiçSÿm) of the respective yAłtçoin, purposely enhancing [marketing] pageantry of TiçSÿms in further evoking select brands.

Again, refer to our Gloššexicőin page if specified terminologies are not yet engrained.

The above was put forth to elicit emotions in seeing how lucrative it could be when participating on YuTü.Ço.in's platform(s) once Beta is released and beyond.

I'm still awaiting final confirmations from SebastianJu and Dabs prior to officially announcing that they are indeed acting as this ICO's escrow agents. Once confirmed, the process for garnering funds will be revealed.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:44:54 PM

Consider my emotions to be elicited, you mad bastard.  Grin 

Im only visiting YuTuHQ, if you have a games room, with a Marshall Long dartboard.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:19:59 PM

Consider my emotions to be elicited, you mad bastard.  Grin  

Im only visiting YuTuHQ, if you have a games room, with a Marshall Long dartboard.

There'll more than likely be a gaming room, with still the possibility of a traditional game room. Sadly, Nashville has a limit as to how big billboards can be in the metropolitan area, thus a life-size Marshall Long dartboard is outta the question. We duly hope that your emotions remain elicit upon reading the clarification.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:02:03 AM

im a fan of yours bruno, but still gonna need a bit more convincing!
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:35:30 AM

its very confusing cos its not in english

UnunoctiumTesticles

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:37:09 AM

SCAM !!!!!! NO WORK DONE BY DEVS ON ANN !!!
Atleast scam professionally
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 06:59:57 AM

im a fan of yours bruno, but still gonna need a bit more convincing!

Understand fully, bud. Until then, it's confirmed that Dabs and SebastianJu will be the two escrow agents handling the influx of funds for YuTü.Ço.in's ICO, the procedure of such forthcoming. Forgive me for not revealing the fee structure, of which they're more than free to provide, but I will disclose that they are each receiving a free PÅQ (two minimum based on two ICO funding rounds) in supplementing the agreed upon fee.

Tomorrow, I meetup with The Advisor over lunch, his name declared predicted on the outcome of the discussions and his approval of forwarding it (don't see an issuing at this penning; name has been dropped to Dabs and Ju via PM).

its very confusing cos its not in english

The English translation is almost complete.

SCAM !!!!!! NO WORK DONE BY DEVS ON ANN !!!
Atleast scam professionally

Granted, only hundreds upon hundreds (if not thousands) of hours were put in the near-grammatically correct website depicting the GAWdiose endeavor(s), thus shy of scamming professionally, but please grade us on at least the effort put forth, along with the over 10,000 edits of the website, the proof below depicting the to-date count since Better Delete Revision Manager was installed long after its creation.

Yes, I'm well aware that Leroy Fodor has edited his StakeMiners' website at least three times that number, but I don't possess a B.B.A. from Ohio University like StakeMiners earned, Leroy only earning a business degree from a community college that's a branch of OU.

That said, thank you, UnunoctiumTesticles, for bringing this scam to everybody's attention.

Bruno

enuma_el1sh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:51:26 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 10:22:49 AM by enuma_el1sh

Do you need a German translation?  Huh

+ I would like to buy 3 PAQ's  Kiss

What different YuTu Coin and PureVidz  ?
Looking same  Grin but im sure this differ

Damn guys, read the OP carefully. Make sure you understand the content before posting  Huh Huh Huh
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:31:50 AM

hi dev just sent you pm!
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:24:29 PM

What different YuTu Coin and PureVidz  ?
Looking same  Grin but im sure this differ

Damn guys, read the OP carefully. Make sure you understand the content before posting  Huh Huh Huh

I took the liberty in adding your name on the list of translators: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.msg17943195#msg17943195

Thank you kindly for your interest in considering purchasing 3 PAQs during our ICO. ALL purchases during this first-round ICO WILL go through escrow handled by Dabs and SebastianJu, the straightforward procurement process forthcoming. The ONLY exception would be if an investor(s) desires to procure a large lot of highly sought-after hierarchy-ID-numbered PAQs, expressing foregoing the escrow process, in which such would be declare, albeit the investor's name may be withheld. Remember, the earlier the PÅQ acquisition, the lower its number, thus more valuable futurely on the secondary markets or, perhaps, on our platform.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

Having a hunch, then doing some research, I was prepared to spring a trap. The time came, the trap was set, and guess what I caught?:

hi sir may i work translation hindia  Roll Eyes Huh

Can you do Korean and Indonesian, too, at the same time. I can pay upfront if you do all three. Please give me the cost for doing all three.

Bruno

yes I could be asked for help from my team for translation Korean and Indonesian,

but 1 translation 0.05 btc
3 language = 0.15
if you want to pay up front
pliss sent to my adress:

1HaGJdTbhm17GuT8NE5LAmjWjgdZW1Jm7w

thanks

I'm sure you guys know how to search for 1HaGJdTbhm17GuT8NE5LAmjWjgdZW1Jm7w on this forum, eh? Have at it.

Looks like PCindy et al. won't be doing any translations for me. How 'bout you guys?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:25:17 PM

Damn guys, read the OP carefully. Make sure you understand the content before posting  Huh Huh Huh

I took the liberty in adding your name on the list of translators: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.msg17943195#msg17943195

Thank you kindly for your interest in considering purchasing 3 PAQs during our ICO. ALL purchases during this first-round ICO WILL go through escrow handled by Dabs and SebastianJu, the straightforward procurement process forthcoming. The ONLY exception would be if an investor(s) desires to procure a large lot of highly sought-after hierarchy-ID-numbered PAQs, expressing foregoing the escrow process, in which such would be declare, albeit the investor's name may be withheld. Remember, the earlier the PÅQ acquisition, the lower its number, thus more valuable futurely on the secondary markets or, perhaps, on our platform.
I consider myself extremely lucky to had had the opportunity to partcipated in earlier signature campaign.I hope I would get the lower number PAQ.
Btw how do you type that A in paq? I tried but all I get is PÀQ Cheesy?
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

You will be  selling
only 300 virtual miners (PÅQs).Will it be distributed on first cum first serve basis?
How many total supply is there for PAQ and who would hold the rest of them?
You also plan to start a signature campaign,would participants be paid PAQ?

enuma_el1sh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 08:58:14 PM by enuma_el1sh

You will be  selling
only 300 virtual miners (PÅQs).Will it be distributed on first cum first serve basis?

Not only first come first serve, but first comer gets 'more' due to the fact it has a lower ID = worth more later.
100 PAQs for each yAltcoin, if i got it right from this PhD thesis YuTü.Ço.in calls OP. Btw is that your everyday style of communication? Whats it good for? Keeping the 'wannamakemoneyfast' guys out? whats the point? money = money?
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:12:05 AM

I consider myself extremely lucky to had had the opportunity to partcipated in earlier signature campaign.I hope I would get the lower number PAQ.
Btw how do you type that A in paq? I tried but all I get is PÀQ Cheesy?

btvGainer, you are indeed receiving 2 lower numbered PÅQs as stipulated here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.msg15574623#msg15574623

How to type Å (I've been employing copy & paste): https://www.tenforums.com/general-support/46528-how-type-unicode-characters-windows-10-a.html#post628946

I just tried it and it works:

Press and hold down the Alt key.
Press the + (plus) key on the numeric keypad.
Type the hexidecimal unicode value. -> 0197
Release the Alt key.

... if i got it right from this PhD thesis YuTü.Ço.in calls OP. Btw is that your everyday style of communication? Whats it good for? Keeping the 'wannamakemoneyfast' guys out? whats the point? money = money?

Dude, I have 47 PHDs, 25 Masters, 18 BS, and 256 certificants. At least you could've thanked me for dialing it down a notch in communicating with you mere mortals.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously, my intent was not to complicate the relaying of the endeavor whether presented in the OP or on our website. FWIW, for every ten who've stated that they don't understand it, there's one that complimented my writing. Well fuck me in the ass! I just now realized that the percentages should be reversed to be relevant. Nevermind! The point is I thought you guys had enough of them native-English-speaking dudes making presentations who don't have a command of the English language, e.g. continually mistaking there for their for they're, SO THERE!

Hindsight being 20/20, I now realize that all I had to do was take a page from Miss Budchai/Sudchai's Respectonomy's playbook and ask via a new thread if it's morer betterer to rite a ICO that's grammatically el correcto or just not put no any effort in the presentation. If the latter, I would've already amassed over three grand in spite of fair warnings from your peers prior to the first satoshi sent to stay away from this ICO because the dude asked stupid questions while claiming to have an astute advisor in his back pocket. Make that almost four grand: https://blockchain.info/address/3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

You will be  selling

Only 300 PÅQs will be sold at $10 during this first funding round of ICO.

They will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, PÅQs hard-coded numbered accordingly, a very valuable aspect of the hashing device.

There will be a maximum of 100 PÅQs hashing each crypto-commodity yAłtçoin of Lÿnspinz (YouTube creators). Within five years, I envision a hard-max of 10,000 yAłtçoins being hashed (the 10K count increased ONLY if there's strong interest from the crypto and YouTube community for desiring more PÅQs be made available [at the max price point of $500 USD each]). Pricing for PÅQs will rise exponentially (no exact formula; reaping what the market bears) - the subsequent ICO funding round will consist of offering 2,000 PÅQs at $25 USD each (more info forthcoming once exiting this first funding round).

All PÅQs will be sold to the general public, with very few (percentage wise) given away for services rendered - NO GIFTS (verified by the YuTüFoundātion). Again, no entities under the auspice of YuTübopołis, inclusive, will have a single PAQ in their control, including myself, The Founder.

There will be a new sig campaign where participants will be paid with PÅQs. Same for a Twitter campaign. We may forego conducting a Facebook campaign unless the requests are overwhelming.

Thanks, all, for taking the time in asking only easy questions to date. I could play softball with you dudes all day.  Tongue

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 05:15:51 AM

Dabs and SebastianJu have supplied me the following bitcoin wallet address to be used as the 2-of-3 multi-sig address for escrow of YuTü.Ço.in's first-round ICO in raising $3,000 USD (offering 300 PÅQs at $10 USD each): 3LWaxB4odCieX19hxwEiS62ddYcjhFk8su (follow this link to view the same address in the OP).

Officially, we're not currently accepting orders through the ICO or otherwise until the website's ESP is debugged (minor glitch), but you're more than welcome to participate using the address above, making sure that you immediately PM me both the corresponding bitcoin txID used in making the purchase AND a valid email address. One may also email what's requested to yutucoin@gmail.com (YuTü.Ço.in's email addresses are currently being configured).

Just prior to officially accepting orders for PÅQs at $10 USD each, I will PM enuma_el1sh and any others who publicly or privately express an early notification PM from me if your desire is to obtain the lowest hard-coded ID-numbered PÅQs prior to others.

To be clear, PÅQs won't be delivered/available until the virtual miners' permissioned blockchain network is in Beta, scheduled no later than May, to be fully functional by June so that all our platforms can be presented at VidCon (June 21-24) virtually bug-free.

Again, please express any questions or concerns - the harder the question, the more creative I can be in the informative reply.

Bruno

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: