Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: moved to own forums - please delete  (Read 72234 times)
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

Why doesnt the admin do something. Those guys are harming the whole concept of cryptocurrencies and the fact that we are in a or the first crypto currency forum just put me perplex why not help stop this scamming!

Satoshi would!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luka4x

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

We need community taker over

Ben 9th april said there is a dev coder called "Kev" just a pseudonym
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:13:27 PM

There is a community manager for sigature campaign. Are they together ?
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:17:22 PM

Don't worry guys Wink

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 07:35:32 PM

Why doesnt the admin do something. Those guys are harming the whole concept of cryptocurrencies and the fact that we are in a or the first crypto currency forum just put me perplex why not help stop this scamming!

Satoshi would!

No, you don't understand that Satoshi WOULD NOT, and thats the POINT.  thats why Theymos refuses to admin scams, its called FREEDOM.
People making their own informed decisions and having the freedom of their own UNINFLUENCED CHOICE is the backbone of BTC and therefore this forum.
If people make the wrong choices that's on them.

Don't worry guys Wink

O, IM not ;p i never gave this shit a penny Cheesy

(ETH tokens are just the same as NXT/Bitshare scam tokens, thats SO 4 years ago lol)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:42:00 PM

So who the fuck did this: https://etherscan.io/address/0xFfb60d5A346C9C59310F4bD43C957eBEE6fb13B9

Seriously after pages and pages of posting revealing this as a scam, someone sent him Eth lol and not only that they sent it even after the ICO ended.
Nixzor

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 12:43:30 AM

So who the fuck did this: https://etherscan.io/address/0xFfb60d5A346C9C59310F4bD43C957eBEE6fb13B9

Seriously after pages and pages of posting revealing this as a scam, someone sent him Eth lol and not only that they sent it even after the ICO ended.
I really hope it's the OP playing with transactions, if someone really sends eth to a scam ico after it's closed... that's just natural selection.

smokim87

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:45:28 AM

I really hope it's the OP playing with transactions, if someone really sends eth to a scam ico after it's closed... that's just natural selection.

Looking like a member did that, the eth was withdrawn from Polo to someone's eth account then to Ben's eth address.

I thought we were idiots for investing, turns out there's someone worse then us lol
gvernn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:41:11 AM

Oh really spam? You call people asking about this shit scam and wondering wtf is going on spam?

Another fucken sock puppet account blowing off Ben as usual.

Where you at Ben, time to lock this thread and disappear. It must be taking some time to cashout those stolen btc to fiat aye lol.

If you didn't happen to read the quoted message he is at zetch.tech now, he posted there today.

And what do you mean by sock puppet?

Sockpuppet means because you're a newbie you may have been created and controlled by benbtc in this case.

*They use it alot here because most people supporting the project are newbie members, very few are member+*
Okay thanks. There should be a way to avoid discriminating new accounts.
only if there were a way to get some type of confirmed real account.

There isn't, welcome to BCT.

What caught my eye is newbie accounts that are old but inactive....suddenly decide to log in and start posting in the Zeth thread. I've seen newbie accounts from 2015 coming back to life to post in this thread lol.

Thinking of creating a bot that can calculate the total member ranks posting in a thread...one of the few factors that can used to determine a scam or not (it can help)

that was probably me haha - just trying to jump on alt bandwagon while it's still hot..
smokim87

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:54:09 AM

Oh really spam? You call people asking about this shit scam and wondering wtf is going on spam?

Another fucken sock puppet account blowing off Ben as usual.

Where you at Ben, time to lock this thread and disappear. It must be taking some time to cashout those stolen btc to fiat aye lol.

If you didn't happen to read the quoted message he is at zetch.tech now, he posted there today.

And what do you mean by sock puppet?

Sockpuppet means because you're a newbie you may have been created and controlled by benbtc in this case.

*They use it alot here because most people supporting the project are newbie members, very few are member+*
Okay thanks. There should be a way to avoid discriminating new accounts.
only if there were a way to get some type of confirmed real account.

There isn't, welcome to BCT.

What caught my eye is newbie accounts that are old but inactive....suddenly decide to log in and start posting in the Zeth thread. I've seen newbie accounts from 2015 coming back to life to post in this thread lol.

Thinking of creating a bot that can calculate the total member ranks posting in a thread...one of the few factors that can used to determine a scam or not (it can help)

that was probably me haha - just trying to jump on alt bandwagon while it's still hot..

fuck buddy, haven't you been following this thread? Even if this was legit, the ICO ended on the 14th. Maybe you'll be lucky and get a refund which I highly doubt.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:44:03 AM

The coin features are just too good really so the fomo is there which the rest of us had set aside some ETH to send to him. I must be too excited to have some of the tokens upon seeing it could be worth more than $1 and will eventually rise after the released.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

The coin features are just too good really so the fomo is there which the rest of us had set aside some ETH to send to him. I must be too excited to have some of the tokens upon seeing it could be worth more than $1 and will eventually rise after the released.

R u fucking dumb see his last seen .
Keep sucking his dick
I am not going to leave this guy .
He did a big mistake , he cannot run

pascnx

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:14:15 AM

One whistleblower PMed me that he knows BEN BTC, in real live.
BENBTC (OP)

Activity: 112

zeth.tech

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

Update

Hi all, you guys are making it extremely hard to run a legitimate project here, we have the same members repeat spamming the thread, as you all may know i do not delete posts, so its looking a little messy in here, please do not get to the point of threatening myself and my team members, otherwise ill be forced to close the thread and only use zeth.tech.

Results do not happen instantaneously, i'm posting here when i can, but when im not, there is nothing new to post, development is going as planned, i'm way over my head with remaining distribution and legal communications i have to tend to.

If Zeth is a scam, the why are we still here? wouldn't i be on a luxury yacht somewhere drinking champagne never to log in again? what would i be gaining right now? give it a rest, the project is going forward and is currently being developed.

Do yourselves a favor and block Smokim87, who is the instigator of the fear.

Regards,
Ben
nasirkhalid

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:52:57 AM

Hi all, you guys are making it extremely hard to run a legitimate project here, we have the same members repeat spamming the thread, as you all may know i do not delete posts, so its looking a little messy in here, please do not get to the point of threatening myself and my team members, otherwise ill be forced to close the thread and only use zeth.tech.

Results do not happen instantaneously, i'm posting here when i can, but when im not, there is nothing new to post, development is going as planned, i'm way over my head with remaining distribution and legal communications i have to tend to.

If Zeth is a scam, the why are we still here? wouldn't i be on a luxury yacht somewhere drinking champagne never to log in again? what would i be gaining right now? give it a rest, the project is going forward and is currently being developed.

Do yourselves a favor and block Smokim87, who is the instigator of the fear.

Regards,
Ben

Thanks Ben! Much love and support! XO
redhero

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:04:35 AM

need to watch
icherevkov

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:01:03 PM

Can we have official Telegram group?
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:03:33 PM

this keeps getting interesting lol  Grin
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:04:32 PM

So I still have not received Twitter bounty, almost 1 month after it would have been distributed. Any update on this?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519

vetherasset.app

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:29:05 PM

Move on idiots...

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: