Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign  (Read 26463 times)
Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:18:13 AM

Any news for the distribution?
What kind of news you're looking for? Bounty will be distributed on 19th as everybody already know about that. Come back tomorrow and ask the same question again.

STFU, its 18.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:33:50 PM

Scam Attempt. Be careful!

Where are the bounties?

Still no bounty distributed? The reason is obvious.
This is due to errors from the campaign manager who never updated the participants periodically
Jamalz should be a mediator between Dev and Bounty hunter

This does not change anything. As long they delay the process and do not tell the truth for bounties, a potential scam consideration is now taking place for TAAS!
Scam Exposer

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

Where are the bounties?

This is due to errors from the campaign manager who never updated the participants periodically

This does not change anything. As long they delay the process and do not tell the truth for bounties, a potential scam consideration is now taking place for TAAS!
I had talked with Dimitri on slack. They'll be making a blog post to explain the misunderstanding.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

Team might be busy but Taas team should be responding to all these accusations. For the most part this is their chance to explain themselves before thing went out of control and price will go down.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

Where are the bounties?

I had talked with Dimitri on slack. They'll be making a blog post to explain the misunderstanding.

What misunderstanding? They even did not distribute the bounties that they were supposed to do. They're still saying that they will distribute the bounties calculated from wrong rate resulting less bounties to be distributed...
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:12:08 PM

Guys please be patient.I am sure Taas team are not scammers.No scammers ever keep traveling meeting with other blockchain industry members.
I hope They will distribute bounty soon and may be they increase it to %2
ynftujfmtuf7

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:17:25 PM

just waiting for bounty distributed guys
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:19:10 PM

i hope distribution for bounty will start tomorrow

ladiesBTC

Activity: 126

🌟🌟

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:24:09 PM

Whether there is already getting paid signature campaign distribution

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:30:53 PM

Everyone hope that at least by tomorrow the distribution starts. Even the ICO Presale is a big success as a big investment have been gained through more than 3000+ investors. In this situation why they are ruining the gained value, sure they'll start distributing in a short to all the participants.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

Friends check out this latest post by Taas https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg19079985#msg19079985
They can start distribution anytime.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

Everyone hope that at least by tomorrow the distribution starts. Even the ICO Presale is a big success as a big investment have been gained through more than 3000+ investors. In this situation why they are ruining the gained value, sure they'll start distributing in a short to all the participants.

May be we can expect this to be done by tomorrow as I have just seen a message from OP to add the ETH address details to be sent for bounty..One more day to go I guess.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

LOL. lots of newbies here... can't you dare to say your words with your own account which you used for hunting bounties.?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

LOL. lots of newbies here... can't you dare to say your words with your own account which you used for hunting bounties.?

I have sent a message to claim bounty, but when check my eth wallet no TaaS I received, or did not send it?
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

I have sent a message to claim bounty, but when check my eth wallet no TaaS I received, or did not send it?

I think they are waiting for others to submit their addresses first before distributing it to everyone.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:17:02 PM

Final update of spreadsheet regarding signature,avatar and P text campaign distribution?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

Final update of spreadsheet regarding signature,avatar and P text campaign distribution?
Any change in the previous signature campaign spreadsheet?  just no update on the social media campaign the last time i checked

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:38:09 AM

That's the problem here, they do not even use their official account, there's no reason to hide their identity. They are trying to denounce the taas, which is affecting the reputation of the taas. And it is necessary, you should use the official account to participate in this thread.

Scam Exposer

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:38:31 AM

Root cause of all the problems here is Jamal. He is not a good manager. Just to earn few hundred dollars, he promotes scam. And later says I wasn't associated with them. He should check first that project is legit.

Since he was the campaign manager, we only have right to ask increase in bounty from him. It is his responsibility to extract those funds. If he is unable to do so. He should pay from his own pocket.

He should have made terms of bounty clear with their team. I think he too should be given negative trust.
Earlier I wasn't in favour of giving him negative trust, but after I saw his previous bounty campaigns, it is clear that either, he only chooses scam projects or scam projects only choose him.

I would request everyone who has suffered due to this, to put a negative trust on Taas profile and Jamal profile until they pay the promised amount.

Jamal,I give you two options,

1: pay me the right amount of bounty

2: don't pay me anything and I along with some others will give you negative trust
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:21:14 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 07:33:51 AM by jamalaezaz

Root cause of all the problems here is Jamal. He is not a good manager. Just to earn few hundred dollars, he promotes scam. And later says I wasn't associated with them. He should check first that project is legit.

Since he was the campaign manager, we only have right to ask increase in bounty from him. It is his responsibility to extract those funds. If he is unable to do so. He should pay from his own pocket.

He should have made terms of bounty clear with their team. I think he too should be given negative trust.
Earlier I wasn't in favour of giving him negative trust, but after I saw his previous bounty campaigns, it is clear that either, he only chooses scam projects or scam projects only choose him.

I would request everyone who has suffered due to this, to put a negative trust on Taas profile and Jamal profile until they pay the promised amount.

Jamal,I give you two options,

1: pay me the right amount of bounty

2: don't pay me anything and I along with some others will give you negative trust

use your own account to talk shit Mr. Minorman.. you've partcipated in signature campaign and you are already earning 236 TaaS tokens for your 50 shit posts. you should be thankful for that. more than 200 Dollars for 50 shit posts is more than what people like you deserve, so tell me now do you want these 200 dollars or I simply blacklist you (you deserve to be blacklisted)

don't try to scare me by your shitty negative trust, I've got lots of negatives from people like you. If TaaS decide to pay only 100K tokens. it is not my fault ... I already shared the chat logs between me and Dimitri with you where you see that I tried to convince him to pay 160K tokens. but he didn't agree.

Edit: the payment terms was clear from day one.. that was stated from first day and Everyone knew that the payment will be done directly from the project owners. and I do not have control to any funds, more than 2000 members participated,  now blaming me for what?
my job was only to manage the bounties and I am doing my part of work very well.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: