Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen when 1 satoshi is $ 1?  (Read 17247 times)
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:29:43 AM

What will happen when 1 satoshi is $ 1?
I think if that is the price of 1 satoshi, it's a huge amount for a holder of Bitcoin imagine $1 USD but, that's not gonna happen I think because all of the Bitcoin holders and traders would become a millionaire that easy. Every person has a big hold of coin and the crypto world will gonna mess up with that price. Make it possible in the future someday.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:39:37 AM

According to McAfee's prediction about 1 BTC = $1M on 2020, this 1 Satoshi will hit $0.01, which will nicely fit various USD compatible payment systems.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:40:29 AM

I think if that is the price of 1 satoshi, it's a huge amount for a holder of Bitcoin imagine $1 USD but, that's not gonna happen I think because all of the Bitcoin holders and traders would become a millionaire that easy. Every person has a big hold of coin and the crypto world will gonna mess up with that price. Make it possible in the future someday.

1 satoshi is $ 1 is basically impossible, unless the dollar system is down.
Let's expect some "realistic" price for bitcoin in the near future: $200,000 (~20 times of the present price).
That means 0.002$ per satoshi.
cris hazada

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

Propably Europe will face huge imigration problem becouse of number of refugees from USA,that time it could be war also,but it will not happen during my lifetime
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

What if bitcoin gains much more value than you anticipate? So what happens when 1 satoshi reaches the price of 1 dollar?
What kind of arrangement is made if payment is requested as Cent? Can the bitcoin core be modified?

if 1 satoshi for $ 1 then bitcoin price will be very expensive and it is sure will be many people who become rich and will many people who regret it because it sells bitcoin quickly at cheap price when bitcoin price can berpotnesi at that price.

That is why I do believe that we will never see that 1 Satoshi price is a dollar. It is difficult to imagine that somebody will buy BTC  for such a great sum of money.
Unfortunately or fortunately it is impossible. I think that bitcoin will lose its leadership rather than become so expensive.
Price of bitcoin is getting high day by day and people like them are making this kind of assumption, bitcoin will never become one dollar because bitcoin demand is getting high day by day, new people are involving bitcoin which is making price really high, so I am happy bitcoin is there in my life, present price of bitcoin is almost 9,300k how can we say it to be 1$, it does not make any sense.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

1 satoshi is $ 1 is basically impossible, unless the dollar system is down.
Let's expect some "realistic" price for bitcoin in the near future: $200,000 (~20 times of the present price).
That means 0.002$ per satoshi.
I do not think $ 200,000 is a figure that is too realistic because this requires the market to need a huge amount of capital poured into bitcoin and help the bitcoin gradually increase and increase, in addition, a price too high will cause chaos in the market, the government will be able to intervene by some measure, so everything will need support from the government if bitcoin wants to hit a price as you say. And the requirements that I'm saying are almost impossible in reality when people and governments still have bad impressions about bitcoin, they will not support bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
sagna kaka25

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

Propably Europe will face huge imigration problem becouse of number of refugees from USA,that time it could be war also,but it will not happen during my lifetime
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

I think its not possible for 1 satoshi to have an equivalent of 1 dollar, but incase it happens then we will all become a bilionare here. with that amount of money. I will quit my job and travel around the world. It would be the happiest day of my life if thag happens. But orcourse it will not! Going back to reality, it wil not happen because we need to put alot of money to the crypto market and makethe price of bitcoin to reach $100 000 000 before 1 satoshi became $1.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

If 1 satoshi = $ 1 then 1 btc = $ 100 million, surely this is the hope of all bitcoin users and I hope to happen soon so that I become a new rich person and retire from work.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

good question, of course, if the price of 1 satoshi to $ 1 happens when bitcoin prices soar high the investment price could reach $ 100 million or more. if the core is changed then the bantak that must be changed also in the system and it takes a very long time.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

What if bitcoin gains much more value than you anticipate?
Of course, as a holder of BTC, I will feel happy and blessed.
So what happens when 1 satoshi reaches the price of 1 dollar?
100,000,000 Satoshi   = 1 BTC, so if 1 satoshi is equal to 1 USD then 1 BTC will be 100 million USD. If this happens BTC will be the new asset that will replace gold and diamond. I don't think that's gonna happen at least in our era but who knows the future.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

If it happens then bitcoin value will be very expensive. Could it be that in progress, the rise in bitcoin value can not be stopped? Maybe bitcoin will have units smaller than satoshi, that is nakamoto. Grin
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

I think if this happens then it is very much the price of 1 Bitcoin at the price of 1 satoshi $ 1, I will wait for this and I am sure that we all here will become millionaires because we have a lot of bitcoin in our wallets.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

This is totally impossible because if 1 satoshi is 1$ it also means that 1 Bitcoin will cost 100 millions dollars to buy .
It's the way too much expensive for us to spend into Bitcoin and people will turn their back into it. High price doesn't contain with the good effects .
if it can happen 1 shatosi is worth 1 $, then surely many people will become an impromptu billionaire but the effect of the increase can have difficulty to do transaction because if it happened the number of transactions per user will be limited, it certainly can complicate bitcoin users and each user will taxed larger transactions even the number of transactions will be limited each day from each bitcoin user.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

That is a very great dream there buddy. I will be very very rich and I will do everything I would love to do.

But seriously. I didn't even managed to calculate the market cap when a single satoshi would be worth $1. 
arya123210

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

That's Only A Very Small Possibility If One to Satoshi 1 Dollar Then Possible Bitcoin Modifications
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

If 1 satoshi equals $ 1 then it is certain that there is no bitcoin banned country, I'm sure the state will make bitcoin as foreign exchange reserve because bitcoin has become an inernational currency.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Then when single is $1 then people  who not have there satoshi thought why we not bought that time
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

It is certain and should have bitcoin modify the system. Then there will be a unit under satoshi.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

I believe that it can possibly happen but not now since we still have lots of ways to enter with before it will happen, maybe in a couple of decade or when bitcoin is fully mined, that is why it is so important to hold what you do have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: