Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dcr.suprnova.cc - Suprnova's Decred Pool  (Read 27522 times)
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

Is there any pool where you can mine decred without registering?
Does anyone know?

I'll try to implement that over the weekend, however, you can just register with any throw-away email address and a random username.. you don't need to enter any private data or so.. I don't really see whats so bad about registering Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sedde

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:44:29 PM

I got 8 cards that do 950mh/s each and i got huge fluctuations on the account information on the website.

Sometimes it shows 11000mh/s which cannot be right, and some times it goes down to 2000mh/s.

My cards are running stable with no reboots or anything, is there something i am doing wrong ?

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:46:55 PM

I got 8 cards that do 950mh/s each and i got huge fluctuations on the account information on the website.

Sometimes it shows 11000mh/s which cannot be right, and some times it goes down to 2000mh/s.

My cards are running stable with no reboots or anything, is there something i am doing wrong ?

Leave the dashboard open a bit - it should stabilize after 10-15 minutes - the graph should get more flat.

You can also try to specify static diff. Set the diff so that you submit one share about every 10-15 sec.

After all, hashrate itself doesn't count so much, it's the accumulated difficulty of your shares / block which makes the payout, so don't give too much attention to fliuctuations, they're more or less normal.

sedde

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:51:23 PM

Leave the dashboard open a bit - it should stabilize after 10-15 minutes - the graph should get more flat.

You can also try to specify static diff. Set the diff so that you submit one share about every 10-15 sec.

After all, hashrate itself doesn't count so much, it's the accumulated difficulty of your shares / block which makes the payout, so don't give too much attention to fliuctuations, they're more or less normal.

How can i specify static diff? Sorry i am new to the game
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

Use the password Field for your miner.

d=16 as password for example sets a static diff of 16

sedde

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

I didnt quite get that, can you be more specific ?
I got 2 workers now, because my main rig is running 7 cards and the other is running 1 card, until my m.2 to pcie gets here.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:06:14 PM

I got 2 workers now, because my main rig is running 7 cards and the other is running 1 card, until my m.2 to pcie gets here.

You launch your miner with something similar like this:

ccminer -o stratum+tcp://dcr.surpnova.cc:3252 -u myusername.myworkername -p x

Now you'd start it with:

ccminer -o stratum+tcp://dcr.surpnova.cc:3252 -u myusername.myworkername -p d=16

to get a static diff of 16

sedde

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

Now you'd start it with:

ccminer -o stratum+tcp://dcr.surpnova.cc:3252 -u myusername.myworkername -p d=16

Hey, thanks for helping. Do i have to change the password on your website for the miner as well or leave it like it is ? I am using claymore to dual mine, not ccminer. So in the password field instead of x, i use d=16 right?

Should i make it more than 16 or is it ok ?
Should i do it for both miners or only the strong one ?
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

Now you'd start it with:

Hey, thanks for helping. Do i have to change the password on your website for the miner as well or leave it like it is ? I am using claymore to dual mine, not ccminer. So in the password field instead of x, i use d=16 right?

Should i make it more than 16 or is it ok ?
Should i do it for both miners or only the strong one ?

You can leave the password on the pool like it is - no problem.

Make it so, that claymore submits one share every 10-15 seconds.

Culture

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:10:25 PM

Sorry for the support question - but I have four workers running now, only 3 are shown on the dashboard as if the 4th does not exist.  It's communicating with the pool no problem, shares accepted, etc. 

I have 8 workers set up in my account, (only 4 operating right now) and on the worker page only 3 are showing as orange, and with "active" flag.  Any ideas?  They are all using the same Claymore configuration...
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 05:36:28 PM

Sorry for the support question - but I have four workers running now, only 3 are shown on the dashboard as if the 4th does not exist.  It's communicating with the pool no problem, shares accepted, etc. 

I have 8 workers set up in my account, (only 4 operating right now) and on the worker page only 3 are showing as orange, and with "active" flag.  Any ideas?  They are all using the same Claymore configuration...

Create a new worker and use it for the missing rig

Culture

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:04:19 AM

That seems to have done it - thank you! 

Is it true that a new worker can be created simply by mining with a new worker name, or must the worker-name be created first?
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 06:32:29 AM

That seems to have done it - thank you! 

Is it true that a new worker can be created simply by mining with a new worker name, or must the worker-name be created first?

You have to manually create it first. don't simply mine with it

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:09:45 PM

Unlock it at https://unlock.suprnova.cc

ZepaniZeppos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:26:36 PM

Hello ocminer,

I need help on XMR.suprnova.cc regarding an unpaid payout. I have sent a personal message over a week ago so today I have sent a new one for help. I am missing a payout of around 1 XMR (auto payout) and no txid was given

Thank you ocminer for this great pool
buffy007

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 03:06:17 PM

Hi all,

we made android monitor for suprnova pools. if you want, please try it. we didn't test all altcoins. If you give us some feedback, would be nice.

Thanks a lot.

Bitcointalk topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2016688.0

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptomines.suprnova

Zero & One - www.zero1apps.com
Applications developer - Apps for mining pools and miners
BLNT

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:56:48 AM

I just started dual mining (ETH + DCR) yesterday. I set up an auto transfer to Poloniex,  placed my deposit address (for DCR) from them into the Payment Address on Suprnova... put in place for every 0.1 DCR earned.

That's been a couple of hours now, and it does not show on Poloniex. When I go to the transaction information at decred.org it shows 28 "Confirmations". Is this towards the 40 "blocks" which are referenced, after which I should expect to see it show up in my Poloniex account?

--------------

Also, under the dashboard --- I think I need a glossary here !!!

> How long is an average "round" (I've looked at the ROUND PROGRESS several times yesterday and today, and it's always between 2-3%)

> "Round Earnings Estimate" - what's that mean, to me? These numbers seem to fluctuate  significantly.

> Under "Last Found Block"... what is meant by the heading "luck"?

I show earnings of .5 DCR since yesterday afternoon, yet only one (.1) deposit is apparently in the works as of a couple of hours ago. What timetable should I normally expect?

THANKS !
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

From what I currently see, it seems that poloniex didn't do the mandatory update which was announced a few weeks ago and they ended up on a fork where payments from the pool don't go through obviously. Once they upgrade it should be fine

BLNT

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

From what I currently see, it seems that poloniex didn't do the mandatory update which was announced a few weeks ago and they ended up on a fork where payments from the pool don't go through obviously. Once they upgrade it should be fine

So I'm the "guy in the middle", and possess no $  ? !!

What's this "mandatory update" you're referring to, and why would a place of their stature not implement it?

I'm also interested in your reply to my other questions.

Thanks
BLNT

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:58:03 PM

Better to deposit mined proceeds to a Decred wallet?

It adds another step, but if it gets there, well....  !!

So, my .1 (or just shy of that) Decred which was enroute to Poloniex... that's in limbo until they do something... whenever that occurs (weeks/months/never)??

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: