Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices go to the moon?  (Read 11030 times)
Farcoin12

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

It did look like it was going to the moon, until the price suddenly crashed and all of use became very sad. I don't think it will go to the moon anytime soon. Maybe 1 day it will though.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:10:36 AM

BTC price is already hovering around 1200 $ from a month now almost. It has fallen back many times and arose just above 1200 and taking a dip. Its trying to stabilize at 1200 currently bu the momentum is below 1200$ at present market. Around 1100$ in coming time.

What makes you think BTC will drop to $1,100 in the near future? All I can see nowadays is rising. The panic selling which happened in March is over and I can see no reasons for the price of BTC to drop now or in the days to come.

I don't think bitcoin prices will go to the moon soon, but I think we can expect 20% growth in the year 2017.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:42:30 AM

BTC price is already hovering around 1200 $ from a month now almost. It has fallen back many times and arose just above 1200 and taking a dip. Its trying to stabilize at 1200 currently bu the momentum is below 1200$ at present market. Around 1100$ in coming time.

What makes you think BTC will drop to $1,100 in the near future? All I can see nowadays is rising. The panic selling which happened in March is over and I can see no reasons for the price of BTC to drop now or in the days to come.

I don't think bitcoin prices will go to the moon soon, but I think we can expect 20% growth in the year 2017.

Everyone can only predict, because no one knows for sure what will happen in the future, including the price of bitcoin. But each predictions should be based on data such as observations fluctuations of bitcoin price, good or bad news about bitcoin, etc.
But definitely bitcoin prices will continue to rise over time and it price go to the moon

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

people usually make random speculation on this forum, you should learn not to pay attention to those who are just saying numbers without some included logic to back it up.

my logic is like this if anyone was interested, and i am not claiming to 100% right:
at the moment there is a big uncertainty about bitfinex and the fact that their deposit and withdrawals are disabled.
they claim it is because of the issue with their bank. if that is the truth (which i think it is) that should be fixed soon and things will be back to normal. there may be some fluctuations sideways because price is out of balance right now with BFX being higher than most exchanges and bitstamp being unusually lower.

if not and there are more things going on outside of our knowledge then there will be some small disturbance. this means a price drop mostly because of panic and FUD not a real threat.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
secretservice

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:54:07 AM

Surely, but I'm not in a hurry. That same month, a year ago, we were at a value that was not even half what we see now, it's probably best to go slow and steady from now on.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:59:28 AM

20% for the whole of 2017 is quite small, actually. Anything below 50% will be below bitcoin's average over the last two years. It won't be the best performing currency for nothing. $1,500 by the end of the year isn't too high since we are still very early in the second quarter of the year and a lot can still happen.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

at the moment there is a big uncertainty about bitfinex and the fact that their deposit and withdrawals are disabled.
they claim it is because of the issue with their bank. if that is the truth (which i think it is) that should be fixed soon and things will be back to normal. there may be some fluctuations sideways because price is out of balance right now with BFX being higher than most exchanges and bitstamp being unusually lower.

Bitfinex has proven to be a shady exchange, and this just indicates that something bad is brewing (possibly a MtGox scenario). Bitfinex "hack" last year was a warning, and those that left this exchange have done the right thing. People that kept using this exchange are now shaking on their legs. It's not for nothing that there is a fair premium in Bitfinex's exchange rate. Now people can't get their fiat out of that exchange, they buy Bitcoin (which results in the price to go up higher than other exchanges) so that they can cash out everything they have there. In the short term, they might be re-enabling deposits and cashouts, but that's just done to slow things down and let the market calm down. MtGox did the exact same thing, till there was a moment that literally no one could get their funds out of that exchange anymore.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

20% for the whole of 2017 is quite small, actually. Anything below 50% will be below bitcoin's average over the last two years. It won't be the best performing currency for nothing. $1,500 by the end of the year isn't too high since we are still very early in the second quarter of the year and a lot can still happen.
Actually, to reach $1500 in this year is very possible, we can see now the price
of Bitcoin is already rising again, Yeah $1220 now. In this moment, I think
the traders will buy more a lot of Bitcoin then they'll hold or sell it at high rate in the future.
hankyulpark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

This expression makes reference to the fact that BTC is a currency with limited supply and if there is a continuous growth in demand, its value will also increase continuously. Only if there is a sudden fall in demand (triggered by a major theft or a serious bug in the code) that BTC will suffer a sharp loss in value.

▂▃▅▆█ https://boscoin.io █▆▅▃▂
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:15:46 PM

Even if bitcoins price will be very volatile and keeps moving between 1100$ and 1200$ that is not something to worry about as long as it will not go down 1000$ each. It is fun to watch the market right now and I am excited to see if by the end of the year bitcoins price will hit 2000$. But looking at the flow of the market right now my expectation would seem to be only a dream as of this moment.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:53:58 PM

Even if bitcoins price will be very volatile and keeps moving between 1100$ and 1200$ that is not something to worry about as long as it will not go down 1000$ each. It is fun to watch the market right now and I am excited to see if by the end of the year bitcoins price will hit 2000$. But looking at the flow of the market right now my expectation would seem to be only a dream as of this moment.
Yeah it's fun to watch the market moves. I expect the price to stand holding a four digit value rather than falling below $1000. Little by little the popularity of bitcoin is increasing that even in one of the local newspaper saw an article related to bitcoin. So surely people will know about it soon paving path for a high growth.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:12:28 PM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

Bitcoin could hit $3,000 by the end of the year after recent rally. The price of bitcoin could hit $3,000 by the end of the year after recently trading above gold and hitting a fresh record high, an analyst told CNBC on Tuesday. Peter Smith, CEO of Blockchain, a bitcoin wallet, told CNBC by email that his company is seeing "unprecedented volume and sign ups", adding that at the current price appreciation, a £3,000 dollar price by the end of the year is "feasible".

Source:
Code:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-3000-by-the-end-of-the-year-after-recent-rally-analyst.html
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:04:21 PM

Bitcoin could hit $3,000 by the end of the year after recent rally. The price of bitcoin could hit $3,000 by the end of the year after recently trading above gold and hitting a fresh record high, an analyst told CNBC on Tuesday. Peter Smith, CEO of Blockchain, a bitcoin wallet, told CNBC by email that his company is seeing "unprecedented volume and sign ups", adding that at the current price appreciation, a £3,000 dollar price by the end of the year is "feasible".

Source:
Code:
http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/03/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-3000-by-the-end-of-the-year-after-recent-rally-analyst.html

Love to hear those news. But unfortunately its just pure speculation. Sign up and volume are not a sign that many people are buying bitcoins. Because it maybe one individual creating multiple signups to have multiple wallets.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:06:16 PM

Everyone can only predict, because no one knows for sure what will happen in the future, including the price of bitcoin. But each predictions should be based on data such as observations fluctuations of bitcoin price, good or bad news about bitcoin, etc.
But definitely bitcoin prices will continue to rise over time and it price go to the moon

Some where just speculation, thinking of something to happen without any firm foundation of evidence.  We can see a lot of thread about that, though I always believe that Bitcoin will definitely increase in price overtime due to the fact that the population of the world involved with Bitcoin is still at the minimal level.  With promotions, development especially if both block size increase and SegWit is implemented, an influx of people adopting Bitcoin is expected.  This will cause Bitcoin price to increase until maximum saturation level is achieved.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:37:32 PM

I believe so, first thought was; suddenly rise up and maybe bitcoin price will increase more than $100 within a day and could reach $2000 (in 2017) or more depends on what year we talked about. But, it may just speculation as the price could drop back again as has happened before. Current barrier set at ATH ($1300), so people will start to sell out at this point and here we are until now, stay at $1242 (on preev).
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:33:57 AM

Surely, but I'm not in a hurry. That same month, a year ago, we were at a value that was not even half what we see now, it's probably best to go slow and steady from now on.

It is much better to see the price movement of bitcoin slowly, it's way better if that is going to be on that track.

Because if the movement forward is very fast, we should expect a very fast backward movement after it.

But I will always going to believe that the price will going to have a very good future and the price will eventually fly to the moon.

Signature for rent
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:42:32 AM

Bitcoin price will go to the moon soon if we will stable at $1,200 price per one bitcoin because it will become a foundation for the future pump price for bitcoin. Price of bitcoin is only depending in the demand so if the demand will continue because of the good news then the bitcoin price will surely go the moon anytime soon!
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:07:27 AM

people usually make random speculation on this forum, you should learn not to pay attention to those who are just saying numbers without some included logic to back it up.

my logic is like this if anyone was interested, and i am not claiming to 100% right:

if not and there are more things going on outside of our knowledge then there will be some small disturbance. this means a price drop mostly because of panic and FUD not a real threat.

Although Bitfinex has been number one in the recent months mostly, the market volume share of the exchange was fluctuating around 20% most of the time and it's not even close Mt.Gox's 70%. So I think even in the worst-case scenario the influence on the Bitcoin price will be not so big.  So I agree with you that the panic was unreasonable.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:19:49 AM

The moon is in a fixed distance from the Earth. But in the imagination of several bitcoiners is not so. For this you see "the moon" in different value of bitcoin. The truth is that with "moon" everyone imagine a higher (much higher) price of bitcoin compared to the present one. This is important. If the value goes much higher then we and bitcoin together are at moon. And believe me. We will see to much in this direction in the months or years to come. Maybe even the sun or some star. :-)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:33:21 AM

Bitcoin price goes​ to the moon if the problem of block size bitcoin be fixed by the developers and comunity
 unfortunately until right now this problem is still debated,
 still there are not nice solution for fixing it that be accepted by every peoples​ and finishing block size of bitcoin
if this problem be fixed bitcoin bitcoin price really goes to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: