Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices go to the moon?  (Read 11030 times)
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

The next months will make a hard test to bitcoin and its supporters, hard fork will hit deeply the coin as well altcoins, i do expect some loss around 20-40% the current value, i do know bitcoin will recover and moove forward but cant ignore the situation it had reached with the transactions issue that need to be handled at once. In the future bitcoin will keep accumulating more healthy and can easy worth 20 000 dollars at the next 5-10 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:13:23 AM

well it is caused by the demand but will surely adjust as time goes by. it attracts many investors that's why it has a chance to price up but will surely adjust

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:58:51 AM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

Yes it is indeed surprising and that's good to hear. Bitcoin gone through lots of backdrops amd yet, it still manage to continue rising. Bitcoin's market value is now again, increasing because of the demand that it is getting from the market. Recently, from 4500 it is down to 3300, and now it is again on the 4000$ mark. Hoping that the increase will continue.
The current increase in the bitcoin price is the evidence to prove that how much people have adopted bitcoin around the world. Some of the crack minds may call this price increase a bubble again because they have not realized the truth about the acceptance of bitcoin. Bitcoin has gained a reputed popularity all over the world because of its competitive edge to the fiat. I hope bitcoin this time will break its record of a full time high price, hope to see bitcoin price above $5k soon.
I agree with you the price of bitcoin increases and increases there are too many follower who want to need bitcoin and they invest in bitcoin they get a double profit. I think the come next years the bitcoin price more than high like $k6 because the value of people so high and invest a big money.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:19:38 AM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

Yes it is bitcoins price always goes up to the moon. It will go down a little decrease but when increase very high, this we call its price hits to the moon. Many get amazed of bitcoins value because its sounds wow and many got rich especially when they buy bitcoins at low price and they became rich because of the very high increase.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:34:45 AM

Ya for sure, no doubt. Since for now cryptocurrency is already very popular + for now more and more new ico arise, I can not imagine the next few years will be how far this bitcoin price increase. For 1 year back we can see how big the increase of this bitcoin price. Go to the mars maybe  Cheesy
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:58:07 AM

Bitcoin have a great technology in crypto world even if the price are volatility I don't see any problem for the pump up of the bitcoin so we can see again the bright potential of bitcoin it's time to hold all your bitcoin because its price will go to the moon up to 5000$ or up soon. Smiley
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:07:20 PM

Yes I'm agree with you because bitcoin now price always going up and if the prices of bitcoin decrease it's its normal many people can follow the bitcoin price going to the moon
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

Bitcoin have a great technology in crypto world even if the price are volatility I don't see any problem for the pump up of the bitcoin so we can see again the bright potential of bitcoin it's time to hold all your bitcoin because its price will go to the moon up to 5000$ or up soon. Smiley

Not only did it make 5k in that month but has doubled again in less than a month time which is incredible. This is the last time I expect such a rise in such a short period of time because now we are flirting with a big marketcap and I think the BTC marketcap by 2018 could actually be more than a trillion dollars. That is not something I would have said a few weeks ago but now I believe 100% that this is possible. Crazy how a few weeks changes the landscape of the industry huh Cool

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:30:10 PM

This will rise and stable around 1200$-1300$, and your way is up.
Prob 1500$ until mid of year

Well thats a great preposition, but yoiur vision is somehow bigger than what it is for now. It only shows that bitcoin can be something expensive like that without the help of China.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:50:20 AM

Not only did it make 5k in that month but has doubled again in less than a month time which is incredible. This is the last time I expect such a rise in such a short period of time because now we are flirting with a big marketcap and I think the BTC marketcap by 2018 could actually be more than a trillion dollars. That is not something I would have said a few weeks ago but now I believe 100% that this is possible. Crazy how a few weeks changes the landscape of the industry huh Cool

Well the OP predicted this is October so it makes sense today that the price have doubled already since. Bitcoin is definitely mooning. We already breached the mental barriers of $10K and now going to $12K. And starting this month alone, bitcoin has rose tremendously, touching $11K. Its quick, with minor corrections along the way but rest assured that the price have still leg room to increased at the end 2017. Around $15K possible now, with all the financial institutions interested on offering bitcoin futures contracts.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
balacklava666

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:51:46 AM

bitcoin at this time the price is high but not necessarily last long. very difficult to predict it.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:12:00 AM

bitcoin at this time the price is high but not necessarily last long. very difficult to predict it.

Well this is true.
We cannot predict with any exactness the whatever happens to bitcoin.
However, i hope the future will be better.

ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:16:43 AM

I think yes bitcoin is already climbing to the moon the price is already 12000$ i think. Maybe 2020 bitcoin is 100000$.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:32:29 AM

Yes because haven't you look at the price of bitcoins it is before just a way too cheaper than it was today. That is why a lot of people are investing in bitcoins that makes their value grow a lot kore bigger thanks to the mainstream and tge other people that advertising them the bitcoins became more popular that makes the people more investing into it and we all know what will happen the price will grow and they are reaching another moon wirh 10k and still going up
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:38:08 AM

The next months will make a hard test to bitcoin and its supporters, hard fork will hit deeply the coin as well altcoins, i do expect some loss around 20-40% the current value, i do know bitcoin will recover and moove forward but cant ignore the situation it had reached with the transactions issue that need to be handled at once. In the future bitcoin will keep accumulating more healthy and can easy worth 20 000 dollars at the next 5-10 years.
I am just wondering, if bitcoin price will be on the moon, what is the highest value that it will reach? With the current run of bitcoin will it reach a 100% increase in the next 2 years?

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

I am just wondering, if bitcoin price will be on the moon, what is the highest value that it will reach? With the current run of bitcoin will it reach a 100% increase in the next 2 years?
We cant tell what would be the highest price of bitcoin could be reach next year. Maybe it will triple the price today and so on. But I beleive there will be more surprise on bitcoin price coming.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:12:56 AM

Since then the price has been going up. I think bitcoin is still at early stages and we should keep buying now as in years to come, were we are today may be a child play compared to were we are going. Just about five months ago that you opened this thread but today bitcoin is above $4000 and we are still going up. If the issues in China become things of the past by 30th September, it then mean by October bitcoin may break $5000 level as this resistance area is very significant for us.
Yes I agreed on what you just said here, as long as bitcoin is not reaching 5000$ it is still good time buy more of it. Just every time ther is dropping the value happen, always take the chance to buy a huge of it, so in the end at the right period of time to sell it we are all happy for sure.
The price that the BTC has reached and simple to explain, as well as any product when the demand for it increases its price consequently rises. After he passed the $ 2,000 community gained a great integration, ordinary people with no connection to the medium decided to bet on the novelty, consequently with these new aspuestas the price soared.

From now until 2018 I believe that the BTC is already in the 20,000 dollar range, as great news comes every day, an example of this and the exchange of money to the American Stock Exchange.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:16:36 AM

What do you think, when will this sharp increase in the price end? What price will be set - 15,000, 18,000 or 20,000 before the start of trading in the stock exchange?

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:07:11 AM

I think it's outside the earth's atmosphere yet. I know bitcoin has no reach the moon yet because speculations are still there that bitcoin will cost for about hundreds of thousands in the coming decades. It would also be better that by the time bitcoin reaches the moon, other promising cryptos will also follow.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:21:17 AM

it could be, because we never know when the price is up, my friend's experience after long hold his coins in the money right yes yes was surprised and unexpected results in his can turn out great.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: