Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices go to the moon?  (Read 11030 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:29:08 AM

1 BTC = 14998.98 USD. it is already a very high price for the digital currency. is it less high anymore? to reach to the moon, whether the price of 1 BTC can reach 20000.00 USD? take a look at early next year.
Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:34:03 AM

Ohh! Its good to hear that the price of bitcoin goes up to the moon, from on I think my wish in the moon is already fulfilled, the bitcoin value it was shocking, so that,that is true bitcoin prices go to the moon.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:52:17 AM

it could be, because we never know when the price is up, my friend's experience after long hold his coins in the money right yes yes was surprised and unexpected results in his can turn out great.

This was posted way back february when the price was still 1200$. But look at it right now. It has rose up 14x the previous starting price this year it 2017 is not yet over. It is still rising and rising. And the speculations will be probably hit next year. It's good to hold only if you doesn't have any expenses. Or you have back up funds for your living.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

Compared to the start of this year, its just insane what Bitcoin accomplished price wise. I never would have thought that we will be able to make this kind of profits with BTC in one year. I put most of my money in ETH early this year, so I had only very little in Bitcoin, turned out that Bitcoin would have been even more lukrative than ETH was and its still continuing to rise. With wall street exposure incoming, only sky is the limit I guess.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

Yes for those who believe in bitcoin. The bitcoin price will go up to the moon base on its history bitcoin can go up more. But for me the value of bitcoin now is already in the moon Smiley.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

It will happen if majority of people will access bitcoin. The price goes up to the moon if the demand also rise up to the moon. The price and demand are equally moving. When price higher, meaning many people needs bitcoin without selling their stocks. Bitcoin price is balancing, depends on the demand and supply basis. The more people hold and stock's bitcoin it will also price moving up higher. But if people panic and rapid selling of bitcoin, the price also will directly moving down.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

I think when prices are rising above the high point then people will say that bitcoin goes month, usually this happens when there is positive news or there are new investors who go buy bitcoin in large quantities
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

Yes for those who believe in bitcoin. The bitcoin price will go up to the moon base on its history bitcoin can go up more. But for me the value of bitcoin now is already in the moon Smiley.

we still have much time to see the price is going to the moon and it is better to enjoy the ride now while we could still make another profit from this. the price now makes a deep correction before it increases later so I think we have time to buy another bitcoin for this and wait for a while for the increase in the price. just be patient to wait for the price and I am sure that we could make a lot of profit in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

Bitcoin prices can be compared to rising in the moon. Bitcoin prices can rise very high. Bitcoin quality is very bright, and can grow in large quantities in a few minutes.
Some Bitcoin investors face major losses in recent weeks, after the world's most popular cryptoconces, the price is half
But Alexander Wallin, CEO of Social Networking Sprinkle Bit Trading, said that the price drop in January was phenomenal.
Wallin explains Bloomberg's quote, "A repetitive theme of the January drop cryptokwarians, since people open the new year of the new year, Uro celebrates New Year's Lunar, exchange crypto for Fit's currency".
"About four to six weeks before the lunar year, when most people arrange their travels and start buying gifts".
luizao77

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Where is the volume in this party?
https://paloyalabolsa.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/bitcoin-sin-volumen-no-hay-fiesta/
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

Bitcoin prices can be compared to rising in the moon. Bitcoin prices can rise very high. Bitcoin quality is very bright, and can grow in large quantities in a few minutes.
Some Bitcoin investors face major losses in recent weeks, after the world's most popular cryptoconces, the price is half
But Alexander Wallin, CEO of Social Networking Sprinkle Bit Trading, said that the price drop in January was phenomenal.
Wallin explains Bloomberg's quote, "A repetitive theme of the January drop cryptokwarians, since people open the new year of the new year, Uro celebrates New Year's Lunar, exchange crypto for Fit's currency".
"About four to six weeks before the lunar year, when most people arrange their travels and start buying gifts".
In the beginning of 2018 we were in fact expecting more, we were expecting that bitcoin price will continue increasing and very soon its price will cross 50000$. but i think its price remain as stable for some time and now once again its price start increasing and still we can hope that bitcoin price will very soon cross 25000$ and will even continue increasing its price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

perhaps in the sense of a higher bitcoin selling value higher than the first launch rate or perhaps a value that is doubled from the original price. only my opinion alone may be that would add more convincing information
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

This is happening soon, do not panic to sell when the price looks skyrocketed as the price can still rise again, I'm sure that after this winter bitcoin price will reach $ 25 then the end of the year reaches $ 50k, buy now will make us rich by the end of this year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

Right now, bitcoin's price is just on the way to the moon because it hasn't reached its maximum price yet. I believe that in year-end, the price of it will boost again and its price will surely go to the moon because of its high value. I'm so excited on what the Bitcoin can do!

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

I think it's outside the earth's atmosphere yet. I know bitcoin has no reach the moon yet because speculations are still there that bitcoin will cost for about hundreds of thousands in the coming decades. It would also be better that by the time bitcoin reaches the moon, other promising cryptos will also follow.
well in my opinion bitcoin is moving fast and still its going to achieve its targets bitcoin is the only currency which arrived to many countries and some rich companies have also accepted bitcoin which is a great honor for it so i think bitcoin is on the top of all currencies.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

This is happening soon, do not panic to sell when the price looks skyrocketed as the price can still rise again, I'm sure that after this winter bitcoin price will reach $ 25 then the end of the year reaches $ 50k, buy now will make us rich by the end of this year.
We must consider the instability and flexibility bitcoins are showing somehow. To know the nature of bitcoins, we need to study them that how they behave in different conditions and situations. What are the events that took them away from us to moon and when they come back to the ground level? Such research will help us to be under controlled when some disturbance occurs in there.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

we still have much time to see the price is going to the moon and it is better to enjoy the ride now while we could still make another profit from this. the price now makes a deep correction before it increases later so I think we have time to buy another bitcoin for this and wait for a while for the increase in the price. just be patient to wait for the price and I am sure that we could make a lot of profit in the future.
I think we should not miss the opportunity and should try to invest money in bitcoin right now so that we can also enjoy the journey of bitcoin while reaching moon. In afct people are now getting confidence and that is the reason that they are giving good support to bitcoin and bitcoin is trading in a very stable way. How that very soon bitcoin price will start increasing its price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

Bitcoin will go to the moon by the end of 2018 as it has reached 19 times the exchange rate by the end of 2017. At this time, due to the influence of much negative news as well as the exchange floor Binance Exposure to the API key led to a series of cryptos being sold at every exchange rate, prompting the market for cryptocurrencies to fall sharply. But the market will soon recover because of many significant events in the next few months.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

Hope, you don't sold your bitcoins, when you wrote this post, bitcoins costed  1,700$ or so. And most of tho who adviced you to not sell and wait -  were right, right now bitcoin down to 9,700$, I think it will up to 15,000$, about 20,000 not sure, but probably, right now everyone moving to alts, where you still can make good profit, than from just holding bitcoins.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

You know it's hard to predict what will bitcoin price will be in the future but I know even it's not stable price there's assurance that bitcoin will grow. Like some people's said slowly but surely.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: