Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:25:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices go to the moon?  (Read 11032 times)
kisscoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

Bitcoin rather fell to us from the moon) Invest in a reliable cryptocurrency when its price falls, because not far off the growth period. What exactly will be the growth on the stock exchange is difficult to say, but I believe that bitcoin will surprise everyone more than once!
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Well, hope you do not sell bitcoin when bitcoin price is cheap, because you will regret if doing that. If you can not wait to wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin will be a loss, because according to the seniors who are here bitcoin at this price will jump drastically. This soaring sentence is drastically called bitcoin prices going to the moon.

I believe this is good news for the owners of crypto currency (Bitcoin), with the high price will make a big profit for bitcoin holders. But, we should be able to get rid of panic when the price is falling, because selling at a low price is a loss.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

Bitcoin rather fell to us from the moon) Invest in a reliable cryptocurrency when its price falls, because not far off the growth period. What exactly will be the growth on the stock exchange is difficult to say, but I believe that bitcoin will surprise everyone more than once!
Many are praying  for this to come  if bitcoin price hit the moon or the top that would be nice many will be millionaires.And blockchain  business  are going to be lively  and active .
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

Why is the moon the only destination that we all want?  Grin Way back as early as 2010, Bitcoin was expected to go to the moon. Bitcoin's price went on to reach $5 and then $10 and then $100 and then $500 and then $10,000 and then $15,000 up until $20,000. And until now people are still asking when Bitcoin will go to the moon. Well, it has already passed the moon a long time ago. It is now beyond the sun even. It might be somewhere on the edge of the universe already.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

Well, hope you do not sell bitcoin when bitcoin price is cheap, because you will regret if doing that. If you can not wait to wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin will be a loss, because according to the seniors who are here bitcoin at this price will jump drastically. This soaring sentence is drastically called bitcoin prices going to the moon.

I believe this is good news for the owners of crypto currency (Bitcoin), with the high price will make a big profit for bitcoin holders. But, we should be able to get rid of panic when the price is falling, because selling at a low price is a loss.

so I think we need to wait for a while because bitcoin giving a good sign to increase higher and don't panic if somehow the price cannot increase higher and only get down because this is what will happen with bitcoin. and if we want to make a lot of money, then we need to make sure that we can sell at the high price which could only happen in any minutes and the next minutes, the price will get down again. you will know when the time to sell if you always check the price in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

The bitcoin prices is going to the moon already and I'm so happy about this nicely happening right now because I'm already here and participating the financially event of crypto currency.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

The price of bitcoin today is $8,900. Would you like to think that bitcoin has reached such a high price a year from now?

I know that bitcoin hasn't reached the moon yet, because its price is hard to predict, and maybe next year it will cost $40,000.
A few days ago bitcoin price was only $6k and then the price went up to $8k within a few days. I think it can be interpreted as a high pump. I myself think that this is a good signal that bitcoin prices could rise high anytime. it may be pump prices and exceed $10k in the next few days. with ever-increasing users is likely to rise rapidly in the near future
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

Get ready for 2018's first rocket to the moon guys.
ıts already fueled too much and no one can stop this rocket now.
Get in the ship and lets travel the sky. I hope its going to hit 20k in 2 weeks from now.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

We waited until competence. There is progress now. everyone can see it. I do not need to say too much. get ready.
 After 1 month everything will change.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

I am one of the person who truly believe on different speculations today like the price of bitcoins will grow up to $50k dollar,  there are a lot of people today who are investing because they believe on it as well.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

Get ready for 2018's first rocket to the moon guys.
ıts already fueled too much and no one can stop this rocket now.
Get in the ship and lets travel the sky. I hope its going to hit 20k in 2 weeks from now.

I'm looking forward to your statement, because from now on, I will join to the moon escapade, Well of course, I'm trying to convinced my friends to join with us, Smiley There's no one could stop us , grab your bag, lets go,!  As we recall back, First quarter of 2018 is miserable to my part because I lost about 40% of my capital, 2nd quarter will be the revenge;)

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

BTC price is increasing and going up everyday almost, since few weeks, and thats surely a good sign. Bitcoin have the most promising potential among crypto currencies, and many experts predict that its price is going to moon during the few next years, so it is better profitable to buy more when the price is still cheap.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

It was once last year that bitcoin reached an all time high at 20K USD but it's hard to see it as it plunged so deep more than half of that market value now. But it all started to rise back again now and if this will continue and will be the start of its launch back to the moon, then my expectation that it will rise in the 3rd quarter will be so wrong.
I think the price of bitcoin will go to the moon again on the month of november 2018, and i am sure with that, maybe the price of bitcoin in november 2018 can reached $30k or maybe $40k, and i am hoping that i can buy more bitcoin so i can hold it until price will go to the moon again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

BTC price is increasing and going up everyday almost, since few weeks, and thats surely a good sign. Bitcoin have the most promising potential among crypto currencies, and many experts predict that its price is going to moon during the few next years, so it is better profitable to buy more when the price is still cheap.
I think this is it were heading to the moon since were waiting for long. Yes for me this is a good signs price is moving upwards and staying on a green marks. So some can still buy while were not in ath price.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

This will rise and stable around 1200$-1300$, and your way is up.
Prob 1500$ until mid of year

Thats a huge amount and well I highly believe in that part since Bitcoin really fluctuates at mid year which is very usual but then people really rants about the dump of the price which I couldnt blwme them cause its hard to pay your attention here and gain lesser what you can expect.

redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

This is gonna happen soon faster than we anticipated. Usually when people says "to the moon" normal people will really wonder and ask are you going to the moon?, when its really means that the charts are going really super high that is not normal, when this happens people are going crazy because some are really becoming millionaires in just a day prices are doubling and the social media are really loud at this time it happened when bitcoin reach 20,000 usd now it think it would reach higher than that maybe 50,000 usd or more.

clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

I suppose "to the moon" meaning is the price going up, up and up once more without limit. So there are no particular price of bitcoin to the moon. When I comprehend bitcoin in the first time, "bitcoin to the moon" sentence usually exist till now. It went way too excessive that is why they are going too excited to name it "to the moon". But truly bitcoin simply went again to its fee way back. It is sincerely a thousand up dollars. Some holders right here have just gotten their ROI and this is simply the start for the income to come in. We can call it to the moon when it doubles this fee although it is getting horrifying because of what passed off then.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

I believe in the speculations that bitcoin will reach $50k dollar this year because there are a lot of crypto analyst who are telling the same thing and because of that, just keep on holding your coin in order to earn more profit in the future.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

Not literally that will go to the moon, but yes it will!
Imagine just on the last part of the last quarter of the 2017 and the first quarter of this year, there were many topics arouse about the end of bitcoin. But now, look at the current price, it is moving up again. I told you, all you got to do is to wait and what we are visualizing for bitcoin and our wallets will become real.
What we should do while waiting is to tell the others who have not yet invested in bitcoin to invest now so that the market will continue to grow. And of course continue to earn.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

Seems like at the moment the price isn't in the best shape and that is dropping down but I beleive this is just the temporary situation that is actualy normal in bitcoin volatility and also influenced with ETF and hard fork situation but soon bitcoin will overcome this and the price will start to climb up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: