Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13640 times)
mamacitosi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

People still buying BTC, Because of the reason that they still believe in this coin and they still hoping that someday said coin will give them a big break of their life, that maybe it may give them someday a good life with this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

The limit or level of profitability depends whether you are a short term or long term investor.  The long term business is a life time business and the long term investors keep the portfolio till it is time for the market to give away. The risk management is easy to deal with. Entry to the business is more than easy and with little money, you can gain more than enough experience in the market

I agree on you, people's profit on cryptocurrency will be always depending on how they will hold their coin either for trading or for long term holding since the market price is increasing depending on its volatility.

They have gotten huge profits so hold is the best choice rather than sell, I'm optimistic that the market will soon improve so that hold will make us get big profits.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

Bitcoin supply is only 21 million coins so many people think if with a supply of 21 million coins, bitcoin will move in the world, so many people speculate
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

People are investing to Bitcoin because they see thay it has a big potential in future. Specially nowadays that the price of bitcoin is expected to have it Higher value.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

I read the first message of the author and realized that after 5 years, you can make a great conclusion about bitcoin. Many people still do not understand the principle of bitcoin and its main essence. Yes, of course many bitcoin buy, because they hope that it will grow, but the idea of the main Creator was to make the digital exchange between people transparent and open. Money-money, goods-money, money-service.

Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

People continue to buy bitcoin, because they see that bitcoin has a future on the market, and now the prices for bitcoin are very interesting
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

In my opinion, although the price of Bitcoin dramatically down in recent time but in the long term, i belive that its price will soon recover. Bitcoin is sitting at the TOP1 in crypto market and i think it will remain it role in the long time. I dont know the others token can replace it role in market of crypto with ~45 % dominance.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

Maybe the price has now declined, but in the future bitcoin should please us and grow.
teioaie9837

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

I feel like buying a Bitcoin as a movement. And Bitcoin buyers want to make a profit and believe Bitcoin will be a monopoly.
Afonos

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

Most of the people who are still buying are people who believe in the encrypted world, and they believe bitcoin will come back, which has been in history in the past.
Because they believe bitcoin will become a digital currency in the future. Trust is something that makes them not care about people's analysis or people's doubts, because bitcoin's popularity cannot be stopped. Bitcoin is starting to be accepted in many countries, many businesses also accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is still bought, in addition to trading as well as investment. In the future no one knows, but belief in bitcoin will not falter.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

People continue to buy bitcoin, because they see that bitcoin has a future on the market, and now the prices for bitcoin are very interesting
Those people are very positive and believe that bitcoin will increase its value after its fall down. I do personaly trust bitcoin too even if its very risky but i know things will go positively.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

Because it feels that at this time cheap prices and of course the increase in bitcoin is imminent, this is what makes many people believe that buying bitcoin is a very good and profitable thing.

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Can i ask you from where you earn 0.0002 btc ? did you just play faucet to earn them ? There's many way to earn bitcoins and they're pretty easy i am wonder where you spend your hours? where this place can helps you money in just short time.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

Because it feels that at this time cheap prices and of course the increase in bitcoin is imminent, this is what makes many people believe that buying bitcoin is a very good and profitable thing.

Back to title the reason why i am buying bitcoins is because they're much faster than other coins it has potential of increasing money.Every person has their own opinion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency with the strong net work systems with specific features.It is a new form of economy linked with the modern technology including the incorporation of the block chain technology.  The block chain technology ensures its security and clarity.Bitcoin has developed the confidence of the global investors and the educated mass for handling the bitcoin in the market. Due to the above features bitcoins popularity has widen world wide. So bitcoin could attain the confidence of the global community and they are buying bitcoin.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

Most of the people who are still buying are people who believe in the encrypted world, and they believe bitcoin will come back, which has been in history in the past.
Because they believe bitcoin will become a digital currency in the future. Trust is something that makes them not care about people's analysis or people's doubts, because bitcoin's popularity cannot be stopped. Bitcoin is starting to be accepted in many countries, many businesses also accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is still bought, in addition to trading as well as investment. In the future no one knows, but belief in bitcoin will not falter.

It was actually true that bitcoins will be recognized in the future because the are a lot of people today who are already using cryptocurrency and most of the online stores are accepting a cryptocurrency payment method.
AliceHenry

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

Fiat (a) was originally adopted and accepted to represent a value to some unit in gold (b): a=b.  Centralized banks did not exist with exchange of gold.  Fiat required a level of confidence; hence backed by an institution.  As a means of standardizing the exchange medium to minimize confusion/ensure tax collection, the government institutions backed up the fiat and utilize a central processing model - with it came some control - more control was given once fiats were transacted digitally (i.e. credit cards, etc).  Right now the value of BTC (c) is speculative, its a value based on the last party to purchase it, while there maybe only 21 million on this earth, its utility and its existence as a resource is of concern.  However, if you were peg BTC to gold;c=b, then people can treat BTC as fiat is treated today.  
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

As they still believe in BTC, I believe in the future, BTC will bring many benefits to us, not only business but also activities in life.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

While the points you mentioned are true, you shouldn't forget the benefits. It doesn't depend on one leadership figure like Litecoin oder Bitcoin Cash. The tech might suck, yes, but its functioning, unlike some other Top 10 coins at the moment. Plus it will always have the first mover advantage. All this provides security to crypto investors. I see Bitcoin as a sort of digital gold.
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

Now you know that people who buy Bitcoin at that time believing Bitcoin prices will increase is become rich people now day, I think you will regret at that time, 5 year ago you not buying Bitcoin when still cheaper than now.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: