Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13640 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

Because the price is low. Everyone wants to make easy money. Buy with the hope that then the price will increase and accordingly you are left in the winnings. But this is a risky thing as bitcoin can lower even lower, or make x20 and then everyone will be happy)
I agree that buying bitcoin now because of the low price will help them to make easy money in the future because this is just a great opportunity for the other people who didn't have bitcoin to get one right now since it is on a huge discount and it is rare and this is the last time for me, to see a price of bitcoin that is lower than $10,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TROSIXX5

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

I always think the word 'never' means past, present, and future. Since I already use bitcoin as a currency to buy coffee, food, you do not seem to have a strong understanding of bitcoin as a concept and how to mine it, please learn it first before making silly statements like you do.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Because the price is low. Everyone wants to make easy money. Buy with the hope that then the price will increase and accordingly you are left in the winnings. But this is a risky thing as bitcoin can lower even lower, or make x20 and then everyone will be happy)
I agree that buying bitcoin now because of the low price will help them to make easy money in the future because this is just a great opportunity for the other people who didn't have bitcoin to get one right now since it is on a huge discount and it is rare and this is the last time for me, to see a price of bitcoin that is lower than $10,000.
after looking bitcoin price movement today, we are very confident that next several months bitcoin will recovered again to $10.000 .but now on , still good chance to buy bitcoin.its still cheap enough.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

after looking bitcoin price movement today, we are very confident that next several months bitcoin will recovered again to $10.000 .but now on , still good chance to buy bitcoin.its still cheap enough.

Yes its cheap now and it may start recovering in coming months so its an golden opportunity for people who wanted to have bitcoin in their wallet but couldn't due to high price in the past but as of now then can buy as price is low now and buying now and holding for next few months or years can yield them best profits so you cannot afford to miss the opportunity to buy it now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

I always think the word 'never' means past, present, and future. Since I already use bitcoin as a currency to buy coffee, food, you do not seem to have a strong understanding of bitcoin as a concept and how to mine it, please learn it first before making silly statements like you do.
The value of Bitcoin lies in the potential and superiority of Blockchain technology. It is no different than stock or cash when life puts the trust of the user. With the "revolution" that we have mentioned and analyzed on the previous article, it is understandable. It is "peer-to-peer," which is cross-border and has no central control.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

Because people know and already learn about bitcoin and they believe that it has a good future. That's why they grab this great opportunity to buy more while price is cheaper and affordable and they will invest it for the future to gain more profit. Always remember the more investment,the bigger the profit. Much better to invest now than to regret someday.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

Buying huge amount of bitcoin is good why because if you are going to buy a lot of bitcoin in low price and and the price increase you can make a good income right? that is why many people keep buying a lot of bitcoin.

rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Bitcoin's price is currently very cheap, it is underestimated and this is a good opportunity to buy. Speculative strategies in the Crypto market are simple, buy at a low price and you will be profitable in a short time.
The future of Bitcoin is bright and you should not believe in negative predictions. They just try to make you poor. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

What do you mean you don't get it ? People are buying Bitcoin because they see potential in it and because they know that their investment will grow in the long run. Look if you asked this question back in December during the crazy bull run I will understand you because you need to be crazy to buy during such run, but now is the perfect opportunity to get some cheap Bitcoins and HODL them. Good times are coming and you see how BTC jumps with few hundred $ in minutes. If Bitcoin can do this, then it can repeat the previous bull run for sure and go even higher Smiley
shiro utsuri

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

Buying huge amount of bitcoin is good why because if you are going to buy a lot of bitcoin in low price and and the price increase you can make a good income right? that is why many people keep buying a lot of bitcoin.

In cryptocurrency, be optimistic in all the time that we spent in this stuff. Buying BTC is a very good actions that everyone needs to work because right now the value of btc is very low and expect that in the coming months this will grow up again and we can earn a good profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

What do you mean you don't get it ? People are buying Bitcoin because they see potential in it and because they know that their investment will grow in the long run. Look if you asked this question back in December during the crazy bull run I will understand you because you need to be crazy to buy during such run, but now is the perfect opportunity to get some cheap Bitcoins and HODL them. Good times are coming and you see how BTC jumps with few hundred $ in minutes. If Bitcoin can do this, then it can repeat the previous bull run for sure and go even higher Smiley
I agree to that. They keep on buying bitcoin because they know the potential of bitcoin and also their potential profit from buying and getting bitcoins. Bitcoin is a very volatile asset and its price can go up in a very high price in just a few weeks and i believed that it will happen again in the month of December just like in 2017.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Well, I believe it is because despite of the bitcoins volatility they find a good future behind it. If you look at the chart now bitcoin's price starting  to climb up and pretty sure it will be continuing everyday. These people know that today is the beginning of the straight boost of bitcoin price. They think this price now is the best investment that give them an excellent profit soon. We in crypto must know that with no doubt. It is the beginning of the new bitcoin's rise up. And honestly I am ready for it and the market will be happy and alive again.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:28:24 AM

People are still buying BTC because they know how big and powerful Bitcoin is and they believe in the ability of Bitcoin which is it can really give us profit if we just invest and trust Bitcoin through it's ups and downs in the market. Bitcoin is the best and no one can stop it, Bitcoin  is all the way up.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

Is it true? ..., you don't see anything positive from bitcoin at all? ..., this is 'really' outrageous.

I see there are still many countries whose citizens are groups which are untouched by banks. That means the potential for bitcoin to be used by the world community, is still very huge. There are several reasons underlying Bitcoin still being bought by people, among them are:

Bitcoin still has potential to be used as a means of payment which is better than credit cards or other online payments. Not only that, the use of Bitcoin remains safe because it's difficult to commit fraud with Bitcoin and the privacy of its users was assured.
Transactions with Bitcoin considered faster and cheaper. Bitcoin is also decentralized. Most users, using Bitcoin to invest because they assume Bitcoin is a high-value asset. Not even a few people who use Bitcoin for daily trading.
Not only that, when compared with gold most people prefer investing in Bitcoin than gold. Because how to invest with bitcoin easier. In fact, not a few people consider Bitcoin's the future of digital money. In essence, Bitcoin is still highly trusted, by quite a lot of people (the world community) and it's a fact.

However, despite the considerable number of people who believe and use Bitcoin, in fact, this crypto currency has not gained legitimacy from the government. If Bitcoin gets permission in most countries, I'm sure bitcoin users will more and people will buy more Bitcoin.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Because they think and we all think that bitcoin will really help us to change our status in life...  Maybe they see its potential in the market... But thats a good news if everyone are still trusting bitcoin...  Though there are a lots of altcoin that has also a potential but still they found only that bitcoin is really the best...
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Because they think and we all think that bitcoin will really help us to change our status in life...  Maybe they see its potential in the market... But thats a good news if everyone are still trusting bitcoin...  Though there are a lots of altcoin that has also a potential but still they found only that bitcoin is really the best...
because we are sure that bitcoin will be as big as the internet,
bitcoin will become a legitimate payment instrument and will be recognized by the government in the future,
bitcoin is the world currency!
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

Many reasons everyone buys bitcoin. seen from a good bitcoin prospect, a big rise or see everyone buying bitcoin so they follow it.
newwest

Activity: 686
Merit: 26

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

This is what has happened just 2 days before. People who had being buying btc at such low prices like 5800$ in recent past have already made 600$ per btc in just less than 48 hours. So people who keep buying in dips are the one who can make lot of money then who wait for the market to rise and than buy later.

Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

Bitcoins changed the lives of many person who belives in it the first time it as launched. Imagine how cheap bitcoun was and now. While bitcoin are low keep buying. They are buying because they believe in bitcoin. We are not here if we dont believe in bitcoin also. Bitcoin has went so far that it is even hard to buy for us penny earner.if i could turn back time i would have sack a lot of bitcoins. Grin

digitalman001

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

The world economy is unstable, and the trade war is on the verge of exploding, so it is followed by currency depreciation and war. So the best way to preserve property is to invest in gold and cryptocurrencies, and bitcoin is the first choice, and its total amount is constant.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: