Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:59:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.

Sometimes, things are in its place. Sometimes, they aren't. People love changes but they are loyal to the one who are most trusted. Bitcoin are for long terms. It is sometimes in its crisis, but always remember that there is energy and power in every crisis.

tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.

Sometimes, things are in its place. Sometimes, they aren't. People love changes but they are loyal to the one who are most trusted. Bitcoin are for long terms. It is sometimes in its crisis, but always remember that there is energy and power in every crisis.

We all know the capacity of bitcoin. And that's the reason why people are still loyal and keep on investing in bitcoin. There will always be a pump whenever it dump. Time will come that its price will continue to increase.
Vdh135

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

I disagree if bitcoin is said to be useless. If you want to be patient and do not rush to act I'm sure bitcoin will find its true identity again and you will regret it. Sad Sad
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

People buy bitcoin for two reasons - see this as an opportunity to earn and the opportunity to save capital in such an unstable and controlled financial system.
because they need it. we will not buy anything if we don't need it. so they buy bitcoin for an important reason. they might buy bitcoin to invest, or it could be to develop a project. that's why people always buy bitcoin.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

In my opinion, they still buying bitcoin if we have extra money because we have positive thinking that one day bitcoin will give us good profit to make our lives better. Don’t you get it but the reason we are going to invest more is for our future. And I believe in that.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

Most of the people who are still buying are people who believe in the encrypted world, and they believe bitcoin will come back, which has been in history in the past.
Because they believe bitcoin will become a digital currency in the future. Trust is something that makes them not care about people's analysis or people's doubts, because bitcoin's popularity cannot be stopped. Bitcoin is starting to be accepted in many countries, many businesses also accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is still bought, in addition to trading as well as investment. In the future no one knows, but belief in bitcoin will not falter.

It was actually true that bitcoins will be recognized in the future because the are a lot of people today who are already using cryptocurrency and most of the online stores are accepting a cryptocurrency payment method.

Some of the online stores accept Bitcoin but not most of them. However, people invest in BTC for another reason - they have a hope that it will gain and let them earn.
jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

Rambut yang hitam pikiran juga berbeda-beda yg berani berinvestasi saat ini mungkin mereka yakin semua bakal kembali naik di 🌒 berikut nya kemungkinan saja coin simpanannya banyak jd investasi pilihan terbaik bg Nya...
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

People buy bitcoin for two reasons - see this as an opportunity to earn and the opportunity to save capital in such an unstable and controlled financial system.
because they need it. we will not buy anything if we don't need it. so they buy bitcoin for an important reason. they might buy bitcoin to invest, or it could be to develop a project. that's why people always buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin price factors for buying  are both macro and micro environmental, such as global changes in regulation or world events.For example, the sanctions placed on Turkey recently affected the price of the Lira and drove people to purchase Bitcoin, which could have impacted the price of Bitcoin if Turkey had a larger economy
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

To me, your way of thinking is strange. If you do not believe in BTC, why remain a member of the Forum? Or are you looking forward for people to lose? I am seeing the future for BTC. Perhaps people can buy it because they are committing the future and dreams to BTC.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Bitcoin price factors for buying  are both macro and micro environmental, such as global changes in regulation or world events.For example, the sanctions placed on Turkey recently affected the price of the Lira and drove people to purchase Bitcoin, which could have impacted the price of Bitcoin if Turkey had a larger economy
the simple is people believe in the currency of bitcoin, and also they believe could benefit greatly from buying bitcoin because of bitcoin is one of the classy assets. and the new one is looking forward to the emergence of Bitcoin ETF, where this news would raise the confidence of people to buy bitcoin.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

To me, your way of thinking is strange. If you do not believe in BTC, why remain a member of the Forum? Or are you looking forward for people to lose? I am seeing the future for BTC. Perhaps people can buy it because they are committing the future and dreams to BTC.
Maybe he just think that the other coins are better and believe in other projects, who know, for me the bitcoin was the king and will be for next years, investment in it could be connected with big earnings.

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

The only reason why people do still believes in Bitcoin is because they believe in this kind of investment acquiring bitcoin could give us a better income we just need to hold on to it. Eventhough the market goes down I believe that it will rise soon.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

People keep buying bitcoin and holding it because they know its capability and its future, not everyone hold because if everyone would hold the price would reach high.
We are now stepping forward into new technology that will get our life better all over the world this is why people getting ready for the future.      
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

that paerson's point of view will certainly vary, because people must have unequal thoughts. Your point of view about bitcoi might not be the same as the people out there, so that's what people are still buying bitcoin.
all those who are sure of bitcoin are therefore still on their stand, also must be sure that everything that is not instant requires time and process.
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Given that the theme was created back in 2013, we can say that bitcoin has its ups and downs.
kientrucnga

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

i think People still investing in Bitcoin because they don't care those FUDs and damn care those fake media that create news only. They still believe in Bitcoin. They know the Potential of investing in BTC. Someday, Bitcoin will reach a higher price the world can't believe now.AND ONCE BITCOIN etf ACCEPED EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE promping
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

Because I still believe that I can earn this currency a lot of money.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Bitcoin is a world first crypto currency,  bitcoin have a future.Many people's make their future in btc. Now bitcoin price fall down, and obviously btc perice grow high, and when sell it and earn many profits seriously. 
In is cause People are still buying BTC.   
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Most of the people who are still buying are people who believe in the encrypted world, and they believe bitcoin will come back, which has been in history in the past.
Because they believe bitcoin will become a digital currency in the future. Trust is something that makes them not care about people's analysis or people's doubts, because bitcoin's popularity cannot be stopped. Bitcoin is starting to be accepted in many countries, many businesses also accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is still bought, in addition to trading as well as investment. In the future no one knows, but belief in bitcoin will not falter.

It was actually true that bitcoins will be recognized in the future because the are a lot of people today who are already using cryptocurrency and most of the online stores are accepting a cryptocurrency payment method.

Some of the online stores accept Bitcoin but not most of them. However, people invest in BTC for another reason - they have a hope that it will gain and let them earn.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

People are still buying bitcoins because they are so cheap! The price is going to skyrocket again any time now, BUY BUY BUY!
People are buying bitcoin because the high profit you get. Bitcoin now is dip that's why people are interested to buy and start to hold and invest and wait for increasing. We know that value of bitcoin is increasing like skyrocket that's why many investors continues buying bitcoin because of the profit they get.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: