Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:11:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
Girlsbit

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

Because they want to earn real money, and not sit at home and regret what they did not do before.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

I would prefer to spend my free money to bitcoin and lose them then to have my money spent on nothing worthy and eventually just miss the opportunity in the case of increasing of bitcoins price.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

I would prefer to spend my free money to bitcoin and lose them then to have my money spent on nothing worthy and eventually just miss the opportunity in the case of increasing of bitcoins price.

Spending your money on cryptocurrency or bitcoin will not make you lose your investment if you will wait for the price to pump up before selling it again, patience is all you need.

diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

I think a lot of people believe that they can make money in bitcoin, because they saw a lot of people making lots of money in bitcoin, they want to earn from it, even though they lack knowledge about it. There's also a rumor about bitcoin increasing its value to 20,000$, so I think people believe that so they start investing right now, because they believe that bitcoin will increase its value in the next few months.
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

as the Creator of the theme was wrong. I hope he corrected himself and bought some bitcoins and protected them by keeping all the private keys. Interestingly, he now looks at the forum and looks at his past posts? but answering today's question I think it still makes sense to buy bitcoin
Aiiimm

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:11:49 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin now for me people are buying BTC to invest by investing you can earn or get more money. But if you are investing you have to wait a long time to get a large profut patience is the key
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

People buy bitcoin for two reasons - see this as an opportunity to earn and the opportunity to save capital in such an unstable and controlled financial system.
because they need it. we will not buy anything if we don't need it. so they buy bitcoin for an important reason. they might buy bitcoin to invest, or it could be to develop a project. that's why people always buy bitcoin.

People keep buying bitcoin and holding it because they know its capability and its future, not everyone hold because if everyone would hold the price would reach high.
We are now stepping forward into new technology that will get our life better all over the world this is why people getting ready for the future.      
people who keep buying bitcoin he knows because in the future it will be beautiful. if we patiently hold back and not be too carried away by emotion to gain profit. if the market price rises we will suddenly get rich unexpectedly.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

We can not deny the potential growth of BTC. Because it solves many problems for businesses around the world. At present, cross-border transfer costs are too expensive and BTC is a great solution. So it's very high value and its current price is low.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

Because the price of Bitcoin and potential it has making them buy the Bitcoin, even i am very much interested in buying the Bitcoin when the price decreases. For people who are holding the Bitcoins for the long term will always make the very good amount.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
well I do think that people are still buying Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a very bright future in the upcoming years and this is because Bitcoin has very high potential to succeed and reach the heights of financial success. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand among the people has also increased a lot.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
well I do think that people are still buying Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a very bright future in the upcoming years and this is because Bitcoin has very high potential to succeed and reach the heights of financial success. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand among the people has also increased a lot.
eyesninja21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
Once you get into Bitcoin and what it stands for you cant help but invest.

It is a store of value that governments and/or institutional banks can not touch or confiscate. If you are a trader you don't care if bitcoin up or down both way you can make money.

You don't have to hold bitcoin , sell or buy when time is right to go in. You don't need 10k to make 2k to 3k a month to trade bitcoin . My opinion as a trader.

Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

Your rank is Sr member but still asking why do people buy bitcoin?
many reasons people buy bitcoin. one of them because they believe the price of bitcoin will be more expensive. and bitcoin is the best investment asset for now.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

Bitcoin is a world first crypto currency,  bitcoin have a future.Many people's make their future in btc. Now bitcoin price fall down, and obviously btc perice grow high, and when sell it and earn many profits seriously. 
In is cause People are still buying BTC.   

Some peoples buying bitcoin for investment and some peoples for speculation. Cryptocurrency popularity growing and peoples knowing about crypto market, many peoples want to earn profits from this market. As biggest market cap in crypto market, many reason peoples buying bitcoin and i think most of it is for investment and speculation

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

People buy bitcoin, because they see an opportunity to make money on the crypto currency. And they earn. Yes, there are a lot of nuances, the market is very volatile and you can lose everything in a day. But people believe and hope for earnings.
rembad

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

Someone buys bitcoin in the hope that he will someday reach the mark of $ 20,000, as it was, and the price is now suitable for purchase. It is possible that the time has not yet come for bitcoin, and we are only at the beginning of the journey. Many governments block digital coins, why? Because the state can not control it, they can not levy taxes. But we can not stop blockhain, this is our future and nothing can be done about it. The advantages of bitcoin are obvious: its quantity is limited. This is not a dollar that can be printed again, again and again. And since bitcoin will be in limited quantities, its value will grow. Therefore, some people buy bitcoin, counting on a long-term investment.
iakas

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

People buy bitcoin because it is an excellent asset for portfolio diversification because it is not correlated with any other. Basically bitcoin is a digital gold.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Because they believed in bitcoin after they knew what is the real capabilty of bitcoin, ever since as they saw from the internet, news, and article maybe they really believed in the future of bitcoin when they hold it or even do buy and sell they can easily make profit than work hand sitting from the office doing your boss telling you is the hard work as long as you have the guts to buy and hold bitcoin you will be blessed i've seen lots of company , business are now incounter bitcoin for the future purposes.
The investor's believe that bitcoin have potential to give them profitable income cause they notice in the internet,news and even in the article. Lots of investors believe if they buy and hold bitcoin and wait for there increasing they will get more income than doing a office jobs.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

All the people who are involved in cryptocurrency including me are pursing the effort of getting income, this is the most obvious thing ever if you are putting your time and effort into something like cryptocurrency Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

I must say that the demand for bitcoins is not really that big. That is, from the total number of people on Earth, only a very small percentage buys, stores and resells these bitcoins. But in relation to the meager supply (3600 coins in knocks) — Yes, the demand is huge. Therefore, the price is huge.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: