Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13636 times)
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

People believe that bitcoin is capable of preserving and multiplying their capital. Fiat money for today is losing confidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Indeed, it's time to buy BTC, because BTC prices are down and we also have to buy BTC coins in our capital, then we invest in the long term, we will definitely have a lot of profit.

lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

Some believe because they invested a lot and want to return their money, others dream of making good money on it, some more for the idea of bitcoins - the decentralization of the world currency. Many different options, I believe that bitcoin is a good mechanism for payments around the world and if it does not even grow in price it is still an excellent payment tool.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

People believe that bitcoin is capable of preserving and multiplying their capital. Fiat money for today is losing confidence.

They can multiply their capital if the market price will increase so make sure to invest every time the market price is dropping in order to earn profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

They can multiply their capital if the market price will increase so make sure to invest every time the market price is dropping in order to earn profit.
I agree to that, that is the best thing to do so you can get the best deals in the market. It is just like the sale, the more the percent is off from the original price, is the best so we can save a lot of money but in the other hand, we can maximize the value of the item or thing that we are getting or buying so that is the logic of buying while the market is dropping.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

Traders and investors are buying BTC simply because of their postive outlook on bitcoin. They believe that this dip is an opportunity for better profit. They use the principle buying the dips and selling high.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:29:04 AM

I believe people are still buying btc because they think that it is a good investment and the future of btc is profitable. I also believe the same. People trust bitcoin because its been the number 1 cryptocurrency for a long time and the market decline will recover soon.

Most peoples buying bitcoin because they want earn profits from price rising. In this days, peoples do speculate on bitcoin price, but i am prefer to hold bitcoin as long term investment. Many expert from big banks make prediction bitcoin price could reach $25k end this year but looks its hard target to reach
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Those people buying not in support to bitcoin.. Most of those so called buyers bought bitcoin in hopes btc price will double in short most of those who bought want soke interest from their investment in btc

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

I personally buy Bitcoin because I want to be financially stable in the near future. It is through bitcoin investment that I find myself in a good state now.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

People are buying BTC for different purposes. Some is for their own investments and some is to make their money safe and away from their countries economic crisis. Different people different motive this is what makes bitcoin still alive.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Prople are still buying of BTC because they know already the possible big profit if bitcoin price start to go higher. Andd not only that because of a low price many people are availed to buy because of a low price value.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Why people are continuously buying bitcoin? Simply because they need to earn money and also it is the best technique to earn more money. They buy bitcoin to sell it in high price, they wait for the right timing when the bitcoin price increase. In that way they can earn more money.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

They are still buying bitcoin because of the price of bitcoin they can buy low price and they will earn more to sell it in a high price. So they will have a big money.
janjan03

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

Peoples still buying bitcoin because they can sell it in a high price.
human2021

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

Buy bitcoin to earn revenue, as soon as the bitcoin price rises. And people continue to buy bitcoin, because they see that bitcoin has a future in the market.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

Of course, because people still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is built and grows big by investor confidence factors.
as long as there are those who believe in bitcoin, bitcoin will still exist.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

Although it is already considered by some people as obsolete, investors keep on buying it because it is still profitable and many people still earn a lot of money from it. It has the largest market capitalization and a value that many cryptocurrencies are to reach but all of them failed. The bitcoin dominance will continue as long as people believe in its capability to solve their financial needs.
Charot12345

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

People continuously trusting and supporting bitcoin that’s why they are still buying it despite of the volatility of its price. They trust that the price of bitcoin will rise up again and again even if it drop down. And bitcoin will never be useless and it was profitable that’s why it became popular. Because of plush bitcoin some people can have money that they can be used on their expenses.

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

I think it is because they still believe of the ability of the bitcoin. Even if the price is bad before, now the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing day by day. Just have a patience.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Bitcoin is the pioneer of all coins that's why they still believe on the capacity of bitcoin. They know that the bitcoins down side is just for temporary. I hope bitcoin price will still increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: