Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒【ANN】【ICO HAS STARTED】🌟🌟🌟🌟ProProfi🌟🌟🌟🌟 - home improvement project!⚒  (Read 14280 times)
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:54:06 PM

Is 35 BtC still your minimum goal? What can you deliver with that amount?

What is the minimum amount required for successful ICO?

The minimum amount whereby the ICO is to be held - 35 BTC, otherwise all funds  will be returned to investors.

What can you construct with that amount?  Grin
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:11:28 PM

The minimum amount whereby the ICO is to be held - 35 BTC, otherwise all funds  will be returned to investors.

What can you construct with that amount?  Grin

It is the next group of Slavic swindlers. All of them from Kiev, Ukraine. They have no skills. To result this project in success.

You shall remember SCAM NODIO well.
It will end also.  

Therefore they want everything 35 BTC.
It it will be enough for flight.

Here their profiles on social networks.

https://vk.com/id24056110
https://vk.com/id5349607
https://vk.com/id14918039
https://vk.com/id5022574

You can tell that they don't hide the persons and it at least silly to run after that.

But in Ukraine BTC isn't counted by money and therefore theft of BTC isn't a crime. They will quietly live as now quietly there live organizers of SCAM NODIO, they have stolen about 100 BTC.

By the way here their CEO ProProfi serious guy. LOL
And there is a wish to give him money.

CoinCajigger

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

I <3 Zennies

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 08:16:50 PM

So is this the new thing now, coins based on people doing stuff? Chronobank now ProProfi, are there more? Probably.

LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:21:03 PM

So is this the new thing now, coins based on people doing stuff? Chronobank now ProProfi, are there more? Probably.

Yes these people work in one shop, I found their website.
http://termalpro.com.ua/

Still yesterday they sold Gas Coppers. And today carry out by ICO and promise us the new world. Cheesy

It becomes seems on Ukraine new a method to earn carrying out ICO on pocket expenses Cheesy

I won't put in this, it is SCAM
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:24:43 PM

The minimum amount whereby the ICO is to be held - 35 BTC, otherwise all funds  will be returned to investors.

It is the next group of Slavic swindlers. All of them from Kiev, Ukraine. They have no skills. To result this project in success.

You shall remember SCAM NODIO well.
It will end also.  

Therefore they want everything 35 BTC.
It it will be enough for flight.

Here their profiles on social networks.

https://vk.com/id24056110
https://vk.com/id5349607
https://vk.com/id14918039
https://vk.com/id5022574

You can tell that they don't hide the persons and it at least silly to run after that.

But in Ukraine BTC isn't counted by money and therefore theft of BTC isn't a crime. They will quietly live as now quietly there live organizers of SCAM NODIO, they have stolen about 100 BTC.

By the way here their CEO ProProfi serious guy. LOL
And there is a wish to give him money.

indeed very fishy. blockchain something to do with home improvement & construction? whoa!
It will change the construction services market towards simplicity and confidence. Every Customer can trust a partnership with the Contractors on 100% .
proprofi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:40:13 PM

Dear LiskQH, you've done a great job in investigation of our personalities, and I appreciate you expressing interest to ProProfi team, particularly to mine. But you had only ask me to share my social accounts and get not only VK but my Facebook also. On the other hand, we didn't hide our Faces and real Names from the beginning of ProProfi had started. We understand that it is MUST HAVE for open dialogue with investors. Furthermore, my team didn't specify VK accounts, cause they are not still actual, as you can see from post's age.

You've posted a few funny photos from my private life and, for some reason, have made a subjective conclusion of my professionalism, experience and skills. I can assure you, that all your accusations are groundless and all FREE man has a right to a life of his own and fun. IMHO.

What is more about your accusation to my professinalism. We've launched in 2014 a home improvement service project www.omastere.com.ua in Ukraine and tested this niche on it.
I'll ask you to remove my private photos from your post. Thanks for understanding. Yours Taras, CEO of ProProfi.
proprofi

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:47:42 PM

Do you have some details about the people or team behind this project?

We represent our team of 4 people on site. The knowledge and experience that we have is enough for successful creation, launch and promoting project. Exceptional experience in home improvement service of 2 members of the team allows to clearly understand specificities of market.
proprofi

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:56:26 PM

hello dev,,Yii framework error in the website, fix them in Coding UnKnowproperty

Thank, we fix it
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:58:31 PM

Dear LiskQH, you've done a great job in investigation of our personalities, and I appreciate you expressing interest to ProProfi team, particularly to mine. But you had only ask me to share my social accounts and get not only VK but my Facebook also. On the other hand, we didn't hide our Faces and real Names from the beginning of ProProfi had started. We understand that it is MUST HAVE for open dialogue with investors. Furthermore, my team didn't specify VK accounts, cause they are not still actual, as you can see from post's age.

You've posted a few funny photos from my private life and, for some reason, have made a subjective conclusion of my professionalism, experience and skills. I can assure you, that all your accusations are groundless and all FREE man has a right to a life of his own and fun. IMHO.

What is more about your accusation to my professinalism. We've launched in 2014 a home improvement service project www.omastere.com.ua in Ukraine and tested this niche on it.
I'll ask you to remove my private photos from your post. Thanks for understanding. Yours Taras, CEO of ProProfi.

Its good to start responding about this now. Since your team isn't answering some harder questions.

Please answer how you will gonna utilize the blockchain to your home improvement system.
Since you mentioned that you have "groundworks in the USA", please elaborate how they will participate in this kind of endeavor. Blockchain will tap those individuals if you need home improvement?  Huh

From your site the monetization will come from, "Selling Top Positions" and "Selling Advertising".
So just to be clear the value of the coin will be based of the service app + ad rev/top position payments.

Okay...
How will you compete against Home Depot, Ace Hardware, and Sears? Just to name some of the top companies who do this type of service, without an app.

proprofi

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:06:35 PM

New announcements?? how about old ann threat???

Old topic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808777
There was a problem with images.
mybie noting problem with images but dev just update ANN Wink

New members can not post new topic with images. IAccount age should be more than 1.5 months to be able create topics with images. And there is no way to accelerate it, we connect with moderator, and the problem is not solved. Make a normal subject with no images - not possible. I have been recreated this topic by another user, who was able to do it.
proprofi

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:22:18 PM

There so many countries out there with alot of housing deficiencies especially in Africa, I will like to know your target market. For your idea sound nice but more information is needed to make this work

This is not mentioned on site, but we developing the flexible and going up scale web-site which connect exact version to each country with proper interface language. By the way, we have groundworks for USA market: contractors, categories, specializations etc. Unfortunatelly, the project can't be scaled up only with simple translation, because of specificity of market and adaptation needed. Thus we start from USA market, then planning to scale up for other countries.
proprofi

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

well?... home improvement is something that i never thought of connecting with the blockchain !
You have a point of his project. This is really vague unless I can get a reliable point of this project. Blockchain x Home improvements? OMG!!! Is this to be something real? I can improve my house use the blockchain.

The home improving or construction tasks will be sold by real professionals. You pay for the work with real money. The orders are paid also with real money but through token Leadium. As a result, the cryptocurrency community get its profit from one more connection between cryptocurrency and real sector of economy. Everyone is happy. Why isn't it possible for contractor to pay directly? He could and most likely he will, if the ICO failed. The project will be launched anyway, thus the minimum amount of 35btc mentioned. We're not needed to pay for idea or development or smth else, we just need funds for promotion.
proprofi

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:34:57 PM

well?... home improvement is something that i never thought of connecting with the blockchain !
You have a point of his project. This is really vague unless I can get a reliable point of this project. Blockchain x Home improvements? OMG!!! Is this to be something real? I can improve my house use the blockchain.

sorry to say but there is actually no possible way of improving your home /house/ garage/mancave or your mothers basement with the block chain...! there still has to be one of two "actual reality" things that happen...
1:)= you do it yourself    or
2:)= you hire/have someone else do it!
if your doing it yourself =you probably wouldn't be reading this in the first place!
if hiring/having someone else to do it they will more than likely shut off the electricity so no internet for you!

3:)=
stop thinking about it and click next in your browser!

We will answer this question above. You did not get the idea of the project.Our clients are Contractors. We sell top positions in catalog and advertisement. Other services are paid in Leadium.
azhimoet

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:04:12 PM

Joined for bounty
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:01:16 AM

this is maybe will be one of the best project for this year,,

good luck dev
truimpheriues

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:31:11 AM

i am read above my comment about scamer, i think dev must clarification in detail
and i hope proprofi coin in ico selling must use reputable escrow, you can see list in reputable escrow in bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Dev please send us the psd in order to translate the ANN
DarkEmi (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:39:45 PM

We attach some screenshots (clickable) of the implemented functional of ProProfi project.

ProProfi.com
The first home improvement service cryptocurrency project
ICO | Discuss on Forum
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:53:36 PM

Flag #1

Did the ProProfi team buy the DarkEmi account?
I noticed the password was changed on DarkEmi's account recently and the last posts from the account are on March 4th, 2015.
I would like to know if the ProProfi team bought the account to start posting for this project or if the original operator of the account has come back to promote this group/project.

Flag #2

I looked into http://omastere.com.ua/
Lets say your group did build this referral site for home improvements for your region.
A couple things stood out to me about the site.
No crypto-currency involvement.
Along with...
Traffic monitoring indicates that this concept has a drop point.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/omastere.com.ua
https://www.similarweb.com/website/omastere.com.ua#overview

Flag #3

We will answer this question above. You did not get the idea of the project.Our clients are Contractors. We sell top positions in catalog and advertisement. Other services are paid in Leadium.

Who are your US partnerships and the company your registered under to do this in the US market?

Flag #4

The home improving or construction tasks will be sold by real professionals. You pay for the work with real money. The orders are paid also with real money but through token Leadium. As a result, the cryptocurrency community get its profit from one more connection between cryptocurrency and real sector of economy. Everyone is happy. Why isn't it possible for contractor to pay directly? He could and most likely he will, if the ICO failed. The project will be launched anyway, thus the minimum amount of 35btc mentioned. We're not needed to pay for idea or development or smth else, we just need funds for promotion.

You need 35BTC for promotions!? At the current price that's around $44k~ish.
That's a simple loan for a company.
Why don't you get a small loan instead of attempting to tie this cryptocurrency to this?

As plenty have mentioned so far. Your project and team don't have a lot of details to it.
Adding cryptocurrency to the projects concept, home improvement/construction referral sites are not new to the US market , not only doesn't make sense.
It just indicates you want to make quick money without the trust or collateral involved.
I look forward to your replies.

Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:38:54 PM

Pixel brings up some interesting points....looks interesting but some questions need to be answered
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: