Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold  (Read 28571 times)
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

I already know that it will happen soon but it got much soon what I expected .
Well here no doubt that it's price will cross now 7500$/BTC as for now.  Then I think after 10 years maybe,  I think the price will getting bigger than you expect,  I think he reach 50000$/BTC
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:55:18 AM

For now the bitcoin price has beat the gold price it is true, but will the bitcoin price be stable to always be above the gold? Smiley
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:27 AM

How can you compare bitcoin and gold? What is the unit reference? 1 ounce VS 1BTC? Some here are saying the price of btc is now higher than gold, it doesn't make any sense.
They are 2 completely different things.
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:52:57 AM

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
At present, bitcoin has been 3 to 5 times higher than the value of gold, Bitcoin has actually beaten gold and it will continue to develop in the future.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:13:36 AM

Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
At present, bitcoin has been 3 to 5 times higher than the value of gold, Bitcoin has actually beaten gold and it will continue to develop in the future.
well, and it only takes a few years until bitcoin prices go beyond the gold price. this happens because bitcoin is easier to get, so people choose to mine bitcoin in gold. Well, so reasonable if the current price of bitcoin is very high.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:06:20 AM

We can not just say bitcoin has defeated gold because it just win gold at the price, but gold will defeat bitcoin at many faces: like it has been existed for so long, and has been used by everybody on the world until now, it is a physical asset of a nation and represent for their weathy. So gold are more trust worthy bitcoin

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:23:02 AM

You make absolutely no sense.
Can you sell bitcoins without having to sell some?
I'm reluctant to even post in this thread, as it's rapidly turning into a
mega shit post thread, but I would like to say that this gentleman probably
meant that if you belong to an exchange, you can sell bitcoin more rapidly
than gold.  There's no going to a coin store or wrapping up your gold to be
shipped on Ebay.  Boom, you get the cash in your account instantly and that's
the end of it.  I agree with that.

I also partially agree with your statement about gold's relevancy, though I
think that it's going to remain important for as long as man exists on this planet.
But comparing bitcoin to gold is just silly, and I'm tired of the threads that try
to do so.  They share some attributes but are totally different assets.  And
the bitcoin market is absolutely dwarfed by the gold market, which, as you said,
is in the trillions of dollars.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:38:45 AM

I think the bitcoin price is better than gold. because at a price that is just bitcoin enough now. especially if a few years later it can be ascertained will be even higher. that's why I prefer the bitcoin of gold for now

OutIaw

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

I don't know if bitcoin has conquered precious metal. But obviously, bitcoin has exceeded the function of gold, and nowadays, you will find lots of individuals who like the bitcoin rather than gold for now.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:32:12 AM

Bitcoin is growing, it's value is increasing and making a lot of profit for it's investors. Bitcoin can beat gold for profit, but gold is precious, it has aesthetic value that bitcoin does not have.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

for the moment I agree bit coin has beat gold, but to the infestation of the long term I still prefer gold.
well i think bitcoin has already defeat gold in terms of investment because tge price of the gold is really not the same as tbe price of the bitcoin bevause bitcoin price is verry volatile and it is really a profitable if we invest on bitcoin because its price is really amazing it can change  anytime anywhere unlike gold,gold price are not volatile it count a lot of year to rise and it count many years to fall.i believe that in terms of gaining profit through investment bitcoin is the best.
Gold is different thing and bitcoin is totally different thing because gold is a valuable metal and bitcoin is digital currency and its related with market trade and people are using its for daily trade and for investment so it’s not good to compare gold with currency bitcoin price is going high day by day and now its unstoppable so bitcoin beat gold already.
Winefwnetos

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

I do not think it can defeat gold because gold is more of a real life achievement and bitcoin is more of an online achievement you cannot compare those both with each other because that would make no sense at all.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

Yes one Bitcoin can buy up to 3 xau of gold  but when you talk of market capitalisation of Bitcoin at around 9 billion and gold  around 50 billion dollars you will see that Bitcoin is incomparable to gold.  This Is because Bitcoin is still new while gold has been in existence for longer period. But time shall tell though as to whether Bitcoin market capitalisation will reach that of gold.
ButterfIyonrose

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:41:49 PM

Bitcoin defeats gold in terms of percentage revenue that is developed, actual investment is keeping bitcoin. Whilst gold is only guard worth only. No one get loses from investing in bitcoin. Even by taking advantage of potential of bitcoin, we can generate great earnings and precious metal has skipped.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:58:59 PM

Bitcoin has not just defeat the gold but cross with long lead and individuals enjoying its profit and also increasing their life styles,Main reason is Bitcoin is convenient and safe as compare to Gold.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

This are good news, the situation is strange. I wonder what would think those man who died in the gold fever, i'm sure that they have some regrets. I hope the price will keep go upside.
Holding gold is not that bad, you are holding something that is going to keep his value for a very long time and also the price of gold has a tendency to correct itself every time there is an economic crisis, I think bitcoin has the capacity to do the same but we are not going to know if that is correct until it happens.
The debate between bitcoin and gold is still not finished. There are people who says bitcoin is more better than gold, and there are also people who says gold is more better than bitcoin. For me, both of them are really profitable. I invest my money in bitcoin and gold.
The only issue with both of them is they are very expensive, I think it may be a good idea to invest in silver and litecoin that way you are going to get a lot of benefits as well but it is way more affordable than a bitcoin or an ounce of gold, especially bitcoin that has reached an incredible price in the last months.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

Bitcoin defeats gold in terms of percentage revenue that is developed, actual investment is keeping bitcoin. Whilst gold is only guard worth only. No one get loses from investing in bitcoin. Even by taking advantage of potential of bitcoin, we can generate great earnings and precious metal has skipped.
yeah bitcoin defeated gold, a year ago and now bitcoin has defeated and double the price of gold in it is personal price and keep searching ahead to increase the value of bitcoin in the foreseeable future.but gold is used by human from centuries and chances of loss in gold is very less.as compares to bitcoin.
GCP17

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

Ask any Central Bank if they want to swap out their Gold Reserves for BTC.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

This are good news, the situation is strange. I wonder what would think those man who died in the gold fever, i'm sure that they have some regrets. I hope the price will keep go upside.
Holding gold is not that bad, you are holding something that is going to keep his value for a very long time and also the price of gold has a tendency to correct itself every time there is an economic crisis, I think bitcoin has the capacity to do the same but we are not going to know if that is correct until it happens.
The debate between bitcoin and gold is still not finished. There are people who says bitcoin is more better than gold, and there are also people who says gold is more better than bitcoin. For me, both of them are really profitable. I invest my money in bitcoin and gold.
The only issue with both of them is they are very expensive, I think it may be a good idea to invest in silver and litecoin that way you are going to get a lot of benefits as well but it is way more affordable than a bitcoin or an ounce of gold, especially bitcoin that has reached an incredible price in the last months.
Do not let the value of Bitcoin make you want to buy it with the current price.
We can not guarantee the price of Bitcoin will increase more after breakout and grew a lot of percents in this year.
A potential asset has real value, growth will not need to increase more, keep its value is important than increase and dump forever.
Gold did that, so I still keep my opinion is Gold better than Bitcoin about the stability value.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

it would have been like this. because it is a growing system. but gold can be worth every moment. may show variability with respect to policy followed by money barons. Btc gains even more power when it is involved in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: