Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold  (Read 28561 times)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:49:33 PM

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

It is not a surprise, gold has been in the long run choice for investment and bitcoin is something new and accessible to almost all investors and also it has a high value with a good market charts. Bitcoin would continue to rise and retailers would continue to increase also until it totally leave gold through its market value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:01:39 PM

Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

It is not a surprise, gold has been in the long run choice for investment and bitcoin is something new and accessible to almost all investors and also it has a high value with a good market charts. Bitcoin would continue to rise and retailers would continue to increase also until it totally leave gold through its market value.
Indeed Bitcoin has defeat gold because the rate of bitcoin is more and more high then gold and the rate is still increasing and this is only due to then increasing percentage of user of bitcoin while gold have no such high rate and such high increasing rate of follower.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:17:09 PM

As of now, indeed bitcoin has defeated gold. For a long time, gold’s value has been increasing as well, but not as high as bitcoin. Also, gold has different kinds unlike bitcoin that there’s only one.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:49:21 PM

Bitcoin defeated gold in term of value but when in terms with foundation and trust with people gold is still stronger than bitcoin since btc is still new and just recently made noise all over the world.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:05:01 PM

Indeed Bitcoin has defeat gold because the rate of bitcoin is more and more high then gold and the rate is still increasing and this is only due to then increasing percentage of user of bitcoin while gold have no such high rate and such high increasing rate of follower.
Although Bitcoin can passed Gold about the growth, the value, but about the ability to saving money for long term, Gold is always my best choice. I do not want to put much money in Bitcoin, because I understand of a currency "future in theory, prediction". While, with an asset got guarantee keep high price as Gold, it is better than other assets and cryptocurrency.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

Bitcoin has not just defeat the gold but cross with long lead and individuals enjoying its profit and also increasing their life styles,Main reason is Bitcoin is convenient and safe as compare to Gold.
Yes indeed bitcoin defeat gold because you will always lose in old and bitcoin always give you a profit when you buy gold and then want to sell gold so there will be a deduction in gold and If you bitcoin and then keep bitcoin on hold and start to wait for a right time and then sell bitcoin so I will give you a profit and even if you do daily trade it will also give you profit.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:08:51 AM

Bitcoin has not just defeat the gold but cross with long lead and individuals enjoying its profit and also increasing their life styles,Main reason is Bitcoin is convenient and safe as compare to Gold.
Yes indeed bitcoin defeat gold because you will always lose in old and bitcoin always give you a profit when you buy gold and then want to sell gold so there will be a deduction in gold and If you bitcoin and then keep bitcoin on hold and start to wait for a right time and then sell bitcoin so I will give you a profit and even if you do daily trade it will also give you profit.
In past people used bitcoin for trading and investment purposes, as we were observing a great change in the price of gold, but for few years we can see that gold price remain as constant for a long long time. Now most of the people are using bitcoin for saving purposes, in fact in present time the best option to be use for investment and trading is Bitcoin from where one can really get a good profit in a short time but in the same time the risk of losing money is also there.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:10:07 AM

With the new goal 7700$, bitcoin will soon defeat more opponents for sure. Not only golds, diamonds will fall down in the nearly future.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:53:56 AM

In past people used bitcoin for trading and investment purposes, as we were observing a great change in the price of gold, but for few years we can see that gold price remain as constant for a long long time. Now most of the people are using bitcoin for saving purposes, in fact in present time the best option to be use for investment and trading is Bitcoin from where one can really get a good profit in a short time but in the same time the risk of losing money is also there.
All of the possible source of income or investment have its own risk and the only thing that make difference between the different types of investment is the amount of risk that they have. Bitcoin maybe have a high risk but it is not that huge discouragement for the people to invest because with bitcoin they can earn big amount of profit in just a few weeks and that is why bitcoin is being more prefer than the people rather than investing in gold.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

All of the possible source of income or investment have its own risk and the only thing that make difference between the different types of investment is the amount of risk that they have. Bitcoin maybe have a high risk but it is not that huge discouragement for the people to invest because with bitcoin they can earn big amount of profit in just a few weeks and that is why bitcoin is being more prefer than the people rather than investing in gold.
Yes it's true all investment have own consequences, maybe you can win or not, you can earn income or not. As per analysis even bitcoin value raising up so fast I believe that this crypto currency can't beat gold. Because when days past value of this are continuously raising up. So I think it's a long long road for bitcoin before they can reach to break even with the gold.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:20:51 PM

I think you need to wait and see if the price stays for long time then you can make that claim cvehemently.
Bitcoin still has to gain more market shares to be compared with gold i.e a very valuable and powerful commodity that has been on the market for centuries. Bitcoin's value has dominated gold but the number of people who'll invest in gold will be more than btc.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

you can say that because the bitcoin's price is over gold. but for other advantages gold can defeat bitcoin
you know what is valuable think in this world when all electronic shut down? we back to stone era. and gold be one of other treasure

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:31:42 PM

I do really think bitcoin had defeated gold, many investor says it's much better to invest in bitcoin than gold because you have the chance to win or to have a higher profit if you invest in bitcoin. It is also better to keep a bitcoin rather than keeping a gold because even the price of bitcoin is not stable bitcoin still have more value than gold.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:33:32 PM

if you see by the value bitcoin is higher than gold, but gold has a physic its mean that gold have a advantage more than bitcoin, gold is more secure than bitcoin because you can save the gold into your safe box and can't hacked by anyone

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

Its extremely accurate and it has verified evidently, appers to be Bitcoin now its worth is really incredible and extremely unexpected Bitcoin prices up as greater as this time. Naturally bitcoin can be mentioned to defeat precious metal for the time being of it benefit. i hope this really is wilal e making it through.b
Exactly! There is no point that we can deny this thing that the rate of growth of bitcoin is far more than that of gold. The way people are investing a huge amount of money into bitcoin is a proof of this thing that bitcoin is going to have a very bright future in the coming days.

Gold was also a good way of investing your money but now it is not considered as the best way of investing your money.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

Bitcoins have decreased the worth of gold and have reduced the usage of the gold. Gold is becoming a commodity of past by the invention of bitcoins. But bitcoins are attracting badly the investors of the gold because of their volatile nature which make them capable of reaching high values in short times.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:42:19 PM

You do realise that the potential to make huge return on investment with Bitcoin is decreasing though, right? I mean back in 2009-2013 it was easy for literally anyone - even McDonalds employees to become rich by simply investing a portion of their weekly salary into BTC, but now it is impossible for most people to even buy a Bitcoin, heck most people cannot even afford to buy HALF a Bitcoin. I would not say it has defeated gold though. Gold will always be considered as a means to store value.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:49:51 AM

Bitcoins have decreased the worth of gold and have reduced the usage of the gold. Gold is becoming a commodity of past by the invention of bitcoins. But bitcoins are attracting badly the investors of the gold because of their volatile nature which make them capable of reaching high values in short times.

I don’t see anything that gives Bitcoin advantage over Gold, yep I’m sure of that, despite most of us here sees the high rate in the price of Bitcoin as an advantage, but I don’t. Bitcoin is not widely accepted, and many governments kicks against it which is really bad, and I pray others don’t follow the same procedure.

Gold is widely accepted, everyone in the world accepts gold and you can even walk around it without being stopped by anyone, but try to go around with bitcoin in some countries and their government finds, man a dead meat will be better than you.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

yes gold is lost to bitcoin because the availability of gold more than the availability of very limited bitcoin and enthusiasts or the demand is very much it makes the price of bitcoin more expensive.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:27:58 AM

Just compare the total value of all gold in circulation and the total value of all bitcoins in circulation.
You will have your answer.  Smiley
your right mate the whole volume of gold in circulation cant even make a 1/4 by volume of bitcoin.not talking those gold that wasnt indicated in inventory those lost gold from the wars and thiefs who put golds in their own storage without anyone can tell where..and how coulf OP says that he thinks by april the process is finished?those no way that it would be finished.never
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: