Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Meaning of life...?  (Read 29762 times)
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:54:29 PM

We are created by God. Our existence is the proof that the God before everything else likes us. We need to get us through some hard times sometimes. Our main objective has never changed. It does not matter what some of the things mean to us because we are not here for those things but those things are here for us. If we ''lose'' them it is not because we are bad or something but because we can do it without them. In other words they are not crucial for our objective. So keep doing the things that you like to do. That only matter.
firdaus90

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

Know that the life we ​​live today is temporary, so do what we have to do to survive and walk in accordance with the will of God and always use the time to repent
nugoph3

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

what is the meaning of our existence?
are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
could we be living inside another world(the matrix basically)?
are we to live everyday to ultimately die?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .
make love
Igoekah

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

Depending on how we run it the way to live, then if we run it for good then we will find that life has a good meaning. however, if we use it for evil then we give the opposite meaning. do we want to return to God with a record of good life or not.
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

the meaning of life for me can be useful for others  Wink
Armies

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

be happy
aini97

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

I think that's something that often comes to mind all about our existence in this world, but basically it's all a process of winning in the world to come for every living being on earth
well if the compound will definitely experience the name of death and it all can not be avoided by anyone humans on this earth Smiley

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
1r0n1c

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

I think the goal of every soul is to achieve a higher awereness ... making experiences (good ones and bad ones) is the key
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

The value of life would pertain to a mindset of that particular. It would be depend to every single person on how treat others. Value of life means the lifestyle that you depends on maybe in culture, tradition and etc.
farah142

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

what is the meaning of our existence?
are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
could we be living inside another world(the matrix basically)?
are we to live everyday to ultimately die?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .
“If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.”
Qouye32

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

The meaning of life for me is hope. Hope that everyday I could see the good things that the lord had made. Hope that I could still breath and smell the breeze and air. Hope that there is still tomorrow to continue doing the good things for our family, for others and for ourselves. hope that someday I could fulfill all my dreams for family to provide them a better living. Hope is the only reason why my life is continue moving and looking forward for the new morning.
gunnerslon

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

it seems that every human must be thinking such things because it concerns the natural thing if it is crossed in our mind because every human being must seek about its existence even though he is aware of it but it must be thought of too
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

the meaning of life is the awareness of a chance or the possibility of the background by reality. The meaning of life is the things that someone considered important, felt valuable, and believed as something great and can be the purpose of life, the meaning of life also provides a special value for someone
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

The meaning of life is to live in a way that you can support your self and your family well.  Mental health is as equally important as physical health.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

In my opinion the meaning of life is perfection. perfecting oneself, perfecting the family, perfecting the work ...... when we can perfect all things around us, then we can see the meaning of life.
tigrhes

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

I just live to feel new emotions, new sensations and also for constantly growing my inner me
imhimel

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

Just enjoy the whole life & do your duties. That's it
sycube

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

There's no objective meaning to life. You have to give your life meaning yourself.
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

I follow the goal of helping each other living socially and I think that's what our life meant for
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

Life is what we have right now we can do our plans according to what we want. Life is where you are in a thing that you keeping in alive in a single person all of us has a life that we are in making our growth everyday life is keep us in a active personally we have also a life that like a special life. Life also is a true gift from God that it gives a freedom to be in this world to be live in this life we have all to chose our opportunity to fill the days that we have in everdays there is a qoute says that "life isn't about finding yourself " the most important thing is to enjoy your life in this world to be happy and contented and satisfy in all aspects that we have or you have right now because life is very simple but we are insisting that on making this life its complicated life also comes with a good and bad things so that we need to be choose a better life that we can be freely happy on what we wanted to be in this today and for the next days of our life. Having a own life is hard to handle because of some other people are not in a satisfy thing so that they tend to be more not in controlled life because life we need to make this happen in a good ang proper way so that we always remembered that make your lifefull in a blast like having a life with a happiness. Be contented of our life .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: