Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:45:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Meaning of life...?  (Read 29759 times)
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

To rejoice in every little moment, to develop and try to make this world better for our future generations.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

For me, life on earth is just for preparing for the true life. Life is short live and free. Grab every opportunities and have fun.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:18:07 PM

calm, respectful, and be happy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

Money, sex, happiness, good relationships and fun.
santaclaws

Activity: 119

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:01:06 PM

im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

what is the meaning of our existence?
are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
could we be living inside another world(the matrix basically)?
are we to live everyday to ultimately die?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .

I think the meaning for our existence is love. We need to love one another, be helpful and considerate. The older I get the worse the situation around me gets. I don't know if that's the devil doing his work or just people have forgotten how to be nice to one another.

uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:05:02 AM

The meaning of life, or the answer to the question "What is the meaning of life?", pertains to the significance of living or existence in general. Many other related questions include "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", or "What is the purpose of existence?" There have been a large number of proposed answers to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds. The search for life's meaning has produced much philosophical, scientific, theological, and metaphysical speculation throughout history. Different people and cultures believe different things for the answer to this question.

The meaning of life as we perceive it is derived from philosophical and religious contemplation of, and scientific inquiries about existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness. Many other issues are also involved, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the "how" of life. Science also studies and can provide recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality. An alternative, humanistic approach poses the question, "What is the meaning of my life?"
dD.rank

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:58:01 PM

To death
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 138
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

No one created us, we're the product of a thing called evolution. Who created the first organism is not the question here, so I won't deal with that.
Humans are in the Animalia kingdom and their main goal in life is to reproduce and pass on the genes. It's believed that we're all machines (every living organism) that are used by DNA to safely store and transport the data. What ever you believe, you need to view the bigger picture if you want to talk about the primary meaning of life.

However, if you want to talk just about humans, then it's a bit different story, simply because no animal has it's brain developed to this state of conscious thinking.That allows us to create our own future and paint the "smaller" picture that fits our lives.

So, what is the meaning of life? Whatever you make it to be. It's not the same for any of us and there is no right answer when you talk about this. Don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do. Imagine what life means to you and go full speed at it!

In perfect situations your meaning shouldn't harm anyone else, but that is only possible to some extent.
Winning means someone loses...

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:33:57 AM

I think life is simple, you can do whatever you want.
Do what you love and love what you do, no matters how much people try to tear you down. Just proud to be your self, makes happy people around you and be kind to everyone.
geomax

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

Life is order out of chaos.
meaning order out of chaos.
from nothing in to something.
to learn to exploring to try new ways ...
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:43:47 PM

Money, Food, Sex and Happiness Smiley
cryptomartin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:38:56 PM

To do what you want to do and live without any regrets Wink
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:02:08 PM

That is a very big question and by meaning, I believe you are referring to the reason why we exist. The honest truth is that you have to find your own answer because there is no true answer to this question. Most times we find ourselves moving through the surface of this earth not understanding what we are even doing let alone why we are even here. We end up like leaves being blown here and there and once you finally find a spot to lay, you stay for a while until you are blown somewhere else.
As for me, the most important thing is to find what makes you happy, use this source of happiness to create wealth (having lots of bitcoin isn't a bad idea Wink and never stop being happy. Also, as you keep doing this, believe there is a higher power (God), let your conscience lead you to do right and help people as much as you can.
Alif Mahardika

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:57:52 PM

In fact we live forever and there is no death, we will only move to another dimension in the end. It is called heaven and hell, what is your choice for the next dimention. What determines is what you do in the world.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:52:30 PM

im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .

One of my dreams is to live in bitcoins Smiley Maybe not rich, but so i can build optimized hardware for example XRM, ETH, ZEC etc
Life is very expensive on Capital city area even its not in middle on main City area.
More and more bills you must pay yourself Sad

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:51:39 PM

One of my dreams is to live in bitcoins Smiley Maybe not rich, but so i can build optimized hardware for example XRM, ETH, ZEC etc
Life is very expensive on Capital city area even its not in middle on main City area.
I do not understand who do you mean, your dream is to live in bitcoins? You mean to earn bitcoin for living? Well than your meaning of life is easy one dude Cheesy . And if you can not afford to live in middle of city, maybe it is time for you to start thinking on moving to country side Cheesy . There you would have peaceful life i guess, and bills would be lower Cheesy .
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:04:22 AM

I do not understand who do you mean, your dream is to live in bitcoins? You mean to earn bitcoin for living? Well than your meaning of life is easy one dude Cheesy . And if you can not afford to live in middle of city, maybe it is time for you to start thinking on moving to country side Cheesy . There you would have peaceful life i guess, and bills would be lower Cheesy .

Life is MUCH more easyer with bitcoins. Every day is survive on money situation Sad

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:43:25 AM

joymalieza

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

The meaning of life vary from person to person. In my case I think the meaning of life is to experience unconditional love, to be happy and live life to the fullest. Life can be long, short or too short but it must be experienced and enjoyed. 
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:23:57 PM

For me, the meaning of life is to leave the land habitable and to make sure that my children will live in better conditions than I, and grandchildren respectively better than they are. To look further makes no sense because I will not live.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: