Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS  (Read 21502 times)
crazyheinz

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

There is a rumor that the distribution of ignis is on August 26 ?
Is this true?

Where did you hear this?

albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:56:50 PM

according to the nxt forum half of the IGNIS coins will be reserved and distributed automatically to the NXT holders based on their account balances at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot 

https://nxtforum.org/nxt-helpdesk/ignis-airdrop/?PHPSESSID=2euekd52849sdlahckh4137ko4

it has to be in the second half of october

https://www.reddit.com/r/NXT/comments/6ope84/when_is_the_ardor_genesis_snapshot/
SomeGuyInOz

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:33:04 PM

I don't have a lot of NXT, around 220.  Do you think I am better off trying to spend it all on JLRDA->IGNIS in the ICO at 0.55NXT/JLRDA or should I just keep my NXT and get the free 110 IGNIS?
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:01:12 AM

Does anyone have any confirmation that Bittrex is an acceptable place for NXT when the IGNIS drop happens?

I love Bitcoin
r74cplt

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:16:44 AM

Can you also hold ether in this wallet? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
mehrdadb3

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:08:21 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 08:28:19 PM by mehrdadb3

hello
im setup nxt client 1.11.9 light client
and when i go for token sale and set it give me this error
Only full node can schedule to buy currency before the offer is published
what is this?
and what can i do?
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:14:10 AM

Great info! I hold some NXT coin, I hope i have get free $IGNIS
Thank friend
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:35:01 AM

I have the same NXT coin, please tell me when IGNIS will be received on the wallet ?
Aladdin-Sane-83

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:32:45 AM

hello
what is this?
and what can i do?

You have to reinstall die NXT client and install it as full node. Scheduling transactions is only available to users of the full client. After you have installed the full node you need to download the full blockchain (downloads automatically). Once the blockchain is downloaded you can schedule transaction. More info at: https://www.jelurida.com/ico
mehrdadb3

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:43:27 AM

hello
what is this?
and what can i do?

You have to reinstall die NXT client and install it as full node. Scheduling transactions is only available to users of the full client. After you have installed the full node you need to download the full blockchain (downloads automatically). Once the blockchain is downloaded you can schedule transaction. More info at: https://www.jelurida.com/ico

tnx
What is the size of the Nxt blockchain?

and if i keep my nxt coin its change to ignis later?
Aladdin-Sane-83

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:01:32 AM

hello
what is this?
and what can i do?

tnx

The Blockchain is less than 3 GB I think, downloading takes a while since it is rather slow. At least it was slow on my PC.
You basically have 2 options getting Ignis.
Buy Ignis during the ICO with your NXT at a fixed rate (depends on the round of the ICO)
Keep your NXT and wait for the ARDOR Snapshot. In this case your get 0.5 IGNIS for 1 NXT in your wallet. The rate at the ICO is better but this way you get IGNIS and keep your NXT.
Since ARDOR and IGNIS is kinda supposed to replace NXT (as far as I understood it), the value of NXT will be hard to predict once the ARDOR network with IGNIS starts.

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

hello
what is this?
and what can i do?

tnx

You dont need to perform the "Scheduling transactions" trick to buy IGNIS. You just open your normal wallet (or go to https://nxt.jelurida.com/index.html) and click on the IGNIS ICO buttom. You can buy IGNIS in less than 2min.

Although the 3rd batch is just finished. Next batch of IGNIS will be available this Saturday. Read all the details here:

https://www.jelurida.com/ico
memberx

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:08:10 AM

hello
what is this?
and what can i do?

tnx

The Blockchain is less than 3 GB I think, downloading takes a while since it is rather slow. At least it was slow on my PC.
You basically have 2 options getting Ignis.
Buy Ignis during the ICO with your NXT at a fixed rate (depends on the round of the ICO)
Keep your NXT and wait for the ARDOR Snapshot. In this case your get 0.5 IGNIS for 1 NXT in your wallet. The rate at the ICO is better but this way you get IGNIS and keep your NXT.
Since ARDOR and IGNIS is kinda supposed to replace NXT (as far as I understood it), the value of NXT will be hard to predict once the ARDOR network with IGNIS starts.

Do you need to download full blockchain to get ignis or just hold NXT in the wallet?

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:57:00 AM

Do you need to download full blockchain to get ignis or just hold NXT in the wallet?

You just need to hold it! No need to be logged in when snapshot occurs.  Smiley
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:14:19 AM

Thanks for this information. I will hold and wait and profit maximally. $NXT forever.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

Thanks for this information. I will hold and wait and profit maximally. $NXT forever.

But be sure you hold all the NXT in your NXT wallet. I dont trust the exchanges and they may not distribute the IGNIS coins.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:38:43 AM

Hi, even when I need to have some amount of NXT to participate in this airdrop? In addition, will the distribution be automatic or will I have to inform somewhere about my intention to participate? Is there a minimum of NXT? Will I receive according to the amount I have?
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:35:44 AM

Hi, even when I need to have some amount of NXT to participate in this airdrop? In addition, will the distribution be automatic or will I have to inform somewhere about my intention to participate? Is there a minimum of NXT? Will I receive according to the amount I have?

You just need to hold NXT in your NXT wallet. You will get 0.5 IGNIS per 1 NXT in your wallet. As simple as that. The date will be beginning of November, not confirmed yet. Check it here:

https://www.jelurida.com/ico
EnViRoNmEnT

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:06:51 AM

So after the snapshot we can expect that NXT will be dumped really hard and will be almost dead. Or am i wrong?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:54:30 PM

So after the snapshot we can expect that NXT will be dumped really hard and will be almost dead. Or am i wrong?

I think you are wrong.

Read this article from NXT core developer:

https://medium.com/@lyaffe/is-nxt-dead-3652fd39fcf7
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: