Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS  (Read 21502 times)
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

Does anyone already received IGNIS from Bittrex exchange?
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

Does anyone already received IGNIS from Bittrex exchange?

I havent received them..
What about you?

This looks like a joke. I held my NXT just to get my IGNIS...
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

Hmmmmm you guys probably did not keep your NXT long enough for the snpashot to be able to claim your free ignis. Did you seell too early? Perhaps this is the case for everyone not getting itl.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

Tell me pls, when will be the distribution of IGNIS on Bittrex?On CMC IGNIS is trading only in few exchanges, and not Bittrex
MasterMoon

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

Tell me pls, when will be the distribution of IGNIS on Bittrex?On CMC IGNIS is trading only in few exchanges, and not Bittrex

We still don't have any idea because bittrex didn't give us any statement about it. We are also waiting for our IGNIS I hope it will come soon. Just be patient.
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

Hmmmmm you guys probably did not keep your NXT long enough for the snpashot to be able to claim your free ignis. Did you seell too early? Perhaps this is the case for everyone not getting itl.

Uhm.. i still have my NXT, is that not long enough? Smiley
MasterMoon

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

Ardor is up now anyone who receive their free IGNIS on bittrex exchange?
yukseljunk

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

Ardor is up now anyone who receive their free IGNIS on bittrex exchange?
Ardor was telling they were stuck because of exchanges not distributing IGNIS. So there is some hope?
Loosy exchanges should have enough of skim, that they proved us not to trust them for forks/airdrops ever again!
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

but till now i don't get my ignis in my account bittrex and hitbtc, i don't know what they problem. stay hold my NXT in both exchange. hope that is will faster distributed, my capital stuck 50% in there
anyone know news about distibution?
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:20:20 AM

Hi,

I`d like to buy som Ignis, too but I dont`want to buy on Aex or Hitbtc. And Bitcoin Indonesia only works with rupy.

How can I get some Ignis? Did I understand it right, if I buy the NXT Coin it will changed automatically to Ignis, later?
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

Hi,

I`d like to buy som Ignis, too but I dont`want to buy on Aex or Hitbtc. And Bitcoin Indonesia only works with rupy.

How can I get some Ignis? Did I understand it right, if I buy the NXT Coin it will changed automatically to Ignis, later?

The snapshot was taken last month. If you had Nxt in your wallet then, you should have gotten your Ignis.
But now, you can't get Ignis by hold Nxt anymore.
If you don't like these exchanges, you can wait for bittrex, which should be ready soon.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

IGNIS is indeed true is already out and it really makes crying because after the appearance of the IGNIS, the NXT then became increasingly fall and even the price of IGNIS itself is almost the same with the NXT. the IGNIS makes a really sad  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

IGNIS is indeed true is already out and it really makes crying because after the appearance of the IGNIS, the NXT then became increasingly fall and even the price of IGNIS itself is almost the same with the NXT. the IGNIS makes a really sad  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I believe that is only for the time being.
After the snapshot and launch of Ardor/Ignis, things aren't going so well.
Bittrex is lagging behind in distribution and trading.
We should hold it, waiting for good news.
budisan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:51 PM

be patient. ignis price will be rise.....i bought 7000 ignis at 5000 rupiah (around 0,39 usd) price....and it's very cheap i think....i know how indonesian people trade...there is always a panic sell when btc down so.....its time to buy ignis  with cheaper price....once bittrex open market...it will dump first but it will be recovery after that....just like what happen with another airdrop (ardor, bch, etc)
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:12:10 AM

FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:24:23 AM

Seems like bittrex is done,they scammed us they announced it first that we will receive the drop on january first, but didnt happen 20days have passed no announcement or any status update today i will move my holdings to binance which has more reliable and has less fees than this crap exchange.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
MasterMoon

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Seems like bittrex is done,they scammed us they announced it first that we will receive the drop on january first, but didnt happen 20days have passed no announcement or any status update today i will move my holdings to binance which has more reliable and has less fees than this crap exchange.

Come on! Let's be patience I know bittrex will have a solution regarding this problem. We don't yet if the problem is on bittrex side or Ardor side. Hopefully our IGNIS will come soon.
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

Has anyone heard from HitBTC, meaning as to when they will finally credit the Ignis token? No news at all, and no coins :-(
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

Has anyone heard from HitBTC, meaning as to when they will finally credit the Ignis token? No news at all, and no coins :-(
same here
waiting from hitbtc too
bittrex still pending my account registration  Angry
btw if ignis price drop to follow coinmarketcap.com.. it will be bad for me
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

well... thanks for the information... i will try to look at it
MasterMoon

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:38:51 AM

Whales are manipulating NXT right now,transaction slowed too much we expected the drop at 1636363 but it is so delayed because there is huge btc coming in.

Yes whales are the ones who manipulated so they can keep the price of NXT low so they can buy as many as they can. Even though the volume of NXT at the time before the snapshot is very high NXT should atleast reach around 16k-20k sats but whales stopped it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: