Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS  (Read 21502 times)
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

Bittrex is a scam 3weeks have passed but still we dont have the promised IGNIS drop,i already moved my holdings to binance.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

holding nxt and getting the ignis is a good thing because we get extra coins. but there is a market that still has not given certainty related to additional ignis coin ie bittrex. currently nxt and ignis prices have decreased hopefully can rise to high level.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

NXT dropped doesnt happened in bittrex its been 3weeks since Bittrex romised the we will receive the IGNIS but it didnt happen,so i decided to switch a better exchange than bittrex which is binance.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

this fork story is getting longer for too long I'm still waiting for IGNIS. why on i hitbtc I am not credited with IGNIS?
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

NXT dropped doesnt happened in bittrex its been 3weeks since Bittrex romised the we will receive the IGNIS but it didnt happen,so i decided to switch a better exchange than bittrex which is binance.

Don't worry Jerulida and Bittrex already gave out statement about IGNIS they already resolved the problem so we will expect soon that IGNIS will list on Bittrex exchange and for those who held NXT at the time of snapshot will be rewarded their IGNIS.
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

Airdrop is always good, but I do not want to take risks by buying NXT. I know NXT has a lot of great potential going forward, but I prefer not to buy it.
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

This is slowly but steadily becoming a joke. I had NXT in my wallet on HitBTC at the time of the fork. No IGNIS have been distributed a month now after the fork, and the price has been falling steadily. Really upset about the way this is goind - especially the intransparant communication. I am not even sure where the fault lies - the exchange or the dev team?
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

I'm tired to wait for IGNIS, anyway you know as soon as the crypto will airdropped, the price will collapse, can you see any future for IGNIS/NXT/ARDOR?
hefo73

Activity: 123

i love coins

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

I'm tired to wait for IGNIS, anyway you know as soon as the crypto will airdropped, the price will collapse, can you see any future for IGNIS/NXT/ARDOR?

Be patient, bittrex already shows up the wallet (but still under maintenance)
They will start trading this week (if information is correct) Wink

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

I hope that we will get our Ignis coins soon..as from Nxt wallet as from Bittrex. Sometime it takes long time to get coins after hardfork

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hefo73

Activity: 123

i love coins

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

I hope that we will get our Ignis coins soon..as from Nxt wallet as from Bittrex. Sometime it takes long time to get coins after hardfork

If you held NXT in NXT-Wallet, you already received IGNIS.
And also you should see them now on Bittrex.

Now we have to wait, it is about 4904 SAT @ Bittrex.
HODL! Grin

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
Soyabeans

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

IGNIS on bittrex guys and it's already tradable now. I know we didn't expect the price of IGNIS like that but I hope everyone who participated on snapshot last dec 28, 2017 already got your IGNIS. Best of luck everyone.
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:43:21 PM

Good to hear that... Hitbtc has not distributed the promised IGNIS airdrop for holding NXT, still waiting...

IGNIS on bittrex guys and it's already tradable now. I know we didn't expect the price of IGNIS like that but I hope everyone who participated on snapshot last dec 28, 2017 already got your IGNIS. Best of luck everyone.
bakgwei

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Hitbtc is becoming a really bad exchange. It has been 6 weeks since the snapshot/ airdrop, and still no tokens have been credited. How can you trust such an exchange with your money?
bakgwei

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Update: 4 1/2 months and still no tokens credited from the December airdrop on HitBTC...
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

Update: 4 1/2 months and still no tokens credited from the December airdrop on HitBTC...

maybe the problem lies with hitbtc.. in bittrex they already gave ignis couple of months ago..

D62
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

maybe the problem lies with hitbtc.. in bittrex they already gave ignis couple of months ago..

D62

I'm waiting for mine as well, I really wonder to know if we will ever get it.
bakgwei

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

D62

I'm waiting for mine as well, I really wonder to know if we will ever get it.

Still nothing. I checked with Hitbtc last week again and they told me that all IGNIS have already been credited. I asked them to have a detailed look, as I havent received mine so far...
popotao99

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

I love crypto because I was able to quit my job (which I hated) and gained freedom. My income from crypto now many times more than it was. I think that many people have changed their lives for the better when they came to crypto.
bamita138

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

maybe hope for the price of ignis, at least they can get their capital back. that is what my friend told me, he bought NXT at high price and hope the price of ignis to get his capital back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: