Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Police State?  (Read 25853 times)
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:04:05 PM

yea I paid taxes for this joint I'm smoking right now... oh noes here comes the police...NOT!

hey sev you can leave America any time you want to....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:15:09 PM

hey sev you can leave America any time you want to....

I don't have to. America already left me for a fatass banker in a foreign sports car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2okOuZ8T_o

I knew a girl who was almost a lady
She had a way with all the men in her life
Every inch of her blossomed in beauty
And she was born on the fourth of July
Well she lived in an aluminum house trailer
And she worked in a juke box saloon
And she spent all the money I give her
Just to see the old man in the moon

Chorus:
I used to sleep at the foot of Old Glory
And awake in the dawn's early light
But much to my surprise
When I opened my eyes
I was a victim of the great compromise

Well we'd go out on Saturday evenings
To the drive-in on Route 41
And it was there that I first suspected
That she was doin' what she'd already done
She said "Johnny won't you get me some popcorn"
And she knew I had to walk pretty far
And as soon as I passed through the moonlight
She hopped into a foreign sports car

(Repeat chorus)

Well you know I could have beat up that fellow
But it was her that had hopped into his car
Many times I'd fought to protect her
But this time she was goin' too far
Now some folks they call me a coward
'Cause I left her at the drive-in that night
But I'd druther have names thrown at me
Than to fight for a thing that ain't right

(Repeat chorus)

Now she writes all the fellows love letters
Saying "Greetings, come and see me real soon"
And they go and line up in the barroom
And spend the night in that sick woman's room
But sometimes I get awful lonesome
And I wish she was my girl instead
But she won't let me live with her
And she makes me live in my head

(Repeat chorus)
Viceroy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:17:39 PM

well don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

http://craigslistjoe.com
Jobe7

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:08:53 PM

As for criminal or pow, call him EITHER ONE, and treat him according to those rules.  Don't make up new ones.

They didn't make up news ones, those rules are clearly defined, we as a society have to protect more people then just one, and he obviously did it, there is video and pictures and people saw him leave the package, I mean what more do you need? A time machine so you can personally witness it come on.

I have a few questions..

Why are the FBI telling people (and media) to NOT look at any other pictures/films than what they give out to the media?
Why were there bomb disposal crews running tests in the area?
Why was there undercover CIA agents in the crowds?
Why were the CIA agents wearing exactly the same backpacks as the 2 apparent bombers?

edit: feel free to jump in and answer anyone? Especially Viceroy, he seems like he's got the answers to these questions.
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:22:26 PM

I personally feel we (all) do live in a Police state although the US is a more obvious Western example comparative to the British system. I think the issue with the US is that the military plays such a huge role in the economy, that means lots of military grade equipment for officials and criminal organisations.

not a late night movie about an Arab bomber we sent to a third world nation to be tortured. 

Out of curiosity, how much income have you received from publicly-funded salaries in your life?

zero.  I work for myself.  I have had contracts wit universities, but those were private institutions.  is it so hard to believe there is a thinking American?  I mean we did invent... the lightbulb, assembly line, rifles, airplanes, the computer, the Internet....

You could argue those were actually invented by the British Wink
Viceroy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:24:49 PM

Why are the FBI telling people (and media) to NOT look at any other pictures/films than what they give out to the media?
Why were the CIA agents wearing exactly the same backpacks as the 2 apparent bombers?

NO worries, here I come...  Proof or it didn't happen.  I will respond to any legitimate source.  (unless it's from myrkul who I've been forced to ignore).
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 09:27:02 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_babbage
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_turing

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:45:20 PM

Oh look, we showed up on Copblock: http://www.copblock.org/30527/police-state-2/

Now that's cool. Least this subject will get more attention.

the only attention this seems to be getting is from people who do not accept the definition of the term police state:

: a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures

that is not in any way descriptive of the country in which I live.
Yeah, in the US, we don't have a secret police force.  Bad law, bag gov, bag police on occasion, but no secret police.

Viceroy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:47:50 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 11:57:44 PM by Viceroy

Yeah, in the US, we don't have a secret police force.  Bad law, bag gov, bag police on occasion, but no secret police.

That is exactly correct.  Come to Colorado and I'll roll you a joint.  Or you can rent a house and grow your own marijuana.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:25:31 PM

Yeah, in the US, we don't have a secret police force.  Bad law, bag gov, bag police on occasion, but no secret police.

That is exactly correct.  Come to Colorado and I'll roll you a joint.

ROFL you mean, LEGALLY, which is totally cool.

We do have a problem in the US with "practice swat team operations"  on small time drug (read: weed) ops and the resulting no knock and wrong house raids, sometimes wrong house has caused deaths of innocents and of police.

That's been a problem.  I guess it's not any longer in Colorado.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:41:27 AM

Guys, I have a theory as to what the pip-bomb is. I still have no idea exactly what it is, but I think I know what it does.

It seems to be very damaging to equipment, but not so much to people. That explains both the lack of bomb disposal gear, and the extensive use of human shields on their tanks:

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:45:50 AM

... Did he just delete and repost so as to have the last word?

Viceroy

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:47:52 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2013, 03:32:32 AM by Viceroy

erased due to trolls
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:51:44 AM

Wow, that's childish.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:58:59 AM

Wow, that's childish.

Not like he knows any better.  Kids will be kids.

Viceroy

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:05:56 AM

No we haven't had any intervention from the Fed.  We are a truly free country.  California has had problems but that's because their laws are not as well written and regulated as ours at the state level.  I wish you all had watched the evening national news tonight.  It was freaking AWESOME.  That bastard was SO trapped in that boat.  You say we didn't need the eye's in the sky watch this (flash bang at 1:45):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw5_4HystnE

(I get no sound, anyone have sound?) Makes me proud to be an American.  Fuck you terrorist.  

I will accept your argument and state that I recently saw a program on National Geographic (I think) that shows a replica of a "computer" built by Archimedes.  But we were the first to create a vacuum tube ballistic table calculating "computer" which used electricity.  And yes Mr Lee defined the protocol he placed upon the network the department of defense funded.  But it's ok, I like you guys too... you invented how to rule the world 3.0 (after china and rome).
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 03:10:35 AM

Watch, he's gonna do it again.

No we haven't had any intervention from the Fed.  We are a truly free country.  California has had problems but that's because their laws are not as well written and regulated as ours at the state level.  I wish you all had watched the evening national news tonight.  It was freaking AWESOME.  That bastard was SO trapped in that boat.  You say we didn't need the eye's in the sky watch this (flash bang at 1:45):

I wish you all had watched the evening national news tonight.  It was freaking AWESOME.  That bastard was SO trapped in that boat.  You say we didn't need the eye's in the sky watch this (flash bang at 1:45):

(I get no sound, anyone have sound?) Makes me proud to be an American.  Fuck you terrorist.   

Jobe7

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:47:40 AM

NO worries, here I come...  Proof or it didn't happen.  I will respond to any legitimate source.  (unless it's from myrkul who I've been forced to ignore).

So, you don't know about any of this, yet you propose that you speak from knowledge.

Hm.. you seem to be a media tool. But ok, if I cba I'll dig up the research for your lazy ass.
Jobe7

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:16:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t7b52o1x8EY
http://www.infowars.com/military-men-witnessed-at-boston-bombing-identified-as-national-guard-cst-teams/

(from the FBI and the infowars site)

Warnings were given over the speakers pre-bombs, it was something along the lines of "Don't worry about any large explosions/sounds, there are bomb disposal squads in the area running drills."

I'll dig it up later, or maybe, just maybe, you might crawl out from under the media influence and ACTUALLY look for your self?

Ok .. awaiting your answers to -

I'm actually going to change Why were the CIA agents wearing exactly the same backpacks as the 2 apparent bombers?

To .. Why were the CIA agents wearing the same backpacks, same cap, and nearly identical clothes?

Got things to do, but will find the 'evidence' that people themselves were saying what was heard over the loud speakers.

I await your answers in eager anticipation.
nwbitcoin

Activity: 294

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 12:46:51 PM

You can't beat a good conspiracy theory can you?

No need for any kind of real proof, but a few well defined questions leading to other questions with answers that only match the agenda of the person asking the questions!

I find it funny how so many Americans worry about becoming a police state when they are so far away from what is happening in the EU - which is much closer to being a police state in a USSR style! Wink

What the original OP witnessed was the US style of man hunt which they do very well - they just throw everything at the problem and hope some of it sticks.  Its a policy the US have always used, from Vietnam to the Blues Brothers!
While its perfectly possible to argue that the assumed bombers were nothing of the sort, there are a few lose ends which don't really hold water for that to be true.

Firstly, one of the brothers is still alive!  How come? Isn't that a bit sloppy if they didn't want any chance of them not being any lose ends?  What if he speaks?  I know he's been shot in the throat and unlikely to to talk again, but that isn't the point! Wink

Secondly, there was no claims from anyone for the bomb going off.  Any decent terrorist is wanting to get their publicity, its why their bombs go off in the first place. But in Boston, nobody knew why they were being targeted - and they still don't  - looks like someone isn't following the terrorist 101 handbook!

Finally, you find that conspiratorial trolls always study official photos with a fine tooth comb, but never do the same for images which support their stories.  Wonder why?

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: