Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coochie Coin - A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo Coin  (Read 14293 times)
balu1

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 07:48:58 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 08:27:09 AM by balu1

Previously, I was given by the list.
But the remaining over 180 blocks I have not received.

Did you just close it?

All payment is sent by pool, you are not the only one who just extracted this coin)

You just need patience sometimes and you yourself scammer

All the topic is closed with payment

When there are problems write to the chat in the pool everything is solved and it is not necessary to shit here simply

The reason for which there is no payment is that there are no miners)

hesdeadjim

Activity: 468

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:47:11 PM

this coin looks abandoned.

is anyone working on it?

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

People work so that the coin is not abandoned

balu1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

People work so that the coin is not abandoned
++++

hesdeadjim

Activity: 468

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

i just wanted to make sure.

Smiley

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
balu1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:18:58 PM

Pool COOC disabled not working wallet

micdvd85

Activity: 312

BAM

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:09:40 AM

I have been thinking about taking this coin over... I would hard fork it to a new algo before I did anything else... If anyone has any objection to me taking this coin over and switching the algo please speak up!
kaptkrunch

Activity: 157
Merit: 150

Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:16:12 AM

I absolutely think you should! Cryptoinfo.net will support any way we can! 

balu1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 03:18:08 PM

I absolutely think you should! Cryptoinfo.net will support any way we can! 

Hello, I did not quite understand you.

micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

Last chance for anyone to speak up if they have any problem with me taking over this coin!
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:26:11 AM

Last chance for anyone to speak up if they have any problem with me taking over this coin!

Sounds GOOD! You have my vote...
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:54:11 AM

I am going to switch the algo away from Scrypt like I have already said. I do not think there are very many people actively involved or watching this coin but I am still going to ask the community for its thoughts. I do not want an ASIC algo for this coin once I take it over for many reasons. So I would like the communities input on what algo they would like to see for Coochie.
Lucky7btc

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

I am going to switch the algo away from Scrypt like I have already said. I do not think there are very many people actively involved or watching this coin but I am still going to ask the community for its thoughts. I do not want an ASIC algo for this coin once I take it over for many reasons. So I would like the communities input on what algo they would like to see for Coochie.

You're the new dev now. So you do what you feel needs to be done. The community will come as you develops. Good luck and I'm with you...
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

Site don't work for me
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

Coochie has been added to the Novaexchange.com voting list. Everyone make sure they get on and vote so Coochie can be added!

I will be getting a road map ASAP for everyone as well.

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Lucky7btc

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

Coochie has been added to the Novaexchange.com voting list. Everyone make sure they get on and vote so Coochie can be added!

Once you get enough votes. I may have some BTC_NPOINT to help you get it officially trading there  Wink
kreatoralex

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

Why switch from the scrypt. Normal algo, if the dev did not promote the coin, it is not the fault of the scrypt

micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:26:11 PM

Once you get enough votes. I may have some BTC_NPOINT to help you get it officially trading there  Wink

Awesome, I am about to go to bed as it's been a super long day but I will share what I know 100% as of right now.

Once Coochie Coin is listed on Novaexchange I am going to be doing a swap to a whole new chain. I think it would be easier than trying to hard fork to a new algo, new coin cap, new difficulty retarget, new block time and clean up all the walletbuilder code. So we are for sure 100% going to be doing a coin swap. I already have new, yet similar, logos made for the new coin.

Very very soon, within the next couple of days we will have a good block explorer on a very nice site, thecryptochat.net once the new chain is active I will make sure both explorers stay active until the swap is complete and that the old chain continues to move until the end of the swapping period so everyone can transfer their coins.

I will NOT, let me say that again, NOT be pre-mining any coins for myself on the new chain. I 100% HATE premines. The 1st block of the new chain will have 690,000 coins for the swap (or a similar amount depending on how close we are to the 690,000 cap once that point comes). All coins that are not swapped at the end of the swapping period will either go to translation bounties or to faucets and possibly air drops in the form of making transactions back and forth to myself and paying a high TX fee so that it is randomly distributed to the miners. I will make 100% certain to stay 100% transparent with the 690,000 (or so) coins that are premined for the swap.

I am off to bed now, again, everyone make sure you vote on Nova!!
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:28:51 PM

Why switch from the scrypt. Normal algo, if the dev did not promote the coin, it is not the fault of the scrypt

I do not want an ASIC algo right out of the gate. I have seen many alt coins that are on ASIC algos get stuck because someone will come in with a crazy amount of ASIC hash and jack the difficulty very high, then stop mining. Then the chain is stuck because no one can crack the super high difficulty that the ASIC put there. If in time when the price of the coin rises and it is profitable for ASICs to be slowly introduced then that is awesome. I just don't want to risk the chain getting stuck on some unbreakable difficulty.
kreatoralex

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:59:17 PM

I do not want an ASIC algo right out of the gate. I have seen many alt coins that are on ASIC algos get stuck because someone will come in with a crazy amount of ASIC hash and jack the difficulty very high, then stop mining. Then the chain is stuck because no one can crack the super high difficulty that the ASIC put there. If in time when the price of the coin rises and it is profitable for ASICs to be slowly introduced then that is awesome. I just don't want to risk the chain getting stuck on some unbreakable difficulty.
Ok, I understand you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: