Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coochie Coin - A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo Coin  (Read 14293 times)
fouzi124

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

Hello all, sorry I have been away but I am currently working 7 days a week with very little time to breathe... I just got done with about 5 hours worth of work on the new chain, myself and a friend of mine have been working out the final calculations on the new difficulty re-target mathematics. All of the base coding should be done very soon. We have been running into hiccups with the diff re-target, as I have stated before is a brand new re-target system, more info on it will be released when the new chain is public. As with anything that has never been created or used before it takes time to make sure it is working perfectly. If any of you ever have any questions feel free to send me a private message, I get an email alert when I get those so I know to log in real quick between my extremely busy life lately. Everything at work is going back to normal so I should start being able to get back on here more often starting this week, I should finally get 2 days off this week if I'm lucky. Rest assured though that I am not going to stop until this coin is finished and has a purpose, even then I probably won't stop. Never take my silence as a sign that I'm not doing anything, because I am. Just hang in there, I'm here for the long haul. Smiley

Welcome back dev, I'm glad you're coming back and keeping the promise. I apologize if there are any words I asked you before.

Dev, I just wanted to ask you to create a new op. this will greatly convince us to leave the old coochie world into the new coochie world.

Please come to this forum more often. thanks

There will be a whole new ann and everything once the new chain is final and online.

All the best dev .. keeping eyes on you Wink
Joni22

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:34:57 AM

where do i send my COOCHIE  Huh  Huh

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:55:59 PM

active noods please !! nova website closes !!
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:09 PM

micdvd85

Activity: 312

BAM

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:04:09 AM

where do i send my COOCHIE  Huh  Huh

I sent an email to coinexchange a couple days ago and they said that they were looking into the reason that it was offline, I will send them an email again right now.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:02:47 AM

Just got an email back from coinexchange.io They said that they are moving the wallet to a new server and are currently re-syncing it. They said that it should be up and running within the next 24 hours.
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Just got an email back from coinexchange.io They said that they are moving the wallet to a new server and are currently re-syncing it. They said that it should be up and running within the next 24 hours.

thank you bro but nothing yet
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

Hello all, sorry I have been away but I am currently working 7 days a week with very little time to breathe... I just got done with about 5 hours worth of work on the new chain, myself and a friend of mine have been working out the final calculations on the new difficulty re-target mathematics. All of the base coding should be done very soon. We have been running into hiccups with the diff re-target, as I have stated before is a brand new re-target system, more info on it will be released when the new chain is public. As with anything that has never been created or used before it takes time to make sure it is working perfectly. If any of you ever have any questions feel free to send me a private message, I get an email alert when I get those so I know to log in real quick between my extremely busy life lately. Everything at work is going back to normal so I should start being able to get back on here more often starting this week, I should finally get 2 days off this week if I'm lucky. Rest assured though that I am not going to stop until this coin is finished and has a purpose, even then I probably won't stop. Never take my silence as a sign that I'm not doing anything, because I am. Just hang in there, I'm here for the long haul. Smiley

welcome back dev !! good job
thank you !!
Loopylew113

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

Whaaaaaat the? I don't understand why this exists, or why people are interested in it. But, eh... Good luck on the project, maybe it'll surprise me? Cheesy
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:11:27 AM

The time is nigh everyone!
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

still waiting !!
fouzi124

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:50 PM

still waiting !!

lokan ghir takhtih yakhdem w osket 3lina   Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Undecided Kiss Huh Cool Shocked Sad Angry Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
saxman717

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:30:39 AM

The Rich List on coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net seems off --- my wallet doesn't show up on there and somehow, someone has managed to jump up to 197000+ COOC while the network has effectively been shut off. 

How do we get this accurate again?  It would be good to straighten this out before the big swap!
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:16:13 PM

The Rich List on coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net seems off --- my wallet doesn't show up on there and somehow, someone has managed to jump up to 197000+ COOC while the network has effectively been shut off. 

How do we get this accurate again?  It would be good to straighten this out before the big swap!

I have been bringing down the difficulty almost daily but someone keeps jacking it back up and getting it stuck. Then I crack the stuck block just for someone to jack it up again... The number one reason I don't want it on an ASIC algo anymore and why we have developed a new difficulty re-target system to help prevent chains from getting stuck.

You are correct with the BE, for whatever reason it shows my address is blank as well... I will contact them about it and see if they can re-sync to try to fix it.

For news on the new chain, it is complete and ready to go. I am currently getting a BE setup for it on the same site.

As most of you know, Nova is changing management and they are shutting down the old site completely before the new management takes over. I have been talking with coinexchange to see if they will agree to do the swap instead, however, it's not looking good with them. One of the ideas that has been brought up with myself and my team is setting up a burn address that people can send their old Coochie to and then having them PM me the TX ID so they can then be credited with Coochie on the new chain, I would then flag that TX ID as already being used so that no one can cheat the system and use the same TX ID again. I am hopeful however that an agreement can be made with coinexchange so that there is a trustworthy third party involved that everyone can trust.

Here is the coin information on the new chain.

Ticker : COOCH
Algorithm : Skein
Coin Type : Hybrid (PoW/PoS)
Block Time: 2.5 Minutes
Difficulty Retarget :  MARS - Created by Griffith
Block Reward : **First 500 blocks will be 0** then 5 for the rest of time - this makes the launch as fair as possible for everyone.
Block Halving  :  Never
Maximum Coins : Unlimited
Coinbase Maturity : 40 Confirmations
Minimum Stake Time : 120 Confirmations/5 hours
Staking Rewards : 2% yearly
Premine  : 1,900,000 coins - This is for the swap only, no coins will stay with myself. After the swap period is over, all remaining coins will be dispersed to the community by faucets, air drops to the miners and bounties.
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:54:06 PM

Great! it all looks good.
The issue now will be with the exchanges.
lets see how things go

saxman717

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:35:56 AM

Great news and plan for the new chain, micdvd85! 

How has the premine gone from ~700000 to 1900000?  How did the coin supply more than double over the past few months?  I wasn't in on that action!  Cheesy
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:51:12 AM

Great news and plan for the new chain, micdvd85! 

How has the premine gone from ~700000 to 1900000?  How did the coin supply more than double over the past few months?  I wasn't in on that action!  Cheesy

I'm not trying to sound mean in anyway but simple math can explain this. The current amount of coins is around 1.53 Million. With the block reward currently set at 7 and the block time being 1 minute that means that 420 new coins can be created every hour, 10,080 new coins everyday and over 300,000 coins every month... I had to keep the premine about 1 month ahead of the current supply to account for all the coins that are going to be mined during the swap period. That is the reason for the extra 300-400 thousand coins.

With the new chain the reward will be 5 forever at 2.5 minute spacing. This comes out to right around 1 million coins per year for the rest of time. So there will never be an issue with too many coins or not enough coins as far as I see it.
conceptbuff

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:58:53 PM

how much is soft cap?
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:51:27 PM

there is a new wallet ??
my coins are in nova!!!
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:56:57 AM

how much is soft cap?

There will be no cap of any kind, coin generation will be around 1 million per year for the rest of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: