Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coochie Coin - A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo Coin  (Read 14293 times)
micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:01:20 AM

there is a new wallet ??
my coins are in nova!!!

Coinexchange.io has the only other exchange wallet. I have been talking to them back and forth and they keep telling me that the wallet will be out of maintenance very soon, last I heard all they had to do was sync the chain. I just sent them another message about it.
saxman717

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:00:01 PM

Great news and plan for the new chain, micdvd85! 

How has the premine gone from ~700000 to 1900000?  How did the coin supply more than double over the past few months?  I wasn't in on that action!  Cheesy

I'm not trying to sound mean in anyway but simple math can explain this. The current amount of coins is around 1.53 Million. With the block reward currently set at 7 and the block time being 1 minute that means that 420 new coins can be created every hour, 10,080 new coins everyday and over 300,000 coins every month... I had to keep the premine about 1 month ahead of the current supply to account for all the coins that are going to be mined during the swap period. That is the reason for the extra 300-400 thousand coins.

With the new chain the reward will be 5 forever at 2.5 minute spacing. This comes out to right around 1 million coins per year for the rest of time. So there will never be an issue with too many coins or not enough coins as far as I see it.

Thanks for the explanation!  Didn't know the reward was still set at that level/rate ---- the new version sounds better.  
warnlewdster

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:34:05 PM

What currency do you use in your trade?
fondbuds

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

Is there any Slack/Telegram group to talk with the dev easily???
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

What currency do you use in your trade?

What do you mean??
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:27:55 PM

Is there any Slack/Telegram group to talk with the dev easily???

No, I do not have either of those. You can just easily send me a PM on here or come talk to me on thecryptochat.net I am usually on there during my free time.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

The newest news from coin exchange is in. They have informed me that they should be able to do the swap on their site. They also informed me that the sync of the old chain wallet on their site is done and they will be bringing the wallet out of maintenance any time now so everyone can move their coins from Nova to Coinexchange.

The new chain is almost live and everything is moving forward quite nicely.

Just hang in there folks, the time is very very soon!
Joker07

Activity: 502

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:58:27 PM

The newest news from coin exchange is in. They have informed me that they should be able to do the swap on their site. They also informed me that the sync of the old chain wallet on their site is done and they will be bringing the wallet out of maintenance any time now so everyone can move their coins from Nova to Coinexchange.

The new chain is almost live and everything is moving forward quite nicely.

Just hang in there folks, the time is very very soon!

thank you for update good luck dev <3
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:18:17 AM

Test deposit made it... waiting on confirms.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:57:41 AM

Confirmed, the wallet is out of maintenance on coinexchange. Everyone can now move their coins there from Nova.
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:24:01 PM

that's good thank you dev
fouzi124

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:46:15 AM

Confirmed, the wallet is out of maintenance on coinexchange. Everyone can now move their coins there from Nova.
!!
nice dev .. good luck !!
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:39:22 AM

what about swap , and coinmarketcap ?
Joni22

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:00:05 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 04:39:22 PM by Joni22

Ticker : COOCH
Algorithm : Skein
Coin Type : Hybrid (PoW/PoS)
Block Time: 2.5 Minutes
Difficulty Retarget :  MARS - Created by Griffith
Block Reward : **First 500 blocks will be 0** then 5 for the rest of time - this makes the launch as fair as possible for everyone.
Block Halving  :  Never
Maximum Coins : Unlimited
Coinbase Maturity : 40 Confirmations
Minimum Stake Time : 120 Confirmations/5 hours
Staking Rewards : 2% yearly
Premine  : 1,900,000 coins - This is for the swap only, no coins will stay with myself. After the swap period is over, all remaining coins will be dispersed to the community by faucets, air drops to the miners and bounties.

Block Explorer :

http://coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net/

Exchanges :

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
saxman717

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

I have been bringing down the difficulty almost daily but someone keeps jacking it back up and getting it stuck. Then I crack the stuck block just for someone to jack it up again... The number one reason I don't want it on an ASIC algo anymore and why we have developed a new difficulty re-target system to help prevent chains from getting stuck.

Seems like it's stuck again w/ very high difficulty?  Trying to mine it now but haven't gotten any rewards after leaving it active all night....

If I'm trying to solo mine using two different computers using ccminer,

Here's my BAT file (user and pw are customized in my own files):

ccminer-x64 -a scrypt -i 25 -o http://XXXX:XXXX -u user-p pw

Here's my coochiecoin.conf:

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=32
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pw
port=XXXX
rpcport=XXXX
rpcconnect=XXXX
rpcallowip=XXXX
addnode=92.51.46.40
addnode=78.46.198.89
addnode=101.51.110.235

Do I run the same files on each system, with the wallet open on each of them?  Do I need to use a different username for each? 

When I tried changing it to user.1 and user.2, and matched the details of the coochiecoin.conf and the bat file on each system, I received an error that the username & password didn't match the needed credentials. 

When I just have the same username for each system, I'm able to run the bat run successfully on each at the same time.  However, having left them active for the past 12 hours, I have had very little mining success, which makes me wonder whether they are configured correctly...
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

Ticker : COOCH
Algorithm : Skein
Coin Type : Hybrid (PoW/PoS)
Block Time: 2.5 Minutes
Difficulty Retarget :  MARS - Created by Griffith
Block Reward : **First 500 blocks will be 0** then 5 for the rest of time - this makes the launch as fair as possible for everyone.
Block Halving  :  Never
Maximum Coins : Unlimited
Coinbase Maturity : 40 Confirmations
Minimum Stake Time : 120 Confirmations/5 hours
Staking Rewards : 2% yearly
Premine  : 1,900,000 coins - This is for the swap only, no coins will stay with myself. After the swap period is over, all remaining coins will be dispersed to the community by faucets, air drops to the miners and bounties.

Block Explorer :

http://coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net/

Exchanges :

what about swap , are you dev ??
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

what about swap , and coinmarketcap ?

I told everyone already that coinexchange.io said that they should be able to do the swap. I will start the steps to get the coin on coinmarketcap once the new chain is live.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:09:17 PM

I have been bringing down the difficulty almost daily but someone keeps jacking it back up and getting it stuck. Then I crack the stuck block just for someone to jack it up again... The number one reason I don't want it on an ASIC algo anymore and why we have developed a new difficulty re-target system to help prevent chains from getting stuck.

Seems like it's stuck again w/ very high difficulty?  Trying to mine it now but haven't gotten any rewards after leaving it active all night....

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=32
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pw
port=XXXX
rpcport=XXXX
rpcconnect=XXXX
rpcallowip=XXXX
addnode=92.51.46.40
addnode=78.46.198.89
addnode=101.51.110.235

Do I run the same files on each system, with the wallet open on each of them?  Do I need to use a different username for each? 

When I tried changing it to user.1 and user.2, and matched the details of the coochiecoin.conf and the bat file on each system, I received an error that the username & password didn't match the needed credentials. 

When I just have the same username for each system, I'm able to run the bat run successfully on each at the same time.  However, having left them active for the past 12 hours, I have had very little mining success, which makes me wonder whether they are configured correctly...

Once I get home from work today I will scrounge up some extra hashes to get it broken.
saxman717

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=32
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pw
port=XXXX
rpcport=XXXX
rpcconnect=XXXX
rpcallowip=XXXX
addnode=92.51.46.40
addnode=78.46.198.89
addnode=101.51.110.235

Once I get home from work today I will scrounge up some extra hashes to get it broken.

Great --- thanks, MC --- any tips on multi-rig mining this to the same wallet?  Should it work without assigning different workers?  If so, is running the same .bat and .conf file on separate rigs OK to do, and will result in parallel mining?  Apologies for the more general ccminer question and not explicitly COOC related --- I just haven't been able to nail down an answer to this after a thorough google search.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:36:18 AM

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=32
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pw
port=XXXX
rpcport=XXXX
rpcconnect=XXXX
rpcallowip=XXXX
addnode=92.51.46.40
addnode=78.46.198.89
addnode=101.51.110.235

Great --- thanks, MC --- any tips on multi-rig mining this to the same wallet?  Should it work without assigning different workers?  If so, is running the same .bat and .conf file on separate rigs OK to do, and will result in parallel mining?  Apologies for the more general ccminer question and not explicitly COOC related --- I just haven't been able to nail down an answer to this after a thorough google search.

I don't have a definitive answer for this either. I think there is a way to do it by way of the .conf file or something to that extent. But solo mining on multiple rigs will work all the same, it will just split all your coins up among different wallets. Of course when you send all the coins to an exchange you can then send them all to the same exchange address which would then combine them in the exchange wallet. Or you can just send all the coins that you mine to the wallet on your main computer so that all the coins are on one address.

Sorry I couldn't give you a good answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: