Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43628 times)
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:59:04 PM

So, now dev is placebo?
Relax guys!!!!!

Have fun with cryptos. i see there are 2 ico going on on coinexchange, and everyone invested in 1 trying to fud the others.
So funny btw.

Btw, chec my english so different from english dev languages. and if you want to invest in my next project, just wait couple of weeks. EGO part 2 incoming.
Interesting, I see you are trying to change the approach by interfering multiple fake facts like mention EGO coin and DL(i)sk dev who are not belong to this thread in-order to confuse you post readers.
If your main account reputation is that importance to you, just stop posting by using multiple accounts because its matter of time before some one figure out that you owning several shill alt accounts.
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:07:52 PM

Fact remains that you registered only for that purpose, this thread is not self moderated (following Veganism spirit) to let everyone talk freely, it's not your playground.

Did you got scammed before ?, if yes, how do you felt when that lowlife scammer liar took your hard earned money.

This doesn't give you the permission to come here while my crowdfunding project is running and talk bad about it. Did I scam you? Let me prove you're wrong. Again, stop with this hostile behavior.
[/quote]

Ok @redcaslte your wish will be granted , you will not see me here again.

Wish good luck to poor investors, time will tell !!!
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

So, now dev is placebo?
Relax guys!!!!!

Have fun with cryptos. i see there are 2 ico going on on coinexchange, and everyone invested in 1 trying to fud the others.
So funny btw.

Btw, chec my english so different from english dev languages. and if you want to invest in my next project, just wait couple of weeks. EGO part 2 incoming.
Interesting, I see you are trying to change the approach by interfering multiple fake facts like mention EGO coin and DL(i)sk dev who are not belong to this thread in-order to confuse you post readers.
If your main account reputation is that importance to you, just stop posting by using multiple accounts because its matter of time before some one figure out that you owning several shill alt accounts.

I give you an advice.

Find a girlfriend, find a job, make some gym, go out with friends to take beers and relax.
And i wish you much profit in crypto.  Wink

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
Thegodzilla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:53:24 PM

So, now dev is placebo?
Relax guys!!!!!

So funny btw.

I give you an advice.

Find a girlfriend, find a job, make some gym, go out with friends to take beers and relax.
And i wish you much profit in crypto.  Wink
he tried to find a girl and find an hobby, but at the end it's just like us, here shilling, fudding, spamming like there's nothing out there. I only hope xve will make some movement
redcastle (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:43:51 PM

Ok @redcaslte your wish will be granted , you will not see me here again.

Wish good luck to poor investors, time will tell !!!

You can do much better with your account than using it to come here and say "poor investors" to those who believe in the project and spam everywhere in this forum. Such a waste of time and energy.
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:47:51 PM

Since the last pages were full of useless discussions, I decided to collect in this post all the important announcements made for the Initiative. Roadmap (how the ICO money will be used for the project) and Bounties (including bounty jars and dividends). If you want to participate in one of XVE bounties, you still have time Smiley

THE VEGAN INITIATIVE OFFICIAL ROADMAP IS RELEASED

Please take a look at the following detailed roadmap before investing.
Roadmap also added to announcement Smiley

For bounty seekers: bounties list will be released later today!

THE VEGAN INITIATIVE BOUNTIES ANNOUNCEMENT

Please choose one or more bounties you want to join. There are two bounty jars (XVE and BTC), that will be used to distribute dividends between the participants. Every bounty will have DOUBLE payout (XVE + BTC). Distribution will take place after the end of The Vegan Initiative ICO and Wallet release (for more details, please visit https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC).

XVE Bounty Jar

150.000 XVE to be distributed between translators (max 10 participants)

150.000 XVE to be distributed between article publishers (max 3 participants)

100.000 XVE to be distributed between avatar wearers

100.000 XVE to be distributed between twitter participants

BTC Bounty Jar (BONUS)

5% of ICO amount (if ICO sells between 10% and 50%) to be distributed between ALL the participants, the amount will subsequently be divided into four parts:

- 25% to be distributed between translators (max 10 participants)

- 25% to be distributed between article publishers (max 3 participants)

- 25% to be distributed between avatar wearers

- 25% to be distributed between twitter participants

10% of ICO amount (if ICO sells between 50% and 100%) to be distributed between ALL the participants, the amount will subsequently be divided into four parts:

- 25% to be distributed between translators (max 10 participants)

- 25% to be distributed between article publishers (max 3 participants)

- 25% to be distributed between avatar wearers

- 25% to be distributed between twitter participants

Translation Bounty Details and Rules:

- 150.000 XVE available
- maximum 10 participants
- no automated translations allowed (only high-quality translations please)
- PM your XVE and BTC address after the end of the ICO

Article Bounty Details and Rules:

- 150.000 XVE available
- maximum 3 participants
- article must be at least 800 words (only high-quality articles please)

Avatar Bounty Details and Rules:

- 100.000 XVE available
- minimum Full Member rank to join
- download the Avatar from here https://i.imgur.com/XaqYVTW.jpg
- make at least 50 posts before the end of the ICO

Twitter Bounty Details and Rules:

- no fake accounts allowed
- follow me at https://twitter.com/XVEGANTOKENS
- RT every tweet made by https://twitter.com/XVEGANTOKENS (you will be notified about new tweets in this thread)
- tweet once a day with the following hashtags - $XVE #theveganinitiative @CoinExchangeio @XVEGANTOKENS

PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW

Distribution will take place after the end of The Vegan Initiative ICO and Wallet release (for more details, please visit https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC).

bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:54:38 PM

Im not Venezuelacoin and you need to assume that two people from the same age, same country, same language, and same background that msg each other sometimes and they adopt a stile of writing that its particularly common on their environment like not using this simbol ' are not the same person.

And regarding if its a dead coin, I dnt think so.

And I have my doubts that the dev of this coin and all other accounts that post here and on other posts related to coinexchange icos are not the same person or group of people and they are linked to that exchange.

Im still waiting to be sued by an unknow person in this post when I said that coinexchange its hosting an ico of a scamcoin (i said this because they stole the tiker XVE) from Venezuelacoin.

Also, last thing, someone who hold a big amount of Venezuelacoin XVE its spaming members on btalk to buy XVE on tradesatoshi at a cheaper price than in coinexchange.

You as a dev need to change the tiker to something else or put on the first page of your ann that you toke another coin tiker and the two coins are not the same, people its losing their money because of what are you doing.

Were are the etichs here? Dont you realize what you are doing?

what about stealing xve ticker name ?
The dev coming with a scam accusation post though is good and commendable , but u just dont come here and then accuse another member on this thread .
so keep this in mind , this time I am letting it go

XVE VenezuelaCoin was an old dead coin abandoned immediately from it's developer who made only 2 posts in his thread. There was no stealing intentions when I chose the ticker, I checked on all major exchanges (Yobit, Bittrex, NovaExchange, Poloniex) and there's no trace of XVE coins.
VenezuelaCoin developer showed up CASUALLY after bolivarcoin accusations. I already demonstrated that he's bolivarcoin who CASUALLY took too much care about the ticker cause. He's the one who needs to give some explanations and not me. IF YOU CARE ABOUT A PROJECT YOU SUPPORT AND DEVELOP IT, YOU DON'T DISAPPEAR AND COME BACK AFTER MONTHS SCREAMING LIKE A BABY. It's all written in one of my previous posts:

SPOTTED

VenezuelaCoin and bolivarcoin are the same person. Same misspelling, here is the proof:

You are an impostor. And this explains why you're so mad about the ticker story. Because I spotted you, you got mad and started calling people in other forums to "fight" against The Vegan Initiative.

Hola amigos, el tiker XVE de VenezuelaCoin esta siendo robado por The Vegan Initiative

VAMOS A APOYAR A LA VENEZUELACOIN
Para que no le roben el Tiker XVE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.0;all

Hola amigos, el tiker XVE de VenezuelaCoin esta siendo robado por The Vegan Initiative

VAMOS A APOYAR A LA VENEZUELACOIN
Para que no le roben el Tiker XVE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.0;all

Luckily they already answered to you (in spanish) saying that if you abandon your coin, it's normal for others to propose similar tickers

perdon un tiker, XVE es una moneda poco conocida por esa razón esta siendo reemplazada es cuestión de competencia si sus desarrolladores no aportan mas al proyecto sera reemplazado por otro mas interesante punto.

Stop with this childish and delusional behavior, from now on you will be ignored because I already demonstrated that you and VenezuelaCoin are the same person (and you should give some explanation to the VenezuelaCoin users you have mocked). Good luck.

Veggie

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

Do not trust the comments of the fucktards that are trolling this coin!
The Vegan INiciative XVE is a good investment and value of coins will grow immensely! take advantage of the ICO and buy your XVE in coinexchange for only 50 sats. This is unique opportunity to bring a real effort in turning the world into a better place. Unfortunely we have a lot of fucktards that their existence purpose is to destroy everything that is quiet good. they won make it for sure!

Please make sure you turn your ignore on this idiots.

Follow the leader of this iniciative and earn good money!
you will able to buy vegan products with this coins (XVE) and you just bought them for 50 satochis each... this is really good deal for all Vegan Lovers and Animal Lovers! If you wish to stop hunger you also can help by being vegan.
veganism is the future for manking, and orcs will disapear along with time.

Become a participant in this adventure and you will love your path.

Ignore all trollers and fucktards that probably were violated when were younger in somehow. They are cruel beings and shoudnt had the have the rigth to speak in this posts.

I ask redcastle to talk to bitcointalk devs so this stupid people are set aside and dont do any more damage. They are extreemly jelouse of anyone that makes good coins, and they to the same in other coins with different usernames. Their IP should be banned.

Please vote for XVE and participate in this ICO! you will profit almost for sure!
Wink

And keep the fucktards ignored.

God bless you all

Veganism is the future! Pretty much sure of this... by the way, did you know President OBAMA is also Vegan? and Bill Clinton is also vegan?
Wink
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:41:27 AM

SCAM ALERT

The vegan initiative stole other coin tiker to create price confusion.

The vegan initiative ignored comments about the double tiker problem.

The vegan initiative havnt make it clear on the ann that he is using other coin tiker.

The Vegan INiciative XVE is a good investment and value of coins will grow immensely! take advantage of the ICO and buy your XVE in coinexchange for only 50 sats. This is unique opportunity to bring a real effort in turning the world into a better place. Unfortunely we have a lot of fucktards that their existence purpose is to destroy everything that is quiet good. they won make it for sure!

you will able to buy vegan products with this coins (XVE) and you just bought them for 50 satochis each... this is really good deal for all Vegan Lovers and Animal Lovers! If you wish to stop hunger you also can help by being vegan.

Ignore all trollers and fucktards that probably were violated when were younger in somehow. They are cruel beings and shoudnt had the have the rigth to speak in this posts.

I ask redcastle to talk to bitcointalk devs so this stupid people are set aside and dont do any more damage. They are extreemly jelouse of anyone that makes good coins, and they to the same in other coins with different usernames. Their IP should be banned.

Please vote for XVE and participate in this ICO! you will profit almost for sure!
Wink

God bless you all

Veganism is the future! Pretty much sure of this... by the way, did you know President OBAMA is also Vegan? and Bill Clinton is also vegan?
Wink

Veggie

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:53:46 AM

SCAM ALERT

The vegan initiative havnt make it clear on the ann that he is using other coin tiker.

Wink

God bless you all

Wink

you're one of the idiots LOL
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:19:30 AM

But im not the one stealing XVE and saying to ignore the ones who talk about it.

Whos next? I read in cointelegraph that DOGE its dying, are you and your comrades steal that too and do a ICO on coinexchange?

SCAM ALERT

Wink

God bless you all

Wink

you're one of the idiots LOL

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:45:10 AM

Reserve Filipino translation, and avatar bounty.

Please wear the avatar before you reserve your spot. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar (only from Full members on).

I don't see any avatar dude Huh don't cheat Huh

How much funds was collected to promote veganism?

ICO is still running here https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC dev said in OP it will end this Saturday

I do wear it but I didn't get any response. I necessarily need btc so I joined another campaign, I forgot to delete my post here though.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:04:06 AM

Im not Venezuelacoin and you need to assume that two people from the same age, same country, same language, and same background that msg each other sometimes and they adopt a stile of writing that its particularly common on their environment like not using this simbol ' are not the same person.

And regarding if its a dead coin, I dnt think so.

And I have my doubts that the dev of this coin and all other accounts that post here and on other posts related to coinexchange icos are not the same person or group of people and they are linked to that exchange.

Im still waiting to be sued by an unknow person in this post when I said that coinexchange its hosting an ico of a scamcoin (i said this because they stole the tiker XVE) from Venezuelacoin.

Also, last thing, someone who hold a big amount of Venezuelacoin XVE its spaming members on btalk to buy XVE on tradesatoshi at a cheaper price than in coinexchange.

You as a dev need to change the tiker to something else or put on the first page of your ann that you toke another coin tiker and the two coins are not the same, people its losing their money because of what are you doing.

Were are the etichs here? Dont you realize what you are doing?

SCAM ALERT

SCAM SCAM SCAM! Smiley You don't even read my posts. I already gave my explanation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.msg18202560#msg18202560

XVE VenezuelaCoin was an old dead coin abandoned immediately from it's developer who made only 2 posts in his thread. There was no stealing intentions when I chose the ticker, I checked on all major exchanges (Yobit, Bittrex, NovaExchange, Poloniex) and there's no trace of XVE coins.
VenezuelaCoin developer showed up CASUALLY after bolivarcoin accusations. I already demonstrated that he's bolivarcoin who CASUALLY took too much care about the ticker cause. He's the one who needs to give some explanations and not me. IF YOU CARE ABOUT A PROJECT YOU SUPPORT AND DEVELOP IT, YOU DON'T DISAPPEAR AND COME BACK AFTER MONTHS SCREAMING LIKE A BABY.

+ proof about VenezuelaCoin and bolivarcoin identity

Next time you decide to abandon your coins think twice about it. You're the only one complaining this hard for the situation (you're jealous because someone is using the XVE ticker, and that alone proves that you are VenezuelaCoin's dev) and all the major Exchanges don't even know that VenezuelaCoin exists. If someone is taking advantage of this trading on a poorly frequented exchange (you gave me no proof of that, and anyway I'm not responsible for other people's actions) it's only your fault because you abandoned the coin.
Please scream more loud and write SCAM SCAM SCAM and continue wasting your energy, you only advertise my project. You learned a hard lesson, now think about it and do better next time. Use your energy for something positive Smiley
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:05:00 AM

I do wear it but I didn't get any response. I necessarily need btc so I joined another campaign, I forgot to delete my post here though.

Ok, no need to justify yourself just let me know in case you want to join again, good luck!
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

Scaming but someone was bought in coinexchange.
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:11:20 AM

Scaming but someone was bought in coinexchange.

Apparently somebody believes that Veganism Community can be true Smiley
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:53:19 AM

THE VEGAN INITIATIVE SOURCE CODE AND WALLET ARE RELEASED

If you're an investor, feel free to download the official wallet and source code (in case you want to compile the coin by yourself). POS is already working, you can move your coins to the wallet and stake!

SOURCE CODE - https://github.com/theveganinitiative/xve

WINDOWS WALLET - https://mega.nz/#!xU12RTKL!Up-YQ3qd-hp6CCY0Wor7qxh_pD2j95PqfqyMJwOUbyM

trade-sa-to-shi

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

XVEG added to TradeSatoshi  Shocked

WELCOME  Cheesy

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=XVEG_BTC
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=XVEG_LTC
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=XVEG_DOGE

And Faucet https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Faucet

Take note that the The Vegan Initiative dev has taken XVE from VenezuelaCoin to use it on The Vegan Initiative.
And RandyBritoCoin also uses the same XVE.

Thanks and happy trading

szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:33:32 AM

How you added to tradesatoshi they not added coin from voting 2 weeks?
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:36:06 AM

Cool, we now need that Randy Brito release his source code if he has one and add it to yobit with the tiker XVE, that will be amazing, tree diferent coins using the same tiker, coinmarketcap and coinshills will be so fucked up, all trading robots will get crazy and the only one who will win will be the vegan initative dev cos has a money supply of 10 tetrazillion coins  Tongue  OMG such a scam

THE VEGAN INITIATIVE SOURCE CODE AND WALLET ARE RELEASED

If you're an investor, feel free to download the official wallet and source code (in case you want to compile the coin by yourself). POS is already working, you can move your coins to the wallet and stake!

SOURCE CODE - https://github.com/theveganinitiative/xve

WINDOWS WALLET - https://mega.nz/#!xU12RTKL!Up-YQ3qd-hp6CCY0Wor7qxh_pD2j95PqfqyMJwOUbyM

XVEG added to TradeSatoshi  Shocked

WELCOME  Cheesy

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=XVEG_BTC
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=XVEG_LTC
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=XVEG_DOGE

And Faucet https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Faucet

Take note that the The Vegan Initiative dev has taken XVE from VenezuelaCoin to use it on The Vegan Initiative.
And RandyBritoCoin also uses the same XVE.

Thanks and happy trading

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: