Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:46:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22732 times)
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

yes, this is a good approach & this is a great decision. bitcoin will illuminate your future. It's the number one for online investment. But bitcoin will know well about bitcoin for buy or invest & when to invest, good profit can be found. The idea is good on these topics,then bitcoin can expect much better profit.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

I already have plans to invest my money on bitcoin. I will invest my money in bulk in bitcoin. I believe the bitcoin value will continue to increase. but I am still waiting for a decision from the government, whether to close bitcoin or will provide good news with, legalize bitcoin.

Investing in bitcoin is a very great idea. And may be the greatest decision you will ever make in your whole life. But man, waiting for that bulk of money before you invest is not a pretty good plan. It will only get you less profit and be more prone huge losses in capital. I suggest you invest as early as you can with what extra money you have. Because bitcoin's price will surely increase. And the earlier you buy, the bigger profit you will have.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:58:18 AM

It is good to invest in bitcoin as bitcoin is stonger each day.  The massive adoption nowadays is a sign that it is good to put money. But, as usual in any investment it takes a lot of risks. Therefore, dont put all your eggs in one basket, because we cant predict its price of bitcoin.
Well i believe that investing money in bitcoin is really a good idea because we all have known already that bitcoin has really a good feedback in all investors  and it is really getting more amazing each day we  can really make a huge profit on it.However the profit that the people get on it is really dpend on how they act in a situation such as falling and rising of bitcoin price ,and i really do believe that profit is feally depend  on us.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:12:22 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

people are increasingly investing in bitcoin because they see very expensive bitcoin prices and continue to experience price increases every year. investing in bitcoin is a great move for a brighter future.

Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:14:27 AM

It is a very good decision to invest in bitcoin because they're a booming investment. You'll never lose hope investing in bitcoin and you will earn money just like me.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:41:35 AM

Do not ever doubt bitcoin as a place for investment, this is bitcoin era, if we do not do soon then we will regret because tomorrow or next year bitcoin price can reach at least 3 times from now.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:53:49 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

yes bitcoin is getting sought after and many are looking for bitcoin, because bitcoin is a virtual currency that provides convenience and secure in digital transactions, besides bitcoin is also a good future invesatsi
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:51:40 AM

They buy bitcoin because Bitcoin is predicted to continue to increase in value. And if that happens, they will benefit.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:06:00 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is the best choice for every investor who wants to grow without any big risk and no need to worry about the future. Yes at present there is some inflation going on which is quite natural in all the market which is good also for future. For sure bitcoin will bounce back and it will create new records in future.

If invest in the bitcoin you Will know about the bitcoin process and prices information. So if invest you will check the bitcoin prices list. Then you will invest. If need for the bitcoin prices list check the market places. It good to for the future investment and future growth. You will invest thing and use it. It good to for the future growth. You will learn more infromation.

Of course it was necessary to invest money in bitcoin a little earlier. Now the price of bitcoin is very high for investment. But I keep my investment in bitcoin and expect a price increase.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

Investing on bitcoin is one of the best thing to do right now, it can make you rich as soon as possible as long as you are exerting much effort on it. Bitcoin right now is a must that you should have right now or else you will end up regretting it that you didn't invest or bought bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely change the way we live in the future into way more better or not since nobody knows yet.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

People continously buying bitcoins nowadays because they only think the profit they can get in putting their money in bitcoins. They/we buy low and sell high. That is our main purpose of putting or buying bitcoins. Just for example, last november bitcoin price was 400k and when you buy at that time and you you holding it until now, we can see that your money grows. We buy it last november at a price of 400k and sell it now at the price of 800k. In short, it is an advantage to everyone of us to earn a money and keep, hold or spend it someday if we need to.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:33:11 PM

Bitcoin has been changing the way we live for a very long time and it is true enough that bitcoin is a very effective way on earning money. Many people are already patronizing because of its features and the things that it does to them. It is much expected that someday somewhere in the future, bitcoin will be known and used by everyone which will lead to the change on how we hold our money.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:36:31 PM

If you are about investing money in bitcoin then i would suggest you to not invest right now and wait a little bit for the market of bitcoin to have a deeper dumps because based on the technical analysis of the other trader that i saw in the internet, they are going for a dump for bitcoin and they are waiting for the price to have some dips down to $10k.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:34:57 PM

I think now you could see that they made good decisions, investing in bitcoin will be one of the most popular ways to placement savings in near years.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:38:00 PM

Investing money on bitcoin is good idea but don't put all your money into it. Because no one can tell that bitcoin is a long term investment. So you can invest some not all and you can invest that you can afford to lose.  Thats why i don't like to invite to invest in bitcoin because i don't know what happen next in the future.
Yeah! It is really a good idea for you to invest your money here in bitcoin. But i will tell you to pick or to choose a particular signature or ICO that has a good and feasible project. Know how to analyze if that campaign will success but i think. Platform doesnt matter how good it is. Its just how the investors will really satisfy them to invest there.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:38:03 AM

It is the right choose to invest bitcoin, this cryptocurrency will give us more profitable coins. This is a good approach on us just to invest and earned more from bitcoin. We dont know what will happen in the future about bitcoin but just give trust on them and do invest bitcoin for our better future.
The question of how to invest in bitcoin is always difficult. deposit such an amount that if you lose it completely, you will not be affected by living standards
Everyone want to earn money and for earning money they are following some methods like doing trading and investing. So if you want to invest your money then I will suggest you to invest your money in bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is increasing with time and you can make enough money in future.
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:41:42 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is still a good thing to do right now. The price is still going up and is expected to reach the 20k mark by next year. You can still earn money by just investing.
Teskje

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is still a good thing to do right now. The price is still going up and is expected to reach the 20k mark by next year. You can still earn money by just investing.
Yeah even with a bit drop in price. It will claim it's position soon in the next year. Price is down just because people are selling their Bitcoin to shopping.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:05 AM

to buy bitcoin with money? yes it is good as long as you are not investing all your life savings in bitcoin. just invest as much as you can afford to lose. and hold it in cold storage long term.

who is "us"?
yes...... if you have a lot of money it is better to invest it in bitcoin and you know that your money will double if the price of bitcoin will be getting higher.
manananggal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:00 AM

Investing in bitcoin is good idea.Because it can help to grow your money.But invest only that you can afford to lose because bitcoin is risky to invest the price is increasing and deecreasing fasly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: