Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just did a smart contract in Byteball : mind blow.  (Read 5552 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

spoetnik

1 - Fervent maniacal  dash/darkcoin shill Super defender.. even after it was proven to be scam. AND HE CALLED IT HIMSELF A ULTRA SCAM

2 - Idiot DASH cult member.

3 - proabably got bought out by dash and is on the pay roll.

YES you lost the ability to lecture anyone on anything like this now you have been caught out doing the same thing.

This will continue until you confess dash is a scam.

Friendly suggestion is you've made your point. You are not going to be able to corner Spoetnik on this one. I don't think he is complicit with Dash's pump. I think he just hates Monero and Ethereum so much that he can cheer Dash, because it is all about his ego. He picked a fight with Monero and he doesn't want to lose that fight. Spoetnik is here for his ego. He got upset with me lately because I threatening his ego on the forum, when I abandoned any plans of an ICO and I was being logical about Dash and Monero.

He is not coming off ignore, but I see no need to berate him. You made your point loud and clear in numerous threads. Just a suggestion. You don't want people to look down on you for over playing your point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:59:02 AM

spoetnik

1 - Fervent maniacal  dash/darkcoin shill Super defender.. even after it was proven to be scam. AND HE CALLED IT HIMSELF A ULTRA SCAM

2 - Idiot DASH cult member.

3 - proabably got bought out by dash and is on the pay roll.

YES you lost the ability to lecture anyone on anything like this now you have been caught out doing the same thing.

This will continue until you confess dash is a scam.

Friendly suggestion is you've made your point. You are not going to be able to corner Spoetnik on this one. I don't think he is complicit with Dash's pump. I think he just hates Monero and Ethereum so much that he can cheer Dash, because it is all about his ego. He picked a fight with Monero and he doesn't want to lose that fight. Spoetnik is here for his ego. He got upset with me lately because I threatening his ego on the forum, when I abandoned any plans of an ICO and I was being logical about Dash and Monero.

He is not coming off ignore, but I see no need to berate him. You made your point loud and clear in numerous threads. Just a suggestion. You don't want people to look down on you for over playing your point.

Suggestion taken but I think he needs to be stopped at once. He can not berate others whilst doing the same thing. When he stops then I shall stop.

How can anyone know what he is complicit with. I think it makes perfect sense now that I notice that he posted a thread for his services to be for sale.

This monero angle is a red herring. Nobody would be on every single anti dash thread cheering it on and protecting it and refusing to call it a scam like he did before without some other reason.

Not be able to corner him? in what way exactly? a 180 degree change of heart with no explanation right after a thread offering his services for sale is enough to raise questions.

When he stops protecting dash in every thread and explain his 180 then this will stop being highlighted.

iamnotback

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:00:37 AM

Suggestion taken but I think he needs to be stopped at once. He can not berate others whilst doing the same thing.

Whole lotta berating going on. I guess we all ran out of other more important things to do. Any way, I have important things to do, so I'll stop discussing this.
iamnotback

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:05:00 AM

WRONG! you need to study up son.

I guess you didn't find the link that you were supposed to find:

http://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#btc-percentage

Study it son.

Bitcoin declined, altcoins declined more on a percentage basis. Yet another correct prediction of mine. Apparently not yet a rush from altcoins to BTC though, and apparently into cash because the ETF event hasn't occurred yet.
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

WRONG! you need to study up son.

I guess you didn't find the link that you were supposed to find:

http://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#btc-percentage

Study it son.

Bitcoin declined, altcoins declined more on a percentage basis. Yet another correct prediction of mine. Apparently not yet a rush from altcoins to BTC though, and apparently into cash because the ETF event hasn't occurred yet.

son, stop posting and learn to read charts instead
iamnotback

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:31:14 PM

Point out an error or you are just blowing smoke out of your ass.
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:32:38 PM

ive been trading for 5 years and know what im talking about. now go and study
iamnotback

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:36:28 PM

Any one can claim that. You've not pointed out any error. Appeals to authority are highly frowned on in a meritocracy. Point out an error or accept your asshat.

You are fucking wasting everyone's time with your numerous diversionary posts.
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

Any one can claim that. You've not pointed out any error. Appeals to authority are highly frowned on in a meritocracy. Point out an error or accept your asshat.

hey asshole, go and study dickhead
iamnotback

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

Don't get mad and frustrated son when you fail. Try to learn that if you can dish out accusations, then you need to be able to back them up with facts.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

bitbay is the superior choice.

I know this is what this will turn to, my father's farm is bigger than yours. It is good to execute smart contract on Byteball but the issue with this is that can you scale it and make it work for large number of people, this time last year Bitcoin is not having unconfirmed transaction issue but today it is a big problem for users
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

Don't get mad and frustrated son when you fail. Try to learn that if you can dish out accusations, then you need to be able to back them up with facts.

you really are retarded. i see you havent studied.

im finished with you, time for you to go to the little room in school we all called the retard room.

dont forget your backpack from mommy when you get on the short bus...what a loser you are.
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:53:51 PM

bitbay is the superior choice.

I know this is what this will turn to, my father's farm is bigger than yours. It is good to execute smart contract on Byteball but the issue with this is that can you scale it and make it work for large number of people, this time last year Bitcoin is not having unconfirmed transaction issue but today it is a big problem for users

no doubt that bitbay is the superior choice.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

Sorry to throw cold water on this...
But it was just a transfer based on one condition (hardly a "smart contract")...
In reality, "smart contracts" that matter are as complex and error-prone as any turing complete language.

Average users are gonna roll their own "smart contracts"...
The way ordinary people are gonna fly jet planes...
Saying, oh wow, that was easy... until you slam into the side of a mountain.

And this is not a shot at Mr. Top Hat...
He was smart to make a killing on the NXT ICO and has been a classy alt player since  Smiley

Back to GBYTE, fully diluted it's really valued at around $65,000,000...
Quite expensive for an experimantal DAG that's super centralized around a few coders is Moscow.
iamnotback

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:14:12 PM

Mr. Charlie is now on permanent, irrevocable ignore (meaning I can no longer see his posts) for trolling ad hominem and making accusations and refusing to provide any proof or even explain what specific error he is alleging.

My current Ignore list (only 3 are recently added):

iCEBREAKER
Spoetnik
John999
s1gs3gv
Momimaus
sloanf
freshman777
HugoStone
Mr.Charlie
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:01:18 AM

A noob friendly and easy to execute smart contract sounds great, I expect byteball will soon become the next big thing in crypto.
I agree, byteball is one of a kind cryptocurrency compared to other coins, I have seen a lot of potential to this coins very easy to use wallet everything seems perfect even buying, life makes easier with bots only the explorer seems hard for me to understand.

galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:55:17 PM

c'est formifable..vivement que l'integration se fasse dans toutes les interface..on peu imaginé un monde sans scammer ni escrow maintenant grace à cela..par contre il faut que la technologie suive..même les biens tangibles peuvent être sécurisé grace aux contrat   Cool
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:41:40 AM

It's funny cause Ethereum is here since more than a year and i never be able to install the wallet

Yesterday i did my first transaction by smart contract, not with ETH but Byteball and i'm still shocked by the tech i don't know what to say. I think Superresistant summarized well

The best is that you try it by yourself

That is the point! Byteball is a big project.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
innergy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:01:34 PM

Version 1.7.0 released https://github.com/byteball/byteball/releases

This version enables prediction markets based on P2P smart contracts. See https://medium.com/byteball/making-p2p-great-again-episode-iii-prediction-markets-f40d49c0abab

Now you can bet on (or hedge against) any events and get paid if the event happens.  One type of events that is already working today is events based on exchange rates of crypto coins and major fiat currencies. 

You are welcome to add new oracles that post other real-world events and enable prediction markets based on these events.

Other updates:
* New translations thanks to community members: Hungarian, Swedish, Polish.  Dutch translation improved.
* Multiple small improvements and bugfixes

If you are running a full wallet, the upgrade is mandatory.  The new version extends the smart contract language.  As soon as the new language constructs are used for the fist time, old nodes will not recognize them and will be stuck until upgraded.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 08:48:34 PM

dont listen to imnotback ffs

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: