Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash Sucks Dicks Dash Is Instamine  (Read 4974 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:04:20 AM

Arguing over what is bad ?
How about that ideology you love to spout off Troll's ?
Does that include sugar daddy Risto and his centralized control of Monero ?
How about handing your ID to Poloniex to buy anon coins ?
Should i go on ?

I get a kick out of how you choose to exercise your morality.
You all randomly take it out for a walk around the play-pen like hypocritical babies.

When Monero idiots live in a glass house they oughta STFU.
..or don't (you're the ones lookin' like idiots here not me)  Cheesy

Anyone can see the Monero cult idiots are bitter that Dash is $50 a coin.
Hence the massive attacks that keep coming the more the price rises.

Monero tard's don't you have anything better to do with your time ?
Worried about coin prices huh ?
Well maybe you should spend less time here making accounts trolling and get your Dark Market coin adopted ?
Don't be mad at Dash for doing work when you all do fuck all but hang out here whining for years like hypocrites.

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:10:51 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 01:26:28 AM by cryptohunter

Should i go on ?

You all randomly take it out for a walk around the play-pen like hypocritical babies.

Well maybe you should spend less time here making accounts trolling and get your Dark Market coin adopted ?
Don't be mad at Dash for doing work when you all do fuck all but hang out here whining for years like hypocrites.

xmr is seperate issue........make your own xmr threads.

this is a dash thread.

wow that is pretty nasty and the only negative i have focused on before was that it's a clone of Quark with another algo tacked on to it.
..sad it just looks wore and worse all the time for this ultra scammy coin !

that's what you said about dash so why defend dash using xmr as an excuse?

its a diversion nothing more.

You are making it too obvious that you're now a dash shill.

Is dash a scam yes or no?

answer that... then if you must talk about monero.

I will be posting your dash is an ultra scam quote on every dash thread I see you protecting it on.

After that if you persist I will make a thread to analyse your change of heart on this matter.

Don't continue shilling for dash else your credibility will be gone and you will simply be discredited and known as a dash shill.

All your previous good work will be lost.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 01:41:50 AM

Should i go on ?

xmr is seperate issue........make your own xmr threads.

this is a dash thread.

wow that is pretty nasty and the only negative i have focused on before was that it's a clone of Quark with another algo tacked on to it.
..sad it just looks wore and worse all the time for this ultra scammy coin !

that's what you said about dash so why defend dash using xmr as an excuse?

its a diversion nothing more.

You are making it too obvious that you're now a dash shill.

Is dash a scam yes or no?

answer that... then if you must talk about monero.

I will be posting your dash is an ultra scam quote on every dash thread I see you protecting it on.

After that if you persist I will make a thread to analyse your change of heart on this matter.

Don't continue shilling for dash else your credibility will be gone and you will simply be discredited and known as a dash shill.

All your previous good work will be lost.

Am I the only one who's enjoying Sputz "FUD first, ask questions later" policy on coins has backfired in dramatic fashion due to his shilling dash? Dude, Sputz, you REKT your own game--hope you are cashing out those dash as quickly as you get them or else you might die under the weight of that greater fool contraption you defend. My guess is the first rat out is lean enough to swim.

ownageplocks

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:08:40 AM

In the big scheme of things these "digital pump and dump schemes" have been going on for quite some time, it's no surprise they have now reached an anonymous currency. I would expect to see more of this in the future with the huge influx of different altcoins coming into the market now. Always remember the "it's too good to be true rule." Stay safe out there.
francisthecrusher

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:09:11 AM

It's also not anonymous. It's coinjoin with "master nodes" that can see inputs and outputs, which does not make it anonymous, in fact in many ways it makes it much easier to track you than plain old bitcoin.

They focus on marketing not technology, and that can fool a lot of people but ultimately when someone uses dash for something that really does need to be private and it takes the cops 2 seconds to catch them it will come crashing back down to like 50 cents overnight.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:12:53 AM

So their reasoning for instamine is basically this: "Dash is earning its place with no VC funding or ICO"

Translation: According to Dash developers if coin is launching without ICO then some other form of boosting is needed.
Apparently if you want develop honest coins these days you can't do this without some sort shenanigan. Sad.
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 05:32:07 AM

The butthurt is strong in this thread... Carry on boys, and let Dash be Dash. We'll see you again when we're the world's currency. And you guys will still be yelling scam.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:49:26 AM

The butthurt is strong in this thread... Carry on boys, and let Dash be Dash. We'll see you again when we're the world's currency. And you guys will still be yelling scam.

They are piling in because.. $54.26 at 'theCap  Cheesy

And if idiots live in a glass house...

FUD first & ask questions later™
bitwolf

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

How can you be the worlds currency when millions where unfair mined the first 24 hours and most of the dash is currently locked in masternodes and the market operates with like under 500 000 coins. Do you think someone will ever unblock his stash if dash continues to rise. So you want the "world" to operate with like only thousands of your precious dashes , lol. The money shouldn't be part of the economic, like what do you work? - dash. lol.   The only point of money is initial fair distribution, zero  scam history (and don't tell the usual dash jutification of instamining -"the code was broken because we started the project as a joke, but the community did't want to change it" - wtf does that mean?) Your code is btc/ltc copy paste and you want to be something else than like ltc - a temporary primary pump and dumb btc hedge coin - no way. You dashers are pathetic.
 P.S.  The fact that the btctalk super idiot Spoetnik endorse it should ring a bell too. LOL
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:27:00 AM

most of the dash is currently locked in masternodes

Just to clarify. No Dash is "locked in masternodes". This is a fudster myth Wink

(A popular one, but still a myth).

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:37:07 AM

Just to clarify. No Dash is "locked in masternodes". This is a fudster myth Wink

No, it is not a myth.  It is *economically* locked in.  Technically, you can move it, but you lose your master node, and its reward.  So you won't.

If DASH's price rises, you keep it because you get a *higher* (virtual) rise than DASH's rise (you get an extra interest).  And if DASH falls, but less than the reward, you are still on the winning side if you keep it.  This is different with a coin that has no PoS mechanism, which is hence fully liquid.
bitwolf

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

It's locked because it generates money without any work and no one would unlock/spend a resource that generates money without the smallest effort. Even more if the price of this resource grows.
Do you really think that someone will ever invest in a financial system that benefits only couple of thousands people on the planet who will be like kings for eternity like in the middleages. Where is the fairness here. This is even worse than the middleages.  And only because these several people once had the luck to instamine on a broken code. Oh my little funny dashers, you are delusional. Enjoy the temporary pump of this scam though.
dinofelis

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:46:00 AM

How can you be the worlds currency when millions where unfair mined the first 24 hours and most of the dash is currently locked in masternodes and the market operates with like under 500 000 coins. Do you think someone will ever unblock his stash if dash continues to rise. So you want the "world" to operate with like only thousands of your precious dashes , lol.

But this is exactly why it will rise like crazy: most coins are not liquid, the "market cap" propaganda works, and tells now to the world that it is 3rd largest crypto, greater fools stream in, pump it even harder.  Evan is a genius.  He will become way more rich than Bill Gates (or go to prison for illegal securities...).  Moreover, being totally centrally controlled, Evan can do what he wants.  No "scaling debate", no "fighting over this or that".  DASH is Evan's coin and it will have a (virtual) market cap that may even one day outperform bitcoin's.  If he dumps slowly enough on all greater fools, he will end up making the DASH market liquid, be immensely rich, financed by all greater fools into Evan's pockets.  Simply a genius.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:51:02 AM

No, it is not a myth.  It is *economically* locked in.  Technically, you can move it, but you lose your master node, and its reward.  So you won't.

• Every coin in every wallet of every crypto where people are holding and not selling is "economically locked in".

• The world gold supply that sits in vaults with the expectation of value accrual is "economically locked in".

• 5, 10 and 30 year interest bearing bonds that are not on markets are "economically locked in". (Technically you can sell them but you'll loose your coupon payments, so you won't)

• All the Bitcoin on orderbooks in the range above the current trading spread is "economically locked in".

The implication of the "Dash is locked in masternodes" FUD is that the supply is blockchain constrained, not "economically constrained" and therefore somehow shouldn't count towards marketcap which is not remotely the case. Here's an example of a coin which does use that approach:

irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:52:13 AM

I've always said I'm bullish on Dash. But it has a use by date.
I just don't see how it can become "the worlds currency with the instamine incident.  It can be pumped now because 0.001% of the worlds population has heard of bitcoin, and a lot less people have heard of Dash.
It is doing well but I just don't see how it will survive wider scrutiny. 
To become the worlds currency it will have to explain to a wider skeptical audience why Evan told people he wouldn't start mining, only to do so while people weren't expecting it, and to explain why he reduced the number of coins.

I think we all know that it will collapse if it ever tries to get widespread. That said; if people make money before that by finding ä "greater fool" to buy then... good luck to them
dinofelis

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:55:02 AM

No, it is not a myth.  It is *economically* locked in.  Technically, you can move it, but you lose your master node, and its reward.  So you won't.

Every coin in every wallet of every crypto where people are holding and not selling is "economically locked in".

No.  At every instant, with a non-interest bearing token, you CAN sell it from the moment you think it will go down.  If you hold it, you think it will go up.  With an interest-bearing token, you include the interest in your calculation.  You only sell if you think that the loss will be higher than the interest it will bring when you do not sell it.

Moreover, if most of the interest-bearing accounts are in the hands of the same entity that manipulates the market, he keeps it locked in to increase his lever on the market of course.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:59:48 AM

At every instant, with a non-interest bearing token, you CAN sell it from the moment you think it will go down.  If you hold it, you think it will go up.  With an interest-bearing token, you include the interest in your calculation.

Well done. You're getting there Wink
bitwolf

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:02:53 AM

• Every coin in every wallet of every crypto where people are holding and not selling is "economically locked in".

Partly yes, but only dash wallets generate money while in the wallet. If someone starts buying dash its not to like get 10 dash to pay his bills, but to get to 1000 coins (and that's what the bitcoiners do now) so he can start generating money/economy without actually doing any work. And this is way way more economically "locked"  that you can imagine.
dinofelis

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:29:31 AM

At every instant, with a non-interest bearing token, you CAN sell it from the moment you think it will go down.  If you hold it, you think it will go up.  With an interest-bearing token, you include the interest in your calculation.

Well done. You're getting there Wink

But this means that the market is not liquid, until a "crash threshold" is reached.  Small downward corrections that would normally make people sell and amplify them until new demand is reached, will not happen, because these corrections are smaller than the interest.  In the same vein, "taking profit" is also discouraged, because taking profit by selling should be bigger than keeping and reaping in the interest. 

Which means that "slow pumping" is very easily done: you only have to buy up the small part that is liquid.  Nobody is going to "take profits" because there's more to be had when getting to the interest.  And you can also dump slowly on newcomers, even a small price decrease will not trigger a sell-out because interest compensates.  So as long as you pump slowly enough, and you dump slowly enough, you keep very small market liquidity, which allows you to pump the market to unknown heights.  But the real market cap is just the small amount of liquidity times the price, and not the full stash.  The announced market cap is entirely fake.

And this is just the case with a PoS coin in general.  But if moreover, the pumper is also the owner of most of the coins, this is even worse: of course he's not going to kill of his own dump, or his own pump, with his own coins !
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:31:25 AM

Partly yes, but only dash wallets generate money while in the wallet. If someone starts buying dash its not to like get 10 dash to pay his bills, but to get to 1000 coins (and that's what the bitcoiners do now) so he can start generating money/economy without actually doing any work. And this is way way more economically "locked"  that you can imagine.

Luckily there are markets to test whether this model works or not.

All we're discussing is the difference between risk assets and fixed income assets - where the lent collateral is "put to work" to earn a regular return. The market decides if that return is worthwhile.

With Dash that "market" is the mining community because they have to supply hashpower to the network AND a portion of the mining revenue. The incentive for doing that is that the NET value of their remaining revenue is increased due to the economic model as a whole supporting a high value coin.

The advantages of this approach are:

• the miner's income is supported in terms of exchange rate with other assets regardless of yeild per hash in mined currency units
 • the "missing stakeholders" (investors) are given both and economic return and a level of say in the future direction of the coin via the masternode voting system
 • the monetary token is endowed with a native base lending rate that is trustless and which can be enjoyed without engaging with a 3rd party borrower

The tests of success of this approach are:

• that miners endorse it by supplying hashpower to the network (check - see below)
 • that the market endorses it by supporting the exchange rate with other assets (check)

And finally - despite al of that - NO blockchain liquidity is "locked" in masternodes Wink

It's the Dash economic model. If people don't like it there are about another 500 out there of all different types serving all different priorities. Judging by this thread though, the only criticism I can see is that "...b..b..but it gives economic incentives to buy and hold".

Of course. What do you think a successful store of value is supposed to do ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: