Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:28:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The danger I see with Dash  (Read 6502 times)
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

Dash is the most fudded coin in the history of cryptocurrencies. Yet those who had the vision to hold all these years despite the massive fudding are now rich. Deal with it. No amount of fudding will do a damn thing. You're all free to spend your energy however you wish though, and I know being angry is an endless source of energy. The only thing that could make Dash crash and burn is if a massive flaw would be found, even a flaw in the anonymity wouldn't matter much if at all, it would have to be something akin to the InstantX or the whole network being stalled beyond repair.

Actually Bitcoin is the most FUDded coin in cryptocurrencies, and most of dash's criticisms are well earned technical issues, so do not count as FUD, just plain old criticism.

What a surprise the two most FUD'ed coins - BTC and DASH - are the best coins to grow in value. Lets FUD something else and let it in the party.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

Nah, journalists are too stupid to even understand what that means.  They even sell bitcoin as an anonymous coin.  DASH is a centralized coin with low liquidity in the hands of a single guy, mimicking as a great distributed crypto currency, improved over bitcoin (not difficult), and know what ?  That propaganda works as hell.  People love to fall for this kind of stuff.  What is even greater, is that DASH can pose as a coin that used to be criminal, and now has seen the light and is on the side of the nice guys ; redemption.   Only a small and insignificant number of smart people know how fake it is, but they don't matter.

The BIG problem for DASH is something totally different: it is an illegal security that doesn't pass the Howey test.

If I were Evan, I would cash out before, flee to an exotic place, change name and live a rich-man's life in anonymity.
(hence, not use DASH, with its fake anonymity Smiley )

https://www.sec.gov/about/offices/owb/owb-tips.shtml

Here's ammo. The form takes about 5 minutes to fill out, but requires a lawyer's contact info (but there is a reward for those that dashtards claim are butthurt). Evan Duffield is located in Tempe AZ, but couldn't find a street address. His email is evan@dash.org

What's bad for dash is they need to make evidence to gain more noobs--this cluster of shillocracy took about 10 minutes to gather. The ROI investment sheets are likely the most damning.

https://dash-news.de/dashtv/

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=24019061

https://web.archive.org/web/20170312191741/https://www.node40.com/2016/05/19/dash-masternode-financial-reports-preview.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20160520195030/http://dashpaymagazine.com/index.php/2016/05/19/dash-masternodes-study-rising-crypto-bonds-future/

https://imgur.com/kHW81Vc

http://dashdetailed.com/2017/01/25/happy-birthday-mr-juggernaut/

Bump. Don't want to lose this in pages of excuses and shilling.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:08:05 PM

Well I suppose when 2 years of cantankerous griping, gratuitous character assassination and vacuous arguments are all lying in shreds on the floor, appealing to "mommy" government regulators is about all you've got left.

That does seem a little undignified for someone who's been promoting black-tunnel money in the name of 'personal liberty' though, I must say.

I suppose they can come in handy if you're in a tight spot. Good luck  Grin
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 10:12:53 PM

Well I suppose when 2 years of cantankerous griping, gratuitous character assassination and vacuous arguments are all lying in shreds on the floor, appealing to "mommy" government regulators is about all you've got left.

That does seem a little undignified for someone who's been promoting black-tunnel money in the name of 'personal liberty' though, I must say.

I suppose they can come in handy if you're in a tight spot. Good luck  Grin

Privacy isn't illegal (yet), but running an unregistered security is, so change the laws or stfu Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:22:10 PM

Three years in existence and there is still debate about the instamine .. (lots of hand waving....)

Does the market care ? No

Do customers care ? No

Are customers mislead about it somehow ? No

(more hand waving...)
Yes, as you've pointed out, your are marketing dash as "no premine, fairly distributed." Most rational people would view the result of a premine as the same as an instamine

There is a difference between a premine and an instamine and as long as that difference is either overlooked or incorrectly used those people will be behaving like noobs.

noob : a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.

Personally i dont have a problem with noobs, i just dont think very highly of them. And lets face it, there is little point discussing something with a noob unless you want to educate
that noob. I dont have the time, energy or desire to do that.

haha

this guy qwizzie - another nonsense poster.

what is the difference between a captive instamine and a premine? tell us qwizzie. How is the result different?

answer = the captive instamine is a dishonest version of a premine. They can say fair launch then put in place measures to ensure they essentially get to premine it.

Oh yeah then the slashing of the minting 75% to magnify those captive instamine/premine tokens ..

btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:24:07 PM

Imagine if you are a journalist (or even worse a regulator) and you learn that Evan told people he would not start mining and then instamined it. Imagine on top of that if the journalist then also learns that Evan the reduced the number of coins?

Does any journalist ever cared to worry about the large stake by satoshi in Bitcoin? NO

Does this happen with large stocks hodlers? NO

Since when capital is about ethics? Is the real world (not the 4chan style trolls of bitcointalk) worried about the "instamine"? the markets say NO

Can you check the instamine on the blockchain? Yes, as much as its redistribution along the following months
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 10:32:29 PM

Imagine if you are a journalist (or even worse a regulator) and you learn that Evan told people he would not start mining and then instamined it. Imagine on top of that if the journalist then also learns that Evan the reduced the number of coins?

Does any journalist ever cared to worry about the large stake by satoshi in Bitcoin? NO

Does this happen with large stocks hodlers? NO

Since when capital is about ethics? Is the real world (not the 4chan style trolls of bitcointalk) worried about the "instamine"? the markets say NO

Can you check the instamine on the blockchain? Yes, as much as its redistribution along the following months

Assuming coins are redistributed because they change wallets isn't likely to fool the FBI, the majority of the Bitcoin using  population or anyone else who thinks about it for more than two seconds--do you really think anyone here isn't familiar with wallet creation or how to send funds to yourself--please. The problem with a greater fool mindset is that you assume others are dumber or more ignorant than yourself--which in your case, seems pretty unlikely.

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:32:45 PM

I suppose they can come in handy if you're in a tight spot. Good luck  Grin

LOL, maybe this time it will work. Let him do it.
Fuckin' grotesque  Cheesy
Since this beta-male have an infowars link in his sig, I'm sure he missed some of this these videos. For example this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E
Are you triggered generalizethis? You should seek social justice and call Hillary and CNN to help you with this FUD against Dash. How long has it been? Three years now and nothing? Go ahead and call them, you funny guy, you.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:37:09 PM

Privacy isn't illegal (yet), but running an unregistered security is

Really ? Well in that case, here's a free "tip off" to start your campaign with.

I have some wild strawberries growing in my back garden. I believe they have market value and I'm pretty certain my garden's not been "Registered as as a security" other than for securing the occasional encounter with a tub of ice cream and some hungry kids.

Afraid I can't help you with the "Lawyer's contact info" but a decade's worth of yield should get them interested so I doubt you'll have a problem Wink

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 10:39:22 PM

I suppose they can come in handy if you're in a tight spot. Good luck  Grin

LOL, maybe this time it will work. Let him do it.
Fuckin' grotesque  Cheesy
Since this beta-male have an infowars link in his sig, I'm sure he missed some of this these videos. For example this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E
Are you triggered generalizethis? You should seek social justice and call Hillary and CNN to help you with this FUD against Dash. How long it has been? Three years now and nothing? Go ahead and call them, you funny guy, you.

Actually, I'm trying to trigger greed in those who want to collect a reward and giving them a shorting opportunity if they do get the SEC involved--I like money as much as the next guy, but I am also aware of when something is broken, and have no qualms about quickening its demise for economic gain. No bleeding heart here, just smart enough to know to stay away and profit from the inevitable.

btc_zero_sum

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:39:33 PM

The problem with a greater fool mindset is that you assume others are dumber or more ignorant than yourself--which in your case, seems pretty unlikely.

so the guy that spends day and night of his sad life trolling a cryptocoin because he is incredibly butthurt is calling me dumb? LMAO yes sure man! Now go get a life LOL

oh and by the way if you dislike so much fraud and scam coins but i don't see you fighting Leocoin or other similar blatant scams
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 10:43:45 PM

The problem with a greater fool mindset is that you assume others are dumber or more ignorant than yourself--which in your case, seems pretty unlikely.

so the guy that spends day and night of his sad life trolling a cryptocoin because he is incredibly butthurt is calling me dumb? LMAO yes sure man! Now go get a life LOL

oh and by the way if you dislike so much fraud and scam coins but i don't see you fighting Leocoin or other similar blatant scams

Read above--I'm also doing this between missions in the Witcher 3 and haven't really had to put to much effort into them as you guys are low hanging fruit on the reply line and the crappy parts of dash are consistent and known and factual, so I don't even need to use my imagination to describe them.  Wink

btc_zero_sum

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:50:28 PM

Read above--I'm also doing this between missions in the Witcher 3 and haven't really had to put to much effort into them as you guys are low hanging fruit on the reply line and the crappy parts of dash are consistent and known and factual, so I don't even need to use my imagination to describe them.  Wink

oh well instead i have to use all my imagination available to understand why somebody that defends so much "privacy" wants to "fill out a SEC form in about 5 minutes", i really need to borrow some smartness to understand it because i'm too dumb
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 10:58:41 PM

oh well instead i have to use all my imagination available to understand why somebody that defends so much "privacy" wants to "fill out a SEC form in about 5 minutes", i really need to borrow some smartness to understand it because i'm too dumb

It's because privacy doesn't imply that you are doing something illegal--complicated and mind bending, right? It's like it has something to do with security or something? Like no business or person wants hackers privy to sensitive financial information? WTF? Is that even a thing? No one wants it for those reasons, right?

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:01:25 PM

Actually, I'm trying to trigger greed in those who want to collect a reward and giving them a shorting opportunity if they do get the SEC involved--I like money as much as the next guy, but I am also aware of when something is broken, and have no qualms about quickening its demise for economic gain. No bleeding heart here, just smart enough to know to stay away and profit from the inevitable.

So you were one of those stupid folks who were short squeezed many times and actually helped massively at breakout's.
Try again with shorts if you have any money left.
I always laugh at you guys, when you say buy when the bulls are dead, and then you call short when they run.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:09:00 PM

So you were one of those stupid folks who were short squeezed many times and actually helped massively at breakout's.
I always laugh at you guys, when you say buy when the bulls are dead, and then you call short when they run.

Huh, funny that I've not done the thing you are accusing me of (yet)--if there is a reason (and lending at a good rate), I'm sure I will.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:22:21 PM

Huh, funny that I've not done the thing you are accusing me of (yet)--if there is a reason (and lending at a good rate), I'm sure I will.

You just make sure you won't miss it by filling the SEC form.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:31:41 PM

You just make sure you won't miss it by filling the SEC form.

Sure. You get that monetary motivation goes both ways, don't you--you created a better noob trap, but the SEC already has a better scam trap right here to use and I won't need to feel guilty in the least for using it. A matter of fact, I'll actually enjoy it and savor the moment I hear the sucking sound of the ground swallowing up all your dashtard gold.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:46:25 PM

I suspect Dash will be attacked far more than we have ever seen.

Evan may be frog-marched into prison for advertising to unsophisticated/unqualified retail/casual investors his Masternode HYIP.  You can't sell people Masternodes with promises of specific ROI percentages and fail to disclose the (overwhelming) risks involved.

Otoh and Rich may be frog-marched into prisoin for operating Masternodes, which basically paint a target on their owner's back for committing offenses related to money laundering (coin mixing) and unlicensed money services (InstantX).

The rest of THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION may be frog-marched into prison for non-profit fraud (and probably Instamine tax evasion as well).

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:52:26 PM

If you claim a Dash instamine without evidence, I'm going to dismiss you as a child. Adults should not make assumptions like that. They have a reasonable and probable explanation of what happened and no one can provide concrete evidence to refute. Besides, if he did take a share so freaking what I'm ok with ZEC doing it. They did create it after all. So stop with the BS, getting tired of hearing it. You lost, Dash won just face it.

It's your own responsibility to research after you have been given a warning/tip about something. But since you seem incapable I will assist you.

Let's take a look at the first 5 h of Darkcoin (XCoin at that time)...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4589219#msg4589219
Edufield said (after failed launch) that he will wait the next day to launch DRK (XCoin at that time) it is 11 pm.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4591407#msg4591407
Edufield disregard windows wallet and daemon and hurry up his launch, presumably to not have windows miners on board.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4592827#msg4592827
Edufield say he added four nodes for the launch at 4 am (5 hours later, despite his promise to wait). The 4 nodes from Edufield are 3 amazons AWS + another unknown (whois IP). Launch started at 3h54 am.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593601#msg4593601
Edufield said the github version was not updated, nobody could compile and only Edufield was able to mine until that time. It is 5.09 am and Edufield instamined alone 1153 block at 500 DRK + 60 block at reward 277 = 593120 DRK for him alone in about 1 hour.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593987#msg4593987
No windows wallet confirmed at 5h47 am, despite a user attempt to make one avaiable, that Edufield dismissed quickly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4594096#msg4594096
Illodin, understand dev has instamined alot of coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4595573#msg4595573
From this list of nodes, at 8h34 am (4h40 after launch) there were 50 Amazon AWS node and 50 microsoft cloud computing instamining DRK (checked using IP whois service). This is 100/124 nodes using cloud computing to instamine DRK. We are at block 2870 and block reward is 500. From block 1153-1729 block reward is 277. After that it is 500 again hence 2294 block at 500 + 576 at 277 = 1306552 DRK (worth about 13M$ now) were instamined in less than 5 hour by Edufield and coworkers using about 100 cloud mining instances. Edufield himself instamined in not even 5 h from 600K to 1169K DRK ((1306K-600K)*100/124 + 600K) depending how many of the 100 cloud mining instance were its own. All this while having purposefully set the difficult ridiculously low and block reward 100 times what it is now.

SCAM = unfair and dishonest scheme = dash

This latest defence is so strange. Where are the victims ? what are you talking about it is there in black and white.

1. everyone who was told it was a fair launch LIKE ALL THE OTHER LAUNCHES AT THE TIME. - then prevented from mining fairly = scammed
2. everyone who was told there would be much more opportunity to mine ( then that got slashed by 75%) - prevented from mining the coins that were then taken away = scammed.

here are your victims.

3. everyone buying now thinking dash can go somewhere not knowing the scam it is will forever hold it back = being scammed.

Every dasher on here trying to scam others into supporting your scam = scammers.

I will be updating my scammers thread to add all of your names to it.

Denying a scam after it is proven time and time again to you in black and white = scam enabler and defender = scammer.

Threads examining the evidence of the captive instamine and reduction of the minting to magnify such instamining ...PROOF OF SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559028.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999084.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

And yet still, no one cares if a founder disproportionately profited from his own work. I aso think zec is justified to take 10%. It's clearly not holding it back.

Tone Vays cares.  Dash was the *only* altcoin he liked, until he found out about the intentional Instamine.

In fact, Dash is in the general public's opinion defined by and primarily associated with its Instamine.

Another reason the Dash instamine matters: it permanently ruined Dash's reputation and ensured the project is widely perceived to be a scam.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████