Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:22:04 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

It doesn't need to be clarified again, that people are putting lots of bitcoins and putting in their wallets for a mere profit.
Expecting more than doubled investment returns Smiley
It all depends on the owner of bitcoin. If he is comfortable in keeping bitcoin in his wallet for quite a long period of time, then he should go for holding of bitcoin. In my opinion, there is nothing more profitable than holding your bitcoins and that too for quite a long period of time. This will help you earn a very good amount of money as the market price of bitcoin will definitely go up and will help you earn more money.
Yes, it is depend on the owner what to do in their bitcoin. For them to get more profit, save and hold bitcoin and do not fear with all the dumps. If there's  nothing important to spend money, it is better not to get it and change in local currency but it is too risky to save all money in bitcoin so better keep it with high security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:32:29 PM

yeah there are so many things that will happen if they just save bitcoin in a long time, just think that it is for your own future right Smiley bitcoin has the biggest potential in increasing its own price in the cryptoworld. for sure it will be worth it.

If you want to get a bigger profit, you just have to hold bitcoin and wait for years before selling it. Don't be like me that gets panicked when the price is getting down, I learned my lesson and base on my experience people that are more patient will be earning more if you'll just keep on holding your bitcoin. Wait for the right time to sell bitcoin and focus with your long term goals on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:21:32 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

There's a lot of reasons why people store their bitcoins for a long time in their wallets because sometimes bitcoin's price  would increase and so would your bitcoins and storing your bitcoins helps you to save more money for your future purposes. In traders, they would really hold their bitcoins and will wait for bitcoins price to increase bedore they sell it.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:06:10 PM

yeah there are so many things that will happen if they just save bitcoin in a long time, just think that it is for your own future right Smiley bitcoin has the biggest potential in increasing its own price in the cryptoworld. for sure it will be worth it.
Saving bitcoin for long gives opportunity to every investors to gain more profit. They are just strong and never afraid on every dumps that they can lost what they already gain and wait until the price pumps  again more higher than before. It's benefit to save a lot for the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

In my opinion it'll benefit you if you start saving bitcoins early because it can give you lots of profits because of bitcoins high price and volatile value in the market. But be aware that not all time you can gain from it because we all know that bitcoin has risk in terms of trading. But saving it for a couple of years will give you tons of profit.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:33:54 AM

It is all about the dream and the bitcoin will give the saving as the long time, saving the bitcoin and the best thing will give you the saving it is the long time so you will be able to have the fun for sure and the a lot of the things are begin save from the long time and the value will be more and more high so have the bitcoin and hold it till the value will be more and you be able to save the bright future.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:43:00 AM

They save bitcoin in their wallet so when the time bitcoin price get higher in the market the money they saved with move to higher value.
Best way of earning money. And these people are just making their way in a right place. There are so many people who are very new to this trading. I suggest them not to hold until they become well-known with the profit, loss and risk factors. Then, buy bitcoin and hold them until the prices are going double and triple. Wait for very good time to come and then sell and enjoy.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:48:55 AM

Come share your thoughts

It will benefit you bigtime if you have stored your bitcoin for a long time, say for example if you have stored some bitcoins  last year and have a thought of looking at it only by this time, then you'll be surprise on how much it profits. As of now bitcoin value has already raised to $5000+ and that is no joke if you have stored a bitcoin for a long time and also we can say that this is the year for bitcoin.
If you want to play a safe game and you don’t want to take any kind of risk, then you should for holding of bitcoin and that too for as long time as you actually can. Holding of bitcoin will help you in multiplying the amount of money with each passing second.

The way market price of bitcoin is increasing is a proof of this thing that the one who will hold his bitcoins patiently will going to become rich in the future.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:45:49 PM

I think the only reason they are saving bitcoin is because of a high return of investment. They buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time because they believe that the price of bitcoin after a year or two will increase which is a good strategy.
Saving bitcoin will get a big profit in the future. I buy some bitcoins when they were 400 usd but now they nearly get 10.000 usd. So i belive in kepping bitcoin is the best way for investment and profit growth

Yup even I bought when the price of bitcoins was around $300 2 years back and I am still saving those coins in my wallet and if I sell them now then I will be making huge profits but I believe that price can go much higher in coming months and that would be the best time to sell bitcoins.
I could sell my bitcoin and obtain profits but for what purpose, I do not need anything in my life and bitcoin is only going to go higher, if bitcoin went up this much in a single year can you imagine the value of bitcoin in 10 or 15 years, we are going to make a fortune with bitcoin if we keep holding.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:42:29 AM

Come share your thoughts

It will benefit you bigtime if you have stored your bitcoin for a long time, say for example if you have stored some bitcoins  last year and have a thought of looking at it only by this time, then you'll be surprise on how much it profits. As of now bitcoin value has already raised to $5000+ and that is no joke if you have stored a bitcoin for a long time and also we can say that this is the year for bitcoin.
Well I think if they want to use bitcoin n long them then its ok but I think bitcoin can change its price in a week you can also sell bitcoin when you come to know that the price is high and there are a lot of people including me which are going to invest for a little time and then we see if the price is high so I think both the things are good.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:57:56 AM

They save bitcoin in their wallet so when the time bitcoin price get higher in the market the money they saved with move to higher value.
Best way of earning money. And these people are just making their way in a right place. There are so many people who are very new to this trading. I suggest them not to hold until they become well-known with the profit, loss and risk factors. Then, buy bitcoin and hold them until the prices are going double and triple. Wait for very good time to come and then sell and enjoy.
If you are not good in trading then maybe holding your bitcoin would be the best option then.
The price will increase overtime and all you need is just to be strong since there are times the price will dump and you must focus on your goal as eventually the price will be up and it will reward those who trust it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:07:32 AM

Come share your thoughts

Another benefit is that when you store bitcoin, the prices can get really high. So far what they have said, bitcoin price in philippine peso last april 2017 was just 50,000 php but now to date it is approximately 300,000 php. Who knows, the longer you store bitcoin, one day you may end up selling your bitcoin at a very high amount! A definite rich homerun for you! Smiley victory is sweet by then!

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:06:55 AM

Bitcoin is potentially profitable, having or holding it for a long time it could give you more profit as its price are still increasing. But if you really want to multiply your btc, investing will might work for it.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

Come share your thoughts

The reason why bitcoin is keep on increasing its price is because of the demand and the supply is few. Everyone is holding their coins because they are all waiting for the highest value to come up.

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:32:38 AM

Yes, The best way of making money is to buy bitcoin and let them rest in wallets for long time period. Don’t take out them until and unless your coin has not reached your target price. What I personally think about trading is that it is not for everyone especially for those who are new to crypto world. You need a lot of knowledge and experience in order to make money by this method.
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:59 AM

I do not see any point in preserving it for a truly lengthy time as I will promote them on the spot when its enabling me to make great revenue from it as in no way selling coins can be also dangerous in scenario if cost crashes in coming days so its far better to sell them at a appropriate time.
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:51:07 AM

The once storing btc for longer term/time get more profit as the price is going high so it's a good long term investment. The longer you hold the higher will be your benefits.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:53:37 AM

I do not see any point in preserving it for a truly lengthy time as I will promote them on the spot when its enabling me to make great revenue from it as in no way selling coins can be also dangerous in scenario if cost crashes in coming days so its far better to sell them at a appropriate time.

You should see how the history of bitcoin price until it reaches the highest price. a few years ago many people regret having sold bitcoin at very cheap prices.
We can learn from that experience, that in fact, bitcoin is very profitable when saving in a long time. bitcoin has a great potential in the future at a price that will continue to increase from the current price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Uilnis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:13:30 AM

Yes people who have saved from the start now have a 2000% profit and that is what we all want even if people bought it at the price of 3.2k they still have 200% profit now profit is profit you just need to be sure you don't make loss.
Triwnis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:26:03 AM

Come share your thoughts

It will benefit you bigtime if you have stored your bitcoin for a long time, say for example if you have stored some bitcoins  last year and have a thought of looking at it only by this time, then you'll be surprise on how much it profits. As of now bitcoin value has already raised to $5000+ and that is no joke if you have stored a bitcoin for a long time and also we can say that this is the year for bitcoin.

The reason why bitcoin is keep on increasing its price is because of the demand and the supply is few. Everyone is holding their coins because they are all waiting for the highest value to come up.
I agree with you and a lot people or mining too everyone wants to keep it because everyone knows it is going to rise so everyone is holding and not selling because they want more profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: