Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:43:47 AM

Saving Bitcoin is also investing, there is a misconception that Bitcoin users only hodl for a long time and will cash out once the value reaches it's peak, I think that is a stereotype comment, since there are a lot investments out there that people holds for a long time, and there is no difference when it comes to bitcoin, I think they only say that way, since Bitcoin is popular, and that:s the only investment they know of. The benefit of saving Bitcoin for a long time will also give you more capital gains since bitcoin's value is going up through the years and, the good thing about it, is with bitcoin's value we can have financial freedom to do what we want and also, Bitcoin will be a fortune and will make our net worth even higher.

Yes true, most of us can not wait to wait a long time, we will be tempted to sell immediately when the bitcoin prices skyrocketed because not sure prices continue to rise, I think this is wrong because bitcoin will continue to rise so if we wait patiently then we will get huge profit.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:50:39 AM

Ahead of when i was starting in this BTC neighborhood, my colleagues told me to save some BTC and I failed to recognize what for. I am just preserving it for no reason because i don't evidently recognize what is the goal of it, and then all of a sudden i commenced to understand tiny by little that i got rewards from preserving as nicely.

Wether you recognized what bitcoin is for or not, its better to save bitcoin. Im actually saving bitcoin for no reason but I knew that its the wisest way to do. Im sure that eventually, I will know where to use my savings. For now I trust what bitcoin says about its demand and ever changing value. There is a big possibility that once I save now, I can gain good amount of return in the future. Bitcoin has a bright future, its gaining more and more popularity thus, there is no reason for it to dump but pump.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:56:33 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The only thing that encourages bitcoin investors to hold it longer is because they know that bitcoin's value will keep rising in the coming few years. This is the best benefit they can get from bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin keeps rising because of that some are just do some investment for a long term and stay with it and wait until bitcoin price rise continually by that situation, investors have the chance to get a profit.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

certainly people who do that think that it is used as an investment for the future or in the sense that it is always sure if it will continue to grow

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:11:23 AM

It depends on what will happen to bitcoin it was so unpredictable it changes its value from time to time, for now, bitcoin is booming up and reaches its high value and still goes up, but I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow so I've been saving some of my bitcoin for the future. I need to see how my investment to bitcoin will go. Investment is kind of risky but as long as you monitor your bitcoin investment you'll be fine. All I can say is don't put all your bitcoin to an investment. save for your self just in case the price of bitcoin goes down in the near future but I think it has a small chance to happen, just to be safe.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:24:59 AM

The once storing btc for longer term/time get more profit as the price is going high so it's a good long term investment. The longer you hold the higher will be your benefits.
It is good to invest the bitcoin for the long time because the other countries are getting in the bitcoin now and the value for the bitcoin is now increasing more and more, I love to buy the bitcoin and to save for the long time, it is not very difficult to hold the bitcoin now because a lot of the wallets are here and the price of the bitcoin is now increasing more and more so you will be able to get the profit if you will save for the long time.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:28:18 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The only thing that encourages bitcoin investors to hold it longer is because they know that bitcoin's value will keep rising in the coming few years. This is the best benefit they can get from bitcoin.
If we look at the graph of the market value of bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world, then we’ll get to know that its market value is increasing significantly since that time. I think of holding of bitcoin and that too for quite a long period of time as the best thing to do. It will for sure help you in making a very good amount of money. All you need is to sit back and relax.

Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:38:58 AM

Yup!! I think it's better to keep bitcoin with yourself because bitcoin is volatile coin which is raising its value day by day in the today's market platform as we can see it and you should keep it with Yourself in your wallet because at this place scamming becomes a trend for earning money....so I would suggest you that you should keep it in wallet for future reference to get profit of very big amount.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:48:36 PM

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin has been made famous because of its value which is growing continuously which has made more and more investors to get attracted with it. If you are going to invest your bitcoin for a long time, the possibility that you will earn larger amount will grow more since the value of bitcoin is rising over time. This just simply means that being patient is adviced for those who are aiming to have a higher profit here in bitcoin.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:51:15 PM

Come share your thoughts

We all know that bitcoin is volatile which simply means that as time goes by, the value of it will change into either higher value or lower. Saving your bitcoin is advisable if you want to make your income grow larger but if you are already satisfied then you could just sell or spend it right away. Bitcoin has made many people's lives great and successful and most of the time, those who wait are the ones to earn big.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:52:40 PM

Bitcoin believer who holding for long time, they are now enjoying the continues increasing profit of Bitcoin , imagine the happiness of those who purchased Bitcoin 2 years ago and keep there Bitcoin.

Most of them are seating and having a pleasant time on watching their Bitcoin soaring.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:54:37 PM

Come share your thoughts

With the increase in price by such a great margin it's better to buy it earlier. Without investing a lot of time and money you could be making easier profits. Bitcoin is the future of financial markets, so holding it seems to be the best option rather than investing into other investments which offer low rate of return.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:41:41 AM

Come share your thoughts

Yes !! It is a lot of benefits for saving a bitcoin for a long time, specially for those who started in the year 2012, they have a lot of money now, because the bitcoin price is huge now, the value of one bitcoin is raise to 7k$+ imagine if you have a lot of bitcoin with your saving you now one of the millionaire in the world.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:45:28 AM

Come share your thoughts

The value of bitcoin is known to be volatile and it is either decreasing or increasing over time. If you are going to save your bitcoin, you should make sure that thw pump is occuring so that you will be able to reach your target as soon as you want it to be. You can make sure that your income will grow if ever you are going to save it for a long time. Many people are already doing it and they find it ideal for those who are aiming large profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:48:25 AM

Come share your thoughts

If you are going to look in the value of bitcoin nowadays, you can conclude for sure that saving it for a long time will benefit you a lot since the income you have will have more chances to grow. It is one of the best features of bitcoin, its volatility, but still you should be aware on what's happening in the market so that you may know whether it is a good time saving or not since there are a lot of unexpected things happening on it everyday.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:59:04 AM

Come share your thoughts

yeah this is one of the factor but their are several more factors that make bitcoin investors motivated for investing, like security and tax free savings, when investor invest in bitcoin he don't have to worry about their asset because the privacy depends upon himself, and there is no tax by government through savings, these assets are totally under your command, no third party involvement.

Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

Unfortunately, proven yes. Bitcoin has been beneficial for people who have been patient with bitcoin for long time. And, I am may include people who experience a loss opportunity because always do sold bitcoin every month that i get from trading.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:19:24 PM

Unfortunately, proven yes. Bitcoin has been beneficial for people who have been patient with bitcoin for long time. And, I am may include people who experience a loss opportunity because always do sold bitcoin every month that i get from trading.

Everyone who invest in bitcoin experienced loss of profit when they are new and that's how your'e going to plan on your next move to earn more profit. Saving is the best way to earn more profit in this industry because the value of bitcoins is keep on increasing.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

Many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time because the value of keeps on increasing so if they save it for a long time possibly they will get a big amount of money in the future.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:11 PM

The point is that's aims to gain more profit when selling it, and they may have been steadily predicting that bitcoin price movements will leads to even more higher price movements. And I think indeed this really can guarantee a promising advantage, has been proven seen that bitcoin price continue to moving higher than before (previous years).
But in the history, you also knew the price of Bitcoin has dumped to lowest price after reached all time high price in 2013. You should to be ready this situation, because the price of Bitcoin can also dumps to low price again like 2013. The history can repeat anytime, we do not know when it happen?
We do not know when or if that is going to happen at all the circumstances have changed a lot since then there is no longer an exchange as big as Mt Gox was back in the day so the possibility of a crash like that happening again are very low, however a crash may come if all the countries of the world declare bitcoin illegal.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: