Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe (r3r) CLOAK lead developer did an interview with Bill Still  (Read 366 times)
wizardee (OP)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

Joe (r3r), CLOAK lead developer did an interview with Bill Still on Friday for The Still Report. As many of you will be aware, Bill is very well regarded and respected journalist and documentary film maker. Bill frequently covers financial and security matters and important breaking stories on his show and has been closely following the latest goings on in the cryptocurrency scene.

The interview focussed on the current Bitcoin blocksize debate primarily, but Joe also spoke about CloakCoin to Bill during the interview.

Have a look and give Bill a 'like' on youtube so you keep up to date with his Still Report stories for the future.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:13:31 PM

I remember Bill Still a couple years ago, he was reporting bitcoin almost daily, then he started reporting some other altcoins, he started shilling Quarkcoins almost daily, probably was getting paid to do so. He was selling it as the next big thing, we all know how it went.

I have no idea about CLOAK so I dont want to talk shit about a thing I dont know, im just saying, beware with famous people talking about altcoins in big shows, specially when they throw shit at bitcoin and claim they can fix it and how they will take over the #1 spot. Everyone wants to take the #1 spot away from bitcoin, they always talk shit about bitcoin but can they back it up?

PS: Also notice Bill Still forgot about bitcoin for 1+ year after the crash, now that the price is surging he comes back. If he wanted to be useful he would have told his viewers to buy when it was cheap.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:28:40 PM

I remember Bill Still a couple years ago, he was reporting bitcoin almost daily, then he started reporting some other altcoins, he started shilling Quarkcoins almost daily, probably was getting paid to do so. He was selling it as the next big thing, we all know how it went.

I have no idea about CLOAK so I dont want to talk shit about a thing I dont know, im just saying, beware with famous people talking about altcoins in big shows, specially when they throw shit at bitcoin and claim they can fix it and how they will take over the #1 spot. Everyone wants to take the #1 spot away from bitcoin, they always talk shit about bitcoin but can they back it up?

PS: Also notice Bill Still forgot about bitcoin for 1+ year after the crash, now that the price is surging he comes back. If he wanted to be useful he would have told his viewers to buy when it was cheap.

Is it cheap now though is the question the market cap is still tiny compared to other anon coins? I have asked about cloak before but nobody really said much about it. The mixing seems interesting to a non tech like myself. It would be interesting to hear what other tech wise people say.

Has been 350k only on 50k so could go back to 10k or up and up.

I will wait and watch for now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: