Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

Some people were suggesting OP to put at least half money in bitcoin. So bitcoin's price fall from 1200-1300 to 935and today's low was 895. Well, if there is high need for money in some case, what do you suggest him? For example if today he needs bitcoins for very neccesery reason? He needs to convertmoney and if he bought bitcoin when it's price was 1200, his lose will be high and he won't profit but lose some money. We have to foresee such situation.

No, I didn't put all my funds in bitcoin because putting all in one basket is the risky obviously. I find more coins to invest in them and I search for it continuously on the exchanges.

Putting all your money in bitcoin is really risky, because the price of bitcoin can be down anytime and what will happen to your funds if that really happen. So better to put your money in different coin or in business.
We have to follow the experts, don't just invest based on your emotion as most likely you will fail.
Even if you believe that a certain investment will give you a profit, it's still not advisable to put everything you have, need to be smart
and learn how to diversify your investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

Yes we need to place all money in bitcoins because through the excellence and effective performance of bitcoin we can obtain more income.
Our money will generate more money without doing anything since they are the one who will provide profit.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

It's a really good strategy to disconnect your investment, which can reduce the risk and you can get better opportunities to improve your income.
I guess your decision to make a major part of your funding in Bitcoin or Bitcoin is an estimate I guess. If you are ready and can carry more risk, then it is a completely wrong decision to understand if it is not otherwise kindly. So becareful and all the best.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

it is very dangerous to put all your money into bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is very volatile, and you are human having the need, what if you have a very urgent need when bitcoin prices are down? would you sell it with a loss? surely you also do not want to lose. Right ?
So my advice is to use unused money to put in bitcoin Cool
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

No, i didn't. In fact, it would be very stupid idea if you did that, because it is very risky. I never put more than 40% of money i trade with into bitcoins, as i trade with etherium and fiat curencies too, so if i did put everything i have into bicoin, and for example it crashed, i would end up in big trouble
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

I wish  I did. Bitcoin is an incredible force. No one can keep bitcoin down. As a trader I usually diversify to some what hedge my trading and investment risk. But people usually say that if you know what you are doing, there is no need to diversify. I beg to differ on that.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

I have very small funds in Bitcoin right now. I only have less than one thousand dollars in Bitcoin but I think I should change that right now as many coins now are going down the toilet again, mainly the erc20 tokens that is, because Bitcoin s going up again. We have lost 80% in BTC value of our portfolio since the crash and now it is getting worse for us again due to the fact we have most of our money in erc20 tokens. Only a few non erc20 tokens we own of small quantities have gone up against BTC in the last few days.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:03:19 PM

No I don't put all my funds into bitcoin but some I put invest into altcoin also. I think good to put invest a little percentage of our money into altcoin also, so not just invest into bitcoin only. Like ETH is good potential coin to put invest into it, so we need to choose good coin before we put investment.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

Of course, you just put your money in bitcoin to grow here and if you put your money in the bank you just got the money, you and you just keep your money in your pocket.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 11:10:49 PM by changcloy

Of course, you just put your money in bitcoin to grow here and if you put your money in the bank you just got the money, you and you just keep your money in your pocket.

I got your point but i'm a little bit to disagree.YES it is true that if we put our money in banks it gives only small percent to grow not like in BITCOIN but think of it if you put it all to btc where are you going to get for your daily needs?asking to your friends or family??isn't it shameful for you?before you decide see to it you have extra money to live day by day while btc working for what you invest.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

Risk is inherent to investment. Investing in bitcoin is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. And it is notoriously volatile but there is one strategy that you can use to manage the inevitable price fluctuations. Diversify your portfolio. You should not concentrate all your efforts and resources in one coin as you could lose everything. Consider some altcoins. Although you need to research the business model in detail for any coin or token you are considering and then carry out due diligence.
Sueb PAs Abimanyu

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

No, I am don't invest all money i have. Because, it's very risky if invest all the money into bitcoin. volatility is very high, maybe even for the next few years.
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

That is the worst thing. I'd never placed all of my funds into bitcoin or cyrpto-world; but there are some people who made it and then lost their all of funds.
We should always invest money in cyrpto which we can afford to lose.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

Yes I place my funds in bitcoins becaude I believe in their excellence I will obtain more profit from it. Bitcoin is a wonderful blessing that you cannot even resist from its grace that it gives to you.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

I think you should not invest all your savings in one currency. You can consider several options and invest in them. This will help you get more profit.

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

Risk is inherent to investment. Investing in bitcoin is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. And it is notoriously volatile but there is one strategy that you can use to manage the inevitable price fluctuations. Diversify your portfolio. You should not concentrate all your efforts and resources in one coin as you could lose everything. Consider some altcoins. Although you need to research the business model in detail for any coin or token you are considering and then carry out due diligence.
Actually Bitcoin does not create money to help us earning, it just helps us transfer money between traders, between noob trader and pro trader. Beside that, Bitcoin has more high risk, it can gives us more huge profits. As long as you can take advantage the opportunity of Bitcoin gives you, you will become the rich easier than any field.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

Putting all your  money in trading will suggest to me that all other commitments of yours is adequately provided for. If that is the case with you,  there is nothing wrong taking such risk with bitcoin.  The more you put in the more you put out.

engrdaver

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

Just because something is a potential investment doesn't mean you have to put all faith in it. When it comes to investing, it is always best to put what you can afford to lose. Don't put all in one go otherwise you will have nothing left for personal or emergency cases.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Just because something is a potential investment doesn't mean you have to put all faith in it. When it comes to investing, it is always best to put what you can afford to lose. Don't put all in one go otherwise you will have nothing left for personal or emergency cases.

I agree in terms of investment we don't need to put all our money, we all know that bitcoin price is volatility so we didn't know when the price increase or down , all we need is to wait until the price of bitcoin reach the high price.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

I did not because that can be stupid especially because you bought btc to hold and you don't have any savings for yourself, but if you really want then go ahead.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: